7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

Was the St. Chuck promo on FD for yesterday only?

I just read the FD announcement. “A free entry for all FanDuel daily fantasy customers into an NBA daily fantasy contest between 12/22-12/25. “

I got one for Friday. I got one yesterday too but I think they gave this one cause the $3 milly contest was not going to fill.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

I am excited to play NBA but there are too many games and possible news. I am probably only handing building 1 lineup to play who I like and then clicking optimize for the rest of my gpp lineups. Too much to consider, I’ll let the computer do the work.

• monarch

I am posting this so I remember this while building in two hours…..Is there a better play than Dejounte Murray?

• thedkexperience

@jv21 said...

I am excited to play NBA but there are too many games and possible news. I am probably only handing building 1 lineup to play who I like and then clicking optimize for the rest of my gpp lineups. Too much to consider, I’ll let the computer do the work.

Just play the turbo slate.

• Gadnuk

I love Dejounte Murray tonight

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I am posting this so I remember this while building in two hours…..Is there a better play than Dejounte Murray?

He’s up there. Not sure I’d call him the play of the slate, but he’s in that top 20 or so guys, and someone I’ll have an above the field amount most likely.

• jsw3ent

@thedkexperience said...

More games are better—-I hate short slates

• Ace15

@monarch said...

He’s been on my radar as well. That game is sneaky. Morant looks ok too. Wondering how much run Vassel gets as well.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I was going to until I saw the prizes, too small for me.

• donkeydealer

I love how Harden stops shooting in practice and starts passing the ball to teammates and it becomes news.

• osuryanf

Nobody wanna discuss how horrendously mispriced Tobias is against a WAS team that can’t defend?

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

For me, he’s the type of play where you want him at low ownership and fade at higher. He’s somewhere between 15-25%. Great ceiling but also low floor. He’s is a good play today.

• Gadnuk

@osuryanf said...

Nobody wanna discuss how horrendously mispriced Tobias is against a WAS team that can’t defend?

shhhhhhhhhhh

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@osuryanf said...

He’s been brought up earlier.

Agree, he’s priced well. 45-50 upside for 6.2K is a good deal.

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

He’s been brought up earlier.

Agree, he’s priced well. 45-50 upside for 6.2K is a good deal.

Panda I’m not reading 15 pages. If he’s not mentioned on the current page then I’m going to assume no fantasy player on earth is mentioning him.

• dominicanpapi

DK and FD should just remove players from the OKC/HOU game regardless of the news. Are we even going to find out if Wall and Cousins are truly out before lock? Seems like shit is changing every hour.

• thedkexperience

@osuryanf said...

You misspelled Shake Milton.

• thedkexperience

@dominicanpapi said...

DK and FD should just remove players from the OKC/HOU game regardless of the news. Are we even going to find out if Wall and Cousins are truly out before lock? Seems like shit is changing every hour.

That’s half the fun!

To fade the stripper covid game or to not fade the stripper covid game? This is how boys become men, men become legends and legends lose their sense of smell.

• xavr1

Trying to find someone other than Luka on DAL but no one jumps out. Who else may benefit from no Porzingis?

• bdf

Are Bubble TJ Warren and Regular TJ Warren the same thing? Thinking he’ll be low owned with no preseason games but could smash vs NY.

• Njsum1

@Sleazygreazy said...

Don’t bullshit a bullshitter Ace – you’re in

Like c’mon, be real 😉

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

You misspelled Shake Milton.

Hey, you can’t recycle and reverse my post…

From 3 hours earlier….

@thedkexperience said…

Speaking of the 76ers … I think the best play on the team today is Shake Milton at 4100.
    Njsum1 said…
    Tobias is spelled with a T

• zeeshan2

Ramona reporting league is still reviewing to see if Harden should play tonight

• thedkexperience

@bdf said...

Are Bubble TJ Warren and Regular TJ Warren the same thing? Thinking he’ll be low owned with no preseason games but could smash vs NY.

Bubble TJ Warren was partially a product of the bubble 76ers who … well … they weren’t good for some reason. Let’s just say that.

• Ether

I’m a simple man. I see Dame Lillard on the slate I play him and watch him drop 70

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).