7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ryanprzy

Would you look at this cute little slate we got here

Which teams will have the biggest change in pace this season? With D’Antoni gone from Houston, I suppose we could expect a slower Rockets squad. Anyone else?

• thedkexperience

Can I interest anyone in Toronto’s backcourt for a somewhat under priced and low owned 80-100 points?

• noddy

@thedkexperience said...

Can I interest anyone in Toronto’s backcourt for a somewhat under priced and low owned 80-100 points?

I have FVV in my cash lineup

• xavr1

What do we think about Noel’s minutes if starting with Thibs at the helm?

• dominicanpapi

Things I’m looking at:

ATL: Rondo, Dunn and Capela are out. The issue is Nance, Bogdan and Gallo are all listed at SF on FD and I want to play Giannis. If I three max I may roll with a lineup sans Giannis.

Love is out. Nance and Drummond should eat.

Norm Powell. If he’s out, I really like Davis as a punt play. OG is also 5K. The SF position is really stacked on FD when you think about it.

KAT should dominate against whatever center Detroit throws out there.

Luka is priced up but usage is crazy without KP. Also like Josh Richardson from that game as well. I’m taking a wait and see approach on Paul and Booker.

Edit: Bojan is absurdly cheap on FD for what he brings to the table. PF eligible as well. There’s a shit ton of players $5500 and under that you can play and easily
    pay up for Luka or Giannis.

• thedkexperience

@noddy said...

I have FVV in my cash lineup

Speaking of which, does anyone who plays cash know what the 50/50 line was yesterday in comparison to the GPP cash line?

I’m seeing 267.1 on FD and 225.75 on DK for the GPP cash lines. It’s always interesting to see where that matches up with the 50/50 line.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I don’t see it.

Lmao…this is like the 4th consecutive post of you talking someone off a mediocre play. Can’t say I disagree though.

I often read the forum and think, “man….people are on some 💩 plays.”

I don’t want to talk someone off a play they like and cost them money, should their bad idea turn out good, so I hesitate to point out what I think are iffy plays.

Imo….posts pointing out bad ideas is more helpful then touting potential good ones. Keep up the good work 👍

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@xavr1 said...

What do we think about Noel’s minutes if starting with Thibs at the helm?

Absolutely love it. Burks and Noel are core plays todat

• mbunner23

Some value on DK. Plumlee, Washington, Carter jr, Hayes, Garland. Pay up spots, Luka, ABC, KAT, Drummond.

I also really want to play LaMelo Ball, but don’t think I have the stones. 5.4, pads the stat sheet, hope Charlotte unleashes him. Also looking at LaVine in GPP.

• thedkexperience

@thebigboy said...

Absolutely love it. Burks and Noel are core plays todat

No disrespect to Noel, but I feel like I want to play 15 different centers on DK today, and if I’m dumpster diving I keep getting the sinking feeling that Whiteside is ridiculously under priced.

• jessedio

Really like Van Gundy coaching NO. Seems like he is going to treat Zion like an adult and actually play him minutes.

• Ace15

Playing on FD. Smashing in Noel and Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside is going for a 40 burger.

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

Playing on FD. Smashing in Noel and Hassan Whiteside. Whiteside is going for a 40 burger.

I’m glad I’m not the only one who seems to be coming to that conclusion on Whiteside.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Lebron’s price is going to have to drop to about $9000 on FD and about $8,500 on DK before I find him playable.

Same with AD. 11 and 12 man rotation no good

• Ndepompei

@thedkexperience said...

Speaking of which, does anyone who plays cash know what the 50/50 line was yesterday in comparison to the GPP cash line?

I’m seeing 267.1 on FD and 225.75 on DK for the GPP cash lines. It’s always interesting to see where that matches up with the 50/50 line.

DK cash line in big $25 single entry was 230.25

• thedkexperience

@theIrrigator said...

Same with AD. 11 and 12 man rotation no good

I’m going to play AD 71 more times this year without hesitation.

• Ace15

Who cares if Holmes starts. He’ll get into foul trouble and Whiteside comes in. Den blows out kings, Whiteside gets trash stats. I’m all in bby!

• jessedio

@Ace15 said...

Whiteside is lazy and likes to foul, and now Walton with his weird min distribution is coaching him. I’ll take the wait and see approach on FD.

Big Jokic and his tricks will get him in foul trouble if he tries to guard him.

• thedkexperience

@Ndepompei said...

DK cash line in big $25 single entry was 230.25

The cash line for 50/50s was higher than the cash line for the 150 entry tournament?!

I swear that “safe cash games” don’t even exist any more. Thanks for the info!

• thedkexperience

@jessedio said...

Whiteside is lazy and likes to foul, and now Walton with his weird min distribution is coaching him. I’ll take the wait and see approach.

Yeah but you’ll wait and see him never cost 3800 again, win the job and cost 8000 in 3 weeks.

• livetorace17

Boogie at 4500 on FD seems criminal. So many Cs today…

• jessedio

@thedkexperience said...

Yeah but you’ll wait and see him never cost 3800 again, win the job and cost 8000 in 3 weeks.

Oh, I mean on FD. He’s $5600

• stats99tuff

@livetorace17 said...

You beat me to it.. that’s pretty wild lol

• thedkexperience

@livetorace17 said...

So many centers is right. I’d play a center at point guard today if I could. Leads me to believe on DK the slate will come down to which low priced guard will blow up.

• Ace15

Too much value tonight. If you have any read on players today is the day to go in on them as no one really knows what’s going to happen. With that said on FD, I’m jamming in Luka and Giannis in every lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).