7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

Who cares if Holmes starts. He’ll get into foul trouble and Whiteside comes in. Den blows out kings, Whiteside gets trash stats. I’m all in bby!

Whiteside is a lock on DK

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

I’m going to play AD 71 more times this year without hesitation.

Good for you. I’ll probably wait a few weeks when he can play more than 30 mins or he hits $9k

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

Too much value tonight. If you have any read on players today is the day to go in on them as no one really knows what’s going to happen. With that said on FD, I’m jamming in Luka and Giannis in every lineup.

I said earlier that I’m gonna play AD 71 more times and I meant it. My thinking is that he will be in the ideal lineup this season 10-15 times, same with Giannis, Harden, Luka and a few others. Unfortunately you cannot afford to play all of them so I’m taking a hard stand this season. Play AD every time and fade every other star as often as possible. So tonight for me will be a balanced night. Let’s see how it goes!

• thedkexperience

@theIrrigator said...

Good for you. I’ll probably wait a few weeks when he can play more than 30 mins or he hits $9k

My thinking is that there will be no pattern to his explosion. He’ll just up and score 100 when no one expects it. If he shits the bed a few more times making his price plummet so be it. He’s still the same guy who can go 40-19-4-4 against anyone.

• got9forya

Why is no one on Ingram and Zion. Both had great pre seasons. Am I missing something

• thedkexperience

@got9forya said...

Why is no one on Ingram and Zion. Both had great pre seasons. Am I missing something

I love Zion tonight, I just love John Collins more in his price range.

• Ace15

Also, Davis Bertans is 4700 on FD and 5500 on DK. Could be interesting. Also, I am getting on the Sabonis train early. Guy has been a monster. He was consistently putting up 40-50 burgers before he got hurt. Gets the Knicks tonight. Safe for 40!

• thedkexperience

@Ace15 said...

Also, Davis Bertans is 4700 on FD and 5500 on DK. Could be interesting. Also, I am getting on the Sabonis train early. Guy has been a monster. He was consistently putting up 40-50 burgers before he got hurt. Gets the Knicks tonight. Safe for 40!

I don’t know if I should feel good or bad that almost my whole lineup has been brought up by page 3.

Sabonis is gonna murderize the Knicks.

• JSteele

Devonte Graham is pretty cheap on FD at 5700.

• mbunner23

@got9forya said...

I love Zion as well. Just find it hard to play him with so much value. I’ll probably end up playing Luka/Giannis

• Ace15

@thedkexperience said...

I don’t know if I should feel good or bad that almost my whole lineup has been brought up by page 3.

Sabonis is gonna murderize the Knicks.

Lol, guess we’re on the same page. See you at the top!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@thedkexperience said...

My thinking is that there will be no pattern to his explosion. He’ll just up and score 100 when no one expects it. If he shits the bed a few more times making his price plummet so be it. He’s still the same guy who can go 40-19-4-4 against anyone.

The situation and slate will have to be right for me to play him I think. I’m gonna need him cheaper and or some guys out. Schroder and Harrell looked hungry. They did keep double teaming and he did screw me pretty bad on FD last night so maybe I’m just overreacting after 1 game…

I’ll be back in 7 hours when I get done going through this slate lol

• thedkexperience

@theIrrigator said...

The situation and slate will have to be right for me to play him I think. I’m gonna need him cheaper and or some guys out. Schroder and Harrell looked hungry. They did get double teaming and he did screw me pretty bad on FD last night so maybe I’m just overreacting after 1 game…

Well there’s a reason you have that fancy badge next to your name and I don’t so take that for what it’s worth lol

My AD every time theory is simply me trying to out of the box myself into a big pay day at some point. Worth a shot! 🤣

• TrustinthePlan

@theIrrigator said...

Only 7, c’mon give yourself more credit…lol

Anyways, anybody paying up for JoJo tonight? Seems like a good spot to show off for the new coach and he said he has been hungry to get after it.

• thedkexperience

@TrustinthePlan said...

Only 7, c’mon give yourself more credit…lol

Anyways, anybody paying up for JoJo tonight? Seems like a good spot to show off for the new coach and he said he has been hungry to get after it.

Sixers should win but I’m more interested in the Wizards from a fantasy perspective and I say this as an unabashed 76ers homer.

Speaking of the 76ers … I think the best play on the team today is Shake Milton at 4100.

• TrustinthePlan

@thedkexperience said...

Sixers should win but I’m more interested in the Wizards from a fantasy perspective and I say this as an unabashed 76ers homer.

Speaking of the 76ers … I think the best play on the team today is Shake Milton at 4100.

Shhh on Shake…lol I have him in a few lineups already. I think he will see the floor quite a bit as Doc figures out his rotations early in the season. I think he will have a great opportunity and will excel. I am a 76ers homer too.

• moped_jones

I’ll probably regret this, but Markkanen at $4800 (DK + new coach + in a contract year) looks like a great play to me.

• thedkexperience

@moped_jones said...

I’ll probably regret this, but Markkanen at $4800 (DK + new coach + in a contract year) looks like a great play to me.

Plus he faces that always sturdy Hawks defense.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

Devonte Graham is pretty cheap on FD at 5700.

Here’s what I’m trying to figure out. With Hayward back and Lamelo in the mix, is any guards on Charlotte worth playing. Rozier for 5900 is interesting as is Graham, yet I just don’t know how the usage and minutes will shake out. I might just use Rozier 1 lineup. 🤷‍♂️

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Plus he faces that always sturdy Hawks defense.

Lmao

• mbunner23

@Njsum1 said...

Lmao

Looks like a great game stack.

Rookie Patrick Williams starting at 3k? Play him with Trae, JC, LaVine, Carter, and another piece.

• maddysdaddy0914

@Njsum1 said...

Here’s what I’m trying to figure out. With Hayward back and Lamelo in the mix, is any guards on Charlotte worth playing. Rozier for 5900 is interesting as is Graham, yet I just don’t know how the usage and minutes will shake out. I might just use Rozier 1 lineup. 🤷‍♂️

Rozier at 4600 on FD looks pretty good.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I don’t know where to start. This is what I look like going though lineupHQ

• Yeoman

Let’s see…you could pay $33.7k to get Milwaukee’s 114.5 total, or Houston’s 116.5 for $33.5k…or you could get Chicago’s 115 total for $26.6k. Somebody’s mispriced on the Bulls and I think it’s probably everyone.

• livetorace17

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

Source: Rockets are working with NBA office to review video of James Harden at a strip club. If the video circulating on social media is verified to be recent, it is a violation of league’s COVID protocols, which would put Harden’s availability for tonight’s opener in jeopardy.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).