7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Njsum1

@maddysdaddy0914 said...

Rozier at 4600 on FD looks pretty good.

Wow….that’s cheap, haven’t looked on FD yet

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Keep an eye on Harden news. Watch him not play.

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon
    Source: Rockets are working with NBA office to review video of James Harden at a strip club. If the video circulating on social media is verified to be recent, it is a violation of league’s COVID protocols, which would put Harden’s availability for tonight’s opener in jeopardy.

• Njsum1

@livetorace17 said...

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

Source: Rockets are working with NBA office to review video of James Harden at a strip club. If the video circulating on social media is verified to be recent, it is a violation of league’s COVID protocols, which would put Harden’s availability for tonight’s opener in jeopardy.

That would be amazing, and I can just lock in John Wall and go about my day.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

Speaking of the 76ers … I think the best play on the team today is Shake Milton at 4100.

Tobias is spelled with a T

• ifthethunder

@livetorace17 said...

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

lol
    ~

• thedkexperience

@livetorace17 said...

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

Why are we letting smart phones be used in the strip club? Who runs these joints? Always take the phones!

Of course, one must now wonder how good the lemon pepper wings are? Was it worth it James? Were the wings that good? Someone go ask Lou Will!

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Looks like a great game stack.

Rookie Patrick Williams starting at 3k? Play him with Trae, JC, LaVine, Carter, and another piece.

If Williams starts I’d think he’s worth a lineup or two. I want to be careful not to dumpster dive too much tonight, as the 6-8k range IMO is super strong on DK.

While I’ll have a couple giannis/luka builds, for me it’s going to be one of them in most of my lineups, followed by a couple pieces of value, or at least perceived value, as no one really knows who’s going to get the minutes, followed by a balanced approach.

I’m thinking it’s going to take a very high score to win tonight, yet as per usual on huge slates, I’d expect a modest cash line, so I probably won’t game stack too much and hope to cash a bunch of lineups and maybe sneak one or two into the top .5%.

• frugal

Wouldn’t be surprised if Harden leaked the vid. He’s going to make it as hard as he can on the Houston FO. I already had Wood in and this makes me like him even more along with Wall.

• dominicanpapi

@frugal said...

Wouldn’t be surprised if Harden leaked the vid. He’s going to make it as hard as he can on the Houston FO. I already had Wood in and this makes me like him even more along with Wall.

Didn’t he throw a basketball at a teammates? LOL, he’s doing everything he can to tank his value, which would make it harder for Houston to trade him.

• monarch

Sweet price on Sabonis 7.4k vs the Knicks

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Sweet price on Sabonis 7.4k vs the Knicks

Wouldn’t doubt if he draws top 3 ownership on tonight’s slate.

• thedkexperience

@dominicanpapi said...

Didn’t he throw a basketball at a teammates? LOL, he’s doing everything he can to tank his value, which would make it harder for Houston to trade him.

Technically speaking his job is to throw the ball at his teammates. 🤣

• livetorace17

@Pandamonious said...

Keep an eye on Harden news. Watch him not play.

Tim MacMahon
    @espn_macmahon

Many sports books are taking the Rockets/Thunder game off the board for tonight.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Wouldn’t doubt if he draws top 3 ownership on tonight’s slate.

I don’t think he will. It’s an “Attack of the Casuals” week as football is winding down and people will look for any way possible to play something else.

Generally when that happens I think the superstars ownership goes through the roof so I’m expecting high ownership on Giannis and Luka and the ownership at center spread over the 15 reasonably good options.

Now watch Sabonis be 47% owned.

• Joeltimb

Haven’t researched a lick at all this season. But with Ibaka and Gasol isn’t Boucher looking at pretty significant minutes?

• ifthethunder

@frugal said...

What do you think about Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (DK 7,500) from the other side?
    ~

• monarch

@ifthethunder said...

What do you think about Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (DK 7,500) from the other side?
    ~

If Harden is out just play John Wall. He could be the highest scorer on the slate. OKC defense is….well they do not play any of it anymore

• Pandamonious

@livetorace17 said...

Many sports books are taking the Rockets/Thunder game off the board for tonight.

Where there’s smoke, there’s fire

If you can’t verify when it happened, I don’t know how you let him play. Pretty certain they have to take the guilty until proven innocent approach here.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@frugal said...

You are spot on.

• Pandamonious

@thedkexperience said...

I don’t think he will. It’s an “Attack of the Casuals” week as football is winding down and people will look for any way possible to play something else.

Generally when that happens I think the superstars ownership goes through the roof so I’m expecting high ownership on Giannis and Luka and the ownership at center spread over the 15 reasonably good options.

Now watch Sabonis be 47% owned.

He’s been mentioned several times, everywhere I look.

Sabonis will be chalk.

People think, the slate is 13 games and ownership will be spread out. It won’t be. People will still find a way to gravitate to the same handful of plays. Multiple guys will be 30-40% owned tonight.

• Ace15

Wall/Cousins or Wall/Wood or ALL 3….

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

NBA investigating whether James Harden violated COVID protocol. https://t.co/QTa1zXGf92

• jdtrey

@Joeltimb said...

Haven’t researched a lick at all this season. But with Ibaka and Gasol isn’t Boucher looking at pretty significant minutes?

They picked up Aron Baynes and Alex Len, Baynes is starting I believe.

@Panda Is it a waste to take a shot at Hayes tonight?

@tmarohl What do you think of DDV tonight? Is Bud a little looser with Giannis minutes in the early going? I seem to remember him playing 33-36 minutes earlier in the year before they started blowing everyone out and resting him?

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

If Harden is out just play John Wall. He could be the highest scorer on the slate. OKC defense is….well they do not play any of it anymore

The John Wall that hasn’t played in two years?

I’m being serious, I haven’t watched any preseason. Did he look alright? I’m sure he’s not 100 percent with an injury of that type. Price is low enough if he’s good to go.

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

NBA investigating whether James Harden violated COVID protocol. https://t.co/QTa1zXGf92

Dude…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).