7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 4 ) at Toronto ( -4 ) — T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( -2 ) at Chicago ( 2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) — T: 216.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 2 ) at Memphis ( -2 ) — T: 230.5
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 5.5 ) at Minnesota ( -5.5 ) — T: 224
    9:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) — T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Utah ( 1 ) at Portland ( -1 ) — T: 225.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 1.5 ) at Phoenix ( -1.5 ) — T: 233

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

100% ownership on everyone?😉

lol funny enough, i actually had zero Levert last night.

I like my strategy of finding 2 guys that I am comfortable having at around 55-80 percent and building around them.

don’t think i can go 100 percent on a slate this size.

• thedkexperience

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Don’t be a fish Lillard and Mitchell can score 80 points apiece

Not only that but there are probably 3 dozen 40 burgers on the board tonight. I don’t think any superstar is a lock in a slate like this because even getting 80 from one of them might still not be the best cost per dollar you could get if you’re stuck with a bunch of min priced guys getting 10-15 points.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

Nobody playing Embiid?

He’s a decent play, yet he rarely gets over 60 DK. So for 9800 I’m not particularly interested yet I certainly don’t think he’s a bad play. Seems pretty safe

• tmarohl

I have never seen so many players with 6X value next to their names as I am seeing today on DK lineuphq.. There are 12 players currently projected at over 6X, another 60 or so projected at over 5X. Going to really need a high score to win today. Pricing is extremely soft. Pretty similar on FD.

• realphipps

Somehow my lineups will be littered with snowflakes by 9pm. So much value.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Relative to the slate and other players prices Embiid is grossly overpriced on DK, IMO.

• BiGtIGeRs

What do y’all think of
    Boban

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

He’s a good play, yet he rarely gets over 60 DK. So for 9800 I’m not particularly interested yet I don’t think he’s a bad play. Seems pretty safe

It looks like Embiid slimmed down about 15 pounds so I expect good things overall, but it’s Washington. This isn’t the type of game Embiid gets hyped for. He also is notorious at feeding off the crowd so that’s something worth thinking about with the arena being empty.

If you want a big Embiid spot look for a game against either an elite center who Embiid wants to show up or a prime time national game against anyone except the Raptors or Celtics. He murders Drummond and generally plays really well against Anthony Davis for example. I don’t think Thomas Bryant is gonna amp him up that much.

That said … I also think Thomas Bryant either out scores or comes really close to out scoring Embiid tonight.

• chickenmanE

anyone like Morant?

• Ace15

Random TJ MCconell Triple dub? Are we there yet?

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Relative to the slate and other players prices Embiid is grossly overpriced on DK, IMO.

Looking at it again, you’re probably right. I’d rather play Towns if going up that high which I probably won’t.

• monarch

I forgot Tobias. I like him a lot. Not so much on Embiid. WAS is one of those soft center matchups that I believe may have zoned Embiid last season

• jman3034

@mbunner23 said...

Nobody playing Embiid?

I’ll have a little bit of him along with Seth Curry (4,500 on FD). He could go overlooked with the other spend ups today

• moped_jones

@chickenmanE said...

anyone like Morant?

I like him in real life. But on DK tonight I’m either going up to Doncic or down to Wall/Holiday.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

Random TJ MCconell Triple dub? Are we there yet?

Did you dream about it?

• BiGtIGeRs

@realphipps said...

Somehow my lineups will be littered with snowflakes by 9pm. So much value.

My favorite part of the forum when all the experts start crying by 9 I will show this gif

• Jeddy3

Might be crazy and I’m bad at this, but RWB seems like a good play tonight. New team and I could see him gunning for a 3×2 with scoring. Run it back with Tobias and there is a good start.

• thedkexperience

@BiGtIGeRs said...

My favorite part of the forum when all the experts start crying by 9 I will show this gif

By 9? There were “no Kyrie, no cash” posts on here last night within 5 minutes of tip off lol

• thedkexperience

@Jeddy3 said...

Might be crazy and I’m bad at this, but RWB seems like a good play tonight. New team and I could see him gunning for a 3×2 with scoring. Run it back with Tobias and there is a good start.

Also RWB truly hates Embiid. I think there is a +300 chance of a fist fight this season between them now that they’ll play more than twice.

Generally Embiid’s trash talk results in people not doing anything because he’s like 400 pounds (I don’t believe any NBA listed weights) but Westbrook is a special kind of crazy.

• Ace15

Can’t wait for the late night scratch….I am struggling with SG. Anyone got suggestions. I like Lavine, but that’s probably the most expensive I’m willing to go.

• Njsum1

@thedkexperience said...

By 9? There were “no Kyrie, no cash” posts on here last night within 5 minutes of tip off lol

Told y’all he was the best “stud” ppd play on the slate on DK. Would have hung a 60 burger if that game wasn’t a joke midway through the 3rd.

• jdtrey

@BiGtIGeRs said...

What do y’all think of
    Boban

He’s the

I don’t understand why coaches bury this man on depth charts – no one expects him to start and play 35 minutes a night but how do you not find at least 10-12 minutes every single game for this monster?

Not the slightest clue if he’s playable tonight though.. Frugal?!

• Njsum1

@Ace15 said...

Can’t wait for the late night scratch….I am struggling with SG. Anyone got suggestions. I like Lavine, but that’s probably the most expensive I’m willing to go.

FVVVVVvVvvVvVvVvVvvVleet

• thedkexperience

@Njsum1 said...

Told y’all he was the best “stud” ppd play on the slate on DK. Would have hung a 60 burger if that game wasn’t a joke midway through the 3rd.

Unfortunately it was so he wasn’t lol

• inarodgersitrust

what do you guys think of dragic on dk? 5100

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).