• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

So Luka Doncic had a bad shooting night (11-26 FG, 0-6 3Pt, 10-12 FT) and was 2 rebounds short of a double-double. It happens. He didn’t kill my lineup with him in it, Donovan Mitchell was the snowflake in that one.

OTOH, when it comes to playing him again tomorrow…don’t the Lakers usually limit him?
    ~

• monarch

IMO there will be other times to play Luka. The Suns are a buttoned up team with a plethora of defenders. The Lakers might be a softer matchup for him, I agree being that they kinda mailed their opener in. I will play some Luka in 20 max but I imagine I will be below the field.

• jessedio

The Brooklyn guys are still priced down on FD and will be massively owned. They are the best plays so we’ll just have to eat the chalk.

• monarch

@jessedio said...

The Brooklyn guys are still priced down on FD and will be massively owned. They are the best plays so we’ll just have to eat the chalk.

Yes. Kyrie is one of the top spends IMO

• realphipps

Jrue might be my favorite play on DK.

• dominicanpapi

FD put Giannis, Davis and Durant at PF lol.

• charara1224

Salaries seem to be the same for the most part on FD compared to the players first game. I see a lot of chalk coming to the BKN guys, Schroder, and Trez

• superjon

So stupid how FD makes their main contest $12.25 just because it’s Christmas

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

So stupid how FD makes their main contest $12.25 just because it’s Christmas

Better than DK making their contest $25 with a 2.5 million pool

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

geez

i’m only playing 1 on FD and that’s because they sent me a ticket

• dominicanpapi

Off topic, may not post much between now and then but just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holidays! Y’all are like a big ass second family. We’re all in this grind together and I greatly enjoy the banter.

• winnerchickendinner

Not paying up for studs and going balanced with the mid tier bucks and other high usage bench wings seems to be the play for this slate.

• zeeshan2

might be the luka and lebron show; they love each other and might go all out on national tv

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

I guess I need to play it, though. They have that milly contest promotion (play 6/6 for a $20 ticket, 5/6 for $10, 3/6 for $5) and I’ve played 2 so far. That leaves this one or their $25 NFL Saturday contest (and $5 more than covers their rake, fwiw.)

I’m better at NFL (or just about anything else) than I am at NBA, but Saturday is just a 3-game slate and the payout structure looks gross, doesn’t it?

1st $1,000,000.00
    2nd $100,000.00
    3rd $40,000.00
    4th $20,000.00
    5th $15,000.00
    6th $10,000.00
    7th – 8th $7,000.00
    9th – 10th $5,000.00
    11th – 12th $3,000.00
    13th – 15th $2,000.00
    ~

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

Off topic, may not post much between now and then but just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Holidays! Y’all are like a big ass second family. We’re all in this grind together and I greatly enjoy the banter.

Have a good one!
    ~

• tmarohl

@dominicanpapi said...

FD put Giannis, Davis and Durant at PF lol.

Why is that funny? Isn’t that where they should be?

• tmarohl

@winnerchickendinner said...

Not paying up for studs and going balanced with the mid tier bucks and other high usage bench wings seems to be the play for this slate.

I agree on FD. I have built 25 lineups so far.
    I only have Giannis in 2
    I have AD in 6
    I have Doncic in 3
    I have Joker in 6
    I have Durant in 23
    I have Kyrie in 6
    I have Currie in 12
    I have Lebron in 1

• dominicanpapi

@tmarohl said...

Why is that funny? Isn’t that where they should be?

Giannis was a SF on last night’s slate. I didn’t play preseason DFS but he was probably a SF on there, otherwise why make him a PF, switch him to SF for the 1st game, then switch him again to PF? It’s probably intentional for this specific slate.

• superjon

They also moved Bam and Ibaka to C

Jrue to PG and Bledsoe to SG

• jdtrey

Wiseman is 6200 now on DK?! Sheeesh.. This may be one of the very, very few times we can play LBJ early on assuming the ankle’s good to go, not sure how much I’ll have as I haven’t dug too deep yet.

Make sure you guys opt in to all 4 of the DK Big Trey Promos for Christmas Day!!

• tmarohl

We had threes in the last minute of both games last night didn’t we?

• gaelicgirl

@tmarohl said...

I have Currie in 12

Who will guard him, Jrue?

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Who will guard him, Jrue?

That would be my guess.

• maxxxoo

Any Bucks homers? Who’s likely to see the most minutes in a blowout?

• realphipps

There are no Bucks homers on this board.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).