• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Golfnut04240

@mbunner23 said...

Anybody liking Harrell with me?

Plenty of Harrell

• WildFireXXI

@osuryanf said...

Threw in some last minute Meyers Leonard since he’s starting. I felt like I was donating $25 each time I did it

I definitely swapped to him at the last minute. Felt disgusting but it let me do so much more

• karimamin

Got Jimmy, Duncan and Goran from the first game. Jimmy stealing like a thief, Goran and Duncan hitting the 3s

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, who has Kelly O breaking the slate?

i am 30% Kelly. Just think they will need his size. Should see 20 min and if he is on fire 26????

He hits a couple 3’s and his run is extended

• dopeshushi61

RG Overall Ranking

@karimamin said...

Got Jimmy, Duncan and Goran from the first game. Jimmy stealing like a thief, Goran and Duncan hitting the 3s

Good luck

• Steverino01

The DK Milly came up short of filling again.

100,432/117.6K

• DFSNewbie

I think I messed up with my lineup. I have Teague and Ingram in my lineups. Live and learn. Good luck everybody

• zeeshan2

Found myself hammering tons of dudes from the brooklyn-Celtics game. Should be the best game of the slate. Hammered levert or whoever will command that second unit for the nets.

Didn’t play much Giannis or Steph or Luka or lakers with too much blowout risk. Did pick DFS and Maxi with millsap and did land on jokic, Ingram, brown, and porter. Think their usages are insanely high(duh). Brown is so underpriced.

• WildFireXXI

@rstylz said...

i am 30% Kelly. Just think they will need his size. Should see 20 min and if he is on fire 26????

He hits a couple 3’s and his run is extended

20 min??? Way too conservative. He played 26 in a blowout without a minute in the 4th. He’s probably going to push for mid/high 30s

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Did 20 lineups on both sites

FD Core

Curry
    Schroder
    LeVert
    Zion
    KD
    Wiseman

DK Core

Dragic
    J. Brown
    Herro
    Middleton
    Luka
    Kleber
    Teague

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

Definitely ended up with more from this first game than I originally anticipated.

Went 40% Bledsoe…I’m pretty scared.

And that’s basically what the field has. Blah. Thought he’d be like 28-32.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@WildFireXXI said...

20 min??? Way too conservative. He played 26 in a blowout without a minute in the 4th. He’s probably going to push for mid/high 30s

• WildFireXXI

@Pandamonious said...

Kelly Olynyk.

Oh shoot lol 😂😂😂

• noddy

Will this first game start today?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

Definitely ended up with more from this first game than I originally anticipated.

Went 40% Bledsoe…I’m pretty scared.

Might be the Lowest scoring game on the slate, yet it has good value. I didn’t take anything pricey from this game On DK, except a little Bam.

FD kinda making you play Zion and Ingram.

• donkeydealer

Precious is less than 1 percent owned in the milli.

• RipCityRings

I would imagine I’m the only lineup with 3 Warriors and Lonzo on FD.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Might be the Lowest scoring game on the slate, yet it has good value. I didn’t take anything pricey from this game On DK, except a little Bam.

FD kinda making you play Zion and Ingram.

I only have line up on FD and have nothing from this game.

Wow.. have O Olynyk. Missed that. He will play 30 vs N O at 4100? Damn….. gotta hope he duds now

• Neilj907

Kelly O a better play than Meyers? I was pretty happy to get him in at 4.5% last minute

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Ah, yeah, was referencing Olynyk. I forgot about people also calling Oubre, Kelly O

It’s too confusing to have 2 Kelly Os…that will always be Olynyk to me.

May I introduce Tsunami Papi?

Half of the best looking backcourt in the NBA.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

0% Bledslow

• noddy

NO ROBINSON NO CASH

• WildFireXXI

@RipCityRings said...

I would imagine I’m the only lineup with 3 Warriors and Lonzo on FD.

I have lonzo, Wiggins and oubre

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I only have line up on FD and have nothing from this game.

Found it hard not to play Zion as PF was extremely weak on the lower end. Zion/KD seemed like a natural build

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).