NBA FORUM

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@emoney1214 said...

I made lineups without looking at anything and herro wasn’t on my radar. I was surprised at his projection and how much he was being touted. I just don’t see his upside with everyone playing and didn’t think he would crush where it was a must. His lack of blocks and steals isnt ideal.

He was $5k on FD and $5.6k on DK. He will be fine. But yeah probably not a must have

• marker0357

Damn NO, could you at least make a game of it?

• jeffgo33

There goes my Herro. :(

• noddy

@marker0357 said...

Damn NO, could you at least make a game of it?

They were up early too by a good bit.

• osuryanf

Stretching to a blow out early is…. not good.

Thought this game had one of the highest odds of being close the whole way through.

• emoney1214

@theIrrigator said...

He was $5k on FD and $5.6k on DK. He will be fine. But yeah probably not a must have

Yeah you are right. With a 30 minute projection, herro probably wasn’t gonna kill you, but I just didn’t see upside especially with his ownership

• noddy

Ball not letting Herro do anything.

• emoney1214

Whoever mentioned possibly playing forbes, I wouldn’t play him in any lineups if I mass entered. He will probably get 10-15 min and has been shooting poorly. Bud loves pat c though. I don’t have dk salaries but I bet you no one has him and he has some upside for what I assume is stone min.

• noddy

Herro 333333333333333333

• synth

Only person I have from this game is Dragic so I wouldn’t mind this stretching into a blowout with about a dozen more FP from him along the way

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Warriors will start Curry, Oubre, Wiggins, Paschall, Wiseman on Friday.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

DJ Augustin (calf) will play Friday. https://t.co/Ztmm3QaNPe

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Bucks will start Holiday, DiVincenzo, Middleton, Giannis, Lopez on Friday.

• Dfspacman

Hate blow outs

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

• rstylz

Excuse me, have you seen Kelly? I am looking for a Kelly. Big tall white guy. You seen him?

• WildFireXXI

Zion feasting and I have 0 😂

• Dfspacman

@theIrrigator said...

Zion

Lmaoo

• WildFireXXI

I will be super pleased if meyers hits 20-25.

• noddy

Lotta snowflakes so far.

• Yeoman

One of these days Robinson is going to hit 15 threes but register no other statistic.

• jcotdl

refs got the memo to let Zion bulldoze the Pels into contention

• Dfspacman

Blesdoe smh

• noddy

If Miami steals the ball the stat provider just automatically credits it to Butler.

• yisman

halftime update:

Bledsoe, Bam, and Herro still huge snowflakes

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).