Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• gaelicgirl

@realphipps said...

There are no Bucks homers on this board.

LOL Talk to tmarohl, maxxxoo.

• jv21

• Ranked #67

RG Tiered Ranking

For the guys who use data and projections, how do you avoid double counting data and applying things like news/injuries? To give an example, where do yall put Jaylen Brown in regards to rankings? He does not project well vs other SF, but with Kemba Walker still out, I think he’s a good play.

• fillyfan2002

I like Portis if they run into garbage time.

• fillyfan2002

Projections account for everything, You double count nothing, Brown may not project well because of his 7k tag. You have to use your own thoughts. Manually adjust his minutes up by 2 or 3 if you like him and his projection improves

• tmarohl

@maxxxoo said...

Any Bucks homers? Who’s likely to see the most minutes in a blowout?

Bucks haven’t won a game in the preseason or the regular season yet. I don’t see a blowout happening. But if it does, it would probably be Portis, Wilson and the rookies.

• jfitzgan

This slate making my head hurt. Struggling with paying up for jokic on FD and going cheaper at other positions or paying down at C and being more balanced. If memory serves me correct, he demolished the clips in the playoffs and then dropped 70 last night. Don’t want to be 40 points behind at my one center position. Any thoughts on this for a single bullet entry?

• gaelicgirl

@jfitzgan said...

This slate making my head hurt. Struggling with paying up for jokic on FD and going cheaper at other positions or paying down at C and being more balanced. If memory serves me correct, he demolished the clips in the playoffs and then dropped 70 last night. Don’t want to be 40 points behind at my one center position. Any thoughts on this for a single bullet entry?

My first pick, no hesitation.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

Bucks haven’t won a game in the preseason or the regular season yet. I don’t see a blowout happening. But if it does, it would probably be Portis, Wilson and the rookies.

Whole second half to be garbage time potentially. Picking Bucks value will be key on this slate.

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@sochoice said...

Whole second half to be garbage time potentially. Picking Bucks value will be key on this slate.

Why not just fade the game entirely? There’s four other games and the Boston/Brooklyn and Clippers/Nuggets games should be close and high scoring. Yeah, sure, maybe a scrub guy pops for a 5-6x type score but seems like a thin play to me.

• fillyfan2002

I think on FD, you can play Wiseman ar C and be fine. If Joker goes off, you can make up the points elsewhere. Its about total construction. Not one position.

• monarch

Giannis is the safest for 55 IMO. It is when you start asking who can score 60 or 65 that guys like Joker and Luka would probably have him beat but I dont see it. Giannis will be like 35 percent owned on DK and score 57 points. People like that security, I know I do.

• chrisbanas

Harrell dirt cheap again

• noddy

@charara1224 said...

Salaries seem to be the same for the most part on FD compared to the players first game. I see a lot of chalk coming to the BKN guys, Schroder, and Trez

I just checked FD pricing and I like it a lot more than DK’s. Think I’m gonna play there instead tomorrow.

• maddysdaddy0914

@noddy said...

I just checked FD pricing and I like it a lot more than DK’s. Think I’m gonna play there instead tomorrow.

DK pricing is tough. Really forced to make some stands on guys. Will be interesting to see ownership.

Definitely I will be heavy Schroder/Harrell. Chalk-City. Hopefully not too highly owned. Those two jumped out at first glance, like Herro as well vs N O. Will be Overweight on LeVert, J Brown and Teague.

• ifthethunder

@kbarnhill7523 said...

Why not just fade the game entirely? There’s four other games and the Boston/Brooklyn and Clippers/Nuggets games should be close and high scoring. Yeah, sure, maybe a scrub guy pops for a 5-6x type score but seems like a thin play to me.

Fade it entirely? I find it hard to pass on Donte DiVincenzo, his salary floats my boats.
    ~

• realphipps

I like tough pricing. What I hate is what we saw yesterday, knowing 100 guys are gonna 6x. That’s when bankroll and max entering really wins.

Make it tough. That levels the playing field for little fish like me.

• maddysdaddy0914

@866 said...

Definitely I will be heavy Schroder/Harrell. Chalk-City. Hopefully not too highly owned. Those two jumped out at first glance, like Herro as well vs N O. Will be Overweight on LeVert, J Brown and Teague.

Teague may be the highest owned at that price.

• tmarohl

@sochoice said...

I think the game will be close.

• tmarohl

Do we think Marcus Morris is going to play tomorrow, or will Batum still be viable?

• RipCityRings

Feels like going heavily contrarian is the way to win this slate. Love Kawhi, LeBron and AD as pay-ups. Pay down at G for Dinwiddie, Dragic and Teague. Fade LeVert based on the ownership bump alone, though I think he’ll still do fine.

I’m on the fence about Butler and Bam. They ate vs the Pels last year, but Adams is a pretty tough matchup for two guys who tend to get theirs in the paint.

Lots of guys in good spots that are just a little too priced up IMO.

Edit: Not going anywhere near Schroder or Harrell on this one.

• rstylz

could someone direct me to the game flow option in HQ? I’ve been using popcorn machine but its kind of a pain in the butt.

Thanks

• maddysdaddy0914

@RipCityRings said...

Feels like going heavily contrarian is the way to win this slate. Love Kawhi, LeBron and AD as pay-ups. Pay down at G for Dinwiddie, Dragic and Teague. Fade LeVert based on the ownership bump alone, though I think he’ll still do fine.

I’m on the fence about Butler and Bam. They ate vs the Pels last year, but Adams is a pretty tough matchup for two guys who tend to get theirs in the paint.

Lots of guys in good spots that are just a little too priced up IMO.

Edit: Not going anywhere near Schroder or Harrell on this one.

I think you’re on the right track. I like Jimmy and BI at first glance. Though unfortunately I think ingrams performance last night will push his ownership a little too high for my liking.

I think you’re right on Schroeder on Dk. Not sure I want to fade him on FD at that price tho.

• realphipps

Bam has evolved into one of the best players in the NBA, imo. One of my favorite DFS plays as well.

But these numbers give me pause for tomorrow…

https://www.landofbasketball.com/games_between/steven_adams_vs_bam_adebayo.htm

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

could someone direct me to the game flow option in HQ? I’ve been using popcorn machine but its kind of a pain in the butt.

Thanks

Its in courtiq

Just scroll to the bottom.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).