Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

But does he want to do good. He wants out of Houston right? Or does he think if he smashes it will make another organization pull the trigger?

I think he needs a couple weeks of busting his ass and trying to be a good soldier. He will either crush, or completely suck, there is no in between.

• Njsum1

@theIrrigator said...

Wood should be 100% owned tomorrow

Definitely the best Play of the slate

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I think he needs a couple weeks of busting his ass and trying to be a good soldier. He will either crush, or completely suck, there is no in between.

Soooo….50% Harden?

• tmarohl

Panda – I feel like I am watching a Pistons game.

11:46 Luke Kennard makes 25-foot three point jumper (Reggie Jackson assists)

10:40 Reggie Jackson makes 26-foot three pointer

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

Soooo….50% Harden?

Well, everyone is going to build Houston stacks, have to have a few contrarian options.

• maddysdaddy0914

Drummond return to Detroit tomorrow as well.

• WestCrook1

Batum!

• chrisbanas

Batum is doing what we thought teague would

• Njsum1

@chrisbanas said...

Batum is doing what we thought teague would

Teague was such a fish play..I knew it yet fell for it anyway.

Live look at me putting Teague into like 1/2 my lineups.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Glad I have some Captain Batum. If Murray can not be a scrub in the 2nd half I have some Captain Kennard lineups that could do alright in the And-One. Millsap would need to turn in to Lebron for my Captain Millsap lineups to have a chance

• JSteele

Im 24th in the milly with Batum going

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

Go get it.

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Go get it.

I cant win but a top 10 would be amazing. 2k in winnings right now

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

Nice! You may have a shot at a top 10 finish

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Murray out of arrows. He should of asked for some for Christmas

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Murray out of arrows. He should of asked for some for Christmas

need him big time in my fd late…. doing well with Batum and Jokic in my dk late though.

• pick6er

So
    many
    fouls.

• JSteele

14th! LETS GO

• Psik

@JSteele said...

14th! LETS GO

11th, keep climbing.
    I think if I recall you had 6 Batum above you and 1 tied with you. There’s 1 Lou and 3 Lennard around.

• JSteele

@Psik said...

11th, keep climbing.
    I think if I recall you had 6 Batum above you and 1 tied with you. There’s 1 Lou and 3 Lennard around.

I counted the same there are a handful chasing me though. Hoping they sit most of the 4th

• Golfnut04240

Hartenstein is crushing Teague’s score and may beat Kleber too. LMAO!

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Hartenstein is crushing Teague’s score and may beat Kleber too. LMAO!

had him in one, think I swapped him for Stein…was winning like $400 on that lineup. doubt its doing that well now.

• Psik

Oh dang, there’s a Joker/Batum/Kennard team climbing to 10th. He hits a triple/double he could win the whole thing easily.

• JSteele

Oof Kawhi

• synth

Damn, had a pretty good lineup going but the second half for Denver consisting of Murray jacking up 20 shots at under 50% instead of feeding Jokic who feasted in the first half or Porter who was doing well early also killed any chance of a great finish. Still made some money so not a bad christmas and had a legitimate sweat heading into the second quarter of this one which is always nice in a millymaker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).