• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jimmy Questionable, hmmmmmmmmm….

• RipCityRings

Looking at FD since they gave me a free Santa Slam ticket- it’s a completely different slate over there. I think you go Wiseman on FD and Chriss on DK.

• fresh56

@RipCityRings said...

free Santa Slam ticket

how did you get a free free Santa Slam ticket?

• RipCityRings

@fresh56 said...

how did you get a free free Santa Slam ticket?

Heard people were getting various free tickets, logged in for the first time in 6+ months and there it was.

• ifthethunder

@noddy said...

The optimizer I’m using puts 3 players from one team in my lineup. Is that really smart?

I don’t pay for an optimizer, but is it the Bucks? I axe, because I’m often beaten by the optimizer.
    ~

• IronMonkey415

I have a lot of Dennis the Menace.

• gaelicgirl

FD small slates are up

• noddy

@ifthethunder said...

I don’t pay for an optimizer, but is it the Bucks? I axe, because I’m often beaten by the optimizer.
    ~

It’s Miami

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

His teammate Drew Bledsoe is one of the better plays on the slate

Edit: my bad I was thinking as a DK player…saw you already included him

Drew Bledsoe?

What year and thread am I in?

• rstylz

Any thoughts on who would have not closed the game if Jamal Murray didnt foul out last game? Porter, Barton or Harris?

• UGAdude

@Pandamonious said...

Drew Bledsoe?

I thought about playing him but he always gets hurt. If that happens there’s this kid Tom Brady that might be a good play.

• FitFantasyGod

Hey what’s up Main Forum! I just wrote an article on the entire Christmas slate, position by position. It’s titled “The Most Wonderful Slate of the Year” and you can find it on the home page under community blog posts! Cheesy title I know but the analysis is hopefully better than the title. Let me know what you think! I appreciate all feedback truly!

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Drew Bledsoe?

Scary Terry reference I believe

• rstylz

There is no one on GS who can stop ABC, close game and he smashes. Question is will the game be close…….

• maxxxoo

@FitFantasyGod said...

Hey what’s up Main Forum! I just wrote an article on the entire Christmas slate, position by position. It’s titled “The Most Wonderful Slate of the Year” and you can find it on the home page under community blog posts! Cheesy title I know but the analysis is hopefully better than the title. Let me know what you think! I appreciate all feedback truly!

Are you able to link it? I can’t seem to find it anywhere.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Seriously?

He had Covid, then strained a muscle in his foot.

He wouldn’t strain his foot if he stopped kicking players in their jingle bells.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@UGAdude said...

I thought about playing him but he always gets hurt. If that happens there’s this kid Tom Brady that might be a good play.

Eh, 6th round pick. He’ll never amount to anything.

I played a few Kleber’s for salary relief also. 3500 only wow. No mention of FORBES? 3000 D K Only! Could be Star-Scrub special here. If I pay up it’s for Doncic, Glass, LeB and Jokic. Not loving Kawhi or K D tmm.

• maxxxoo

@866 said...

No mention of FORBES?

AUGUSTINE should be active which would scale down Forbe’s already low minutes. Just something to keep an eye on.

• tmarohl

@RipCityRings said...

Heard people were getting various free tickets, logged in for the first time in 6+ months and there it was.

If the Charles Barkley Santa Icon is still there, click it for a free Christmas gift. Mine was a 100 entry yesterday. Others got Santa Slam tickets or entry’s last night.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

then strained a muscle in his foot.

He really has to stop kicking other players

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

The optimizer I’m using puts 3 players from one team in my lineup. Is that really smart?

Bucks players?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

He wouldn’t strain his foot if he stopped kicking players in their jingle bells.

Dang beat me to it. And an even better punchline

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@maxxxoo said...

AUGUSTINE should be active which would scale down Forbe’s already low minutes. Just something to keep an eye on.

I think Pat C is the main guy that will lose mins if Augustin is in

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I think Pat C is the main guy that will lose mins if Augustin is in

Agreed. Also Torrey Craig didn’t play yesterday. He could get some minutes as well.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).