• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 5 ) at Miami ( -5 ) — T: 227
    2:30 PM EST : Golden State ( 9.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -9.5 ) — T: 232.5
    5:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -2 ) at Boston ( 2 ) — T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 6 ) at LA Lakers ( -6 ) — T: 228.5
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Denver ( 1 ) — T: 224

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m gonna still try to get some Lebron. I haven’t ran HQ yet, still have 3 more teams go through in the morning so we’ll see how much I end up with

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I have pOWN turned off so to know be influenced in my early research process but I can say I’m gonna have way more Dragic than I will have Bledsoe. I imagine Bledsoe will be pretty popular but I haven’t heard much Dragic talk or maybe I missed it

• tmarohl

LBJ is projected on FD for 29 minutes and 41.79 points and 3.8 X Value.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

LBJ is projected on FD for 29 minutes and 41.79 points and 3.8 X Value.

Doubt I get to him on FD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I do think he plays more than 29 mins. I think I bumped him to 32 or 33

• JoeyG113

@866 said...

Lots O LOUUU at 5200 and Pee-Gee 8700. Clipper beats DEN

Lou is an interesting play. In their 7 game playoff series with the Nuggets, Lou only payed off his salary once and didn’t come close to one of his patented ceiling games.

While he will be no higher than the 4th option owned from the Clippers, he still offers as much upside relative to salary as any of them. Which is why I will be playing him today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m still going through DK so everything is just DK related posts. I do FD 2nd

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Lou looked like he would rather be eating wings at the club. Dont know if I can get there

• noddy

KD is my favorite play over $9000

• DFSNewbie

Hey guys. I haven’t been on here for so many years. I just started playing FD again few days again. I did alright in both of my contests. Looking forward to today’s slate

• Stangs13

Curious what people think of some of the guys that failed as chalk earlier this week. Kennard and Pascall mostly. Both are still cheap, and we had reasons why we liked them right? You have to figure they will both be low owned.

• superjon

Made a few last minute changes. Top 3 by pos

PG – Curry, Lou, Luka

SG – Schroder, Robinson, Smart

SF – Herro, Barton, Kawhi

PF – Zion, Durant, Kuzma

C – Bam, Trez, Theis

• rstylz

@superjon said...

lineups are built. might have a chance to make some minor changes when i wake up if necessary.

bold take: Robinson and/or Smart will smash.

I am really high on Smart today. His bad game last time probably turned a lot of people off.

Only thing is Teague is so cheap with a high floor that i am leaning on him a fair amount.

Its early but my guess would be they strongly correlate negatively. I am going back and redoing some LU that have both in it.

On that note. 80% to much Teague? Seems like 5x is his floor. Agreed?

• Pboy987

How does tatum matchup vs kd?

• mbunner23

Tatum is the high end play today.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@rstylz said...

On that note. 80% to much Teague? Seems like 5x is his floor. Agreed?

On DK I dont think so. I’m sure that’s about where I’ll come in at

• ChrisCastig

$800 left on the table for FanDuel. Always enter a few more contests than normal on Christmas too. GL All and Merry Christmas!

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Looks like I’ll have Jamal Murray alll to myself today 🤗

• noddy

@Stangs13 said...

Curious what people think of some of the guys that failed as chalk earlier this week. Kennard and Pascall mostly. Both are still cheap, and we had reasons why we liked them right? You have to figure they will both be low owned.

I’m back on Kennard, but not on Paschall who I hardly had anyway.

• rstylz

@Sleazygreazy said...

Looks like I’ll have Jamal Murray alll to myself today 🤗

take him!

• FitFantasyGod

Hey what’s up Main Forum! I wrote an article on the entire Christmas slate, position by position. It’s titled “The Most Wonderful Slate of the Year” and you can find it on the home page under community blog posts! 2 hours till the first game starts so let me know what you think! I appreciate all feedback truly!

• rstylz

Jimmy Bucket news 5 min before lock or what?

Anyone heard anything?

• noddy

@rstylz said...

Jimmy Bucket news 5 min before lock or what?

Anyone heard anything?

Haven’t heard, but I hope he’s out.

• Golfnut04240

I’m taking a stand on the Nets/Celts game. I have 6 players in one build from that game including one at min salary. See if that build will work.

• ovopistons

Anyone in on Zubac? Thinking it would be a very low-owned play, and him getting 4th quarter minutes with T. Lue as coach is very intriguing. Could hit big if Wiseman disappoints.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).