• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

What your favorite value plays for this slate? My initial build has 1 stud then balanced, I just don’t see much value. Maybe I’m missing something..

• superjon

@scott33 said...

What your favorite value plays for this slate? My initial build has 1 stud then balanced, I just don’t see much value. Maybe I’m missing something..

At first glance:

Jordan Bell
    Jarret Jack
    Andre Roberson

Right now my order of studs goes

Harden
    Lebron
    Simmons
    Westbrook
    Towns
    Durant
    Embiid

• tonedefrob

Player pricing on DK brought to you by Charmin.

• TeamTarek

GSW vs CLE? and HOU vs OKC? Damn i want Durant, LBJ, Harden and WB all in one LU xd

• TeamTarek

@superjon said...

At first glance:

Jordan Bell
    Jarret Jack
    Andre Roberson

Right now my order of studs goes

Harden
    Lebron
    Simmons
    Westbrook
    Towns
    Durant
    Embiid

dont sleep on josh hart if ingram is out again… he played so hard last game, fighted for every rebound and wasnt afraid of takin shoots + only 3700 on dk

• jcrebs

single lineup/single entry DK player, looking at the single entry contests, seems DK is expecting huge volume of entries, as prize pools are significantly higher than normal. IE, pick+ roll, $12 entry, prize pool is usually $20-$35 k, this slate is $50k. Noticed similar increases in other contests. Will make my entries early Mon, as I don’t think these contests will fill, with the early start/ no late swap, and if the contests are not filling fast, will probably enter addl ones and hope for overlay.

• yanksfan1

Gonna be difficult on DK with no late swap and some uncertain injury situations. I agree that right now my favorite value plays are Jarrett Jack and Jordan Bell. I think there’s some decent mid tier options like Covington, Eric Gordon (if CP3 out) and Steven Adams. I think you can only fit in one stud with the current value and for me, I’m going with Lebron!

• gaelicgirl

LeBron vs KD is the matchup I’m most looking forward to. All the KD for me.

• tonedefrob

Stack MIN/LAL and hope no one gets ruled out. Everyone will want action during the day. Will likely have the lowest ownership outside of BOS/WAS.

• scott33

I think RWB is my favorite stud on the slate, uptempo matchup at home against Houston with no CP3. Who’s gonna guard him? Tried to fit in him & Harden but I honestly think 1 stud, 1 value punt play, & balanced is the way to go. Hopefully some value opens up between now & tomorrow.

• scott33

@tonedefrob said...

Stack MIN/LAL and hope no one gets ruled out. Everyone will want action during the day. Will likely have the lowest ownership outside of BOS/WAS.

FD is allowing late swap in all their GPPs tomorrow, not sure bout DK.

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

I didn’t even notice that, thanks!!!

• tonedefrob

@scott33 said...

They don’t have a late swap slate posted.

Rules in the current contests state “Lineups may be edited at any time leading up to the start of a Game Set. Each player will become “locked” at the scheduled start time of the Game Set.” which is typical of no late swap.

• TeamTwerk

Holiday Classic is juicy. $8 102k entry 5 game slate. All the best teams playing. Nice.

• KindGuy

This slate is gonna be LIT.

Personally, I prefer no late swap, especially when the games are so spread apart like this. It allows me to make educated guesses on game time decisions and other stuff. Like this past Thursday when Tyson Chandler was ruled out after lock. I got Monroe at around 12% when he probably would’ve been closer to 30% with late swap.

Gimme ALL the Andrew Wiggins. Dude is gonna SMASH the Lakers like he always does. Also considering Teague as well. Hoping this game is low owned because it starts 11 hours after lock.

Can’t wait!

• feekdogg

Lakers didn’t have KCP in prior years and Wolves didn’t have Butler. Wiggins is clearly down the ladder now.

• zigger77

@yanksfan1 said...

Gonna be difficult on DK with no late swap and some uncertain injury situations. I agree that right now my favorite value plays are Jarrett Jack and Jordan Bell. I think there’s some decent mid tier options like Covington, Eric Gordon (if CP3 out) and Steven Adams. I think you can only fit in one stud with the current value and for me, I’m going with Lebron!

I think cp3 is out, DanToni said they’d be careful bringing him back. It is Christmas but why push him. Embiid most likely playing but prob still limited like last game.

• zigger77

Everyone seems a little underpriced on the Christmas slate.

• colb24

Has anyone read the description of Ball on DK talk about disrespect lol “jordan Clarkson the better player “ lol crazy

• zigger77

@colb24 said...

Has anyone read the description of Ball on DK talk about disrespect lol “jordan Clarkson the better player “ lol crazy

DAMN DISRESPECTFUL. clarkson is obviously a better scorer but if ball plays confident like he has been I’m not sure clarkson is the clear better player.

• KindGuy

@feekdogg said...

Lakers didn’t have KCP in prior years and Wolves didn’t have Butler. Wiggins is clearly down the ladder now.

Wouldn’t KCP guard Butlet?

• tonedefrob

Going to pretend the first 3 games don’t exist (except for Iggy) and stack up OKC/HOU and MIN/LAL

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

Wouldn’t KCP guard Butlet?

You gonna choose Beasley for Christmas? Only 5k.

• superstars92

Dk made every single player’s price lower, so it doesn’t really matter. It’s all relative. I guess there will be higher cash lines tomorrow, so don’t complain if 250 (5x) doesn’t cash. I think it’ll be closer to 6x is the value you want because they made everyone’s price lower.

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

You gonna choose Beasley for Christmas? Only 5k.

Probably. Who on the 76ers can guard him?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).