• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• byo34

@cubbysden said...

Guys, where’s the Eric Gordon love? I have him on every line up I made so far. Am I missing something?

He was such a lock for me I didn’t even bother talking about him on here! Haha!

• TeamTarek

@zigger77 said...

What news are you expecting? Sixers news shoukd come out before lock and I doubt we get any other news because it’s so long b4 those games start.

i need embiid news imo its impossible to make solid lus without this news

• TeamTwerk

@Pandamonious said...

Clarkson? But KCP isn’t out, Ball is. Clarkson is more backup PG then backup SG. Its different scenarios. Clarkson’s minutes have been down, because Ball has been playing well, but there is no Ball today.

Yeah I’m definitely going to have plenty of Clarkson but I wouldn’t be so surprised if Hart or Ennis started to keep the 2nd unit intact and Clarkson gets like 24 minutes. Less if it’s a blow out.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Why do I keep having this nagging feeling that if I go with my Porzingis roster variation, it’s going to be one of those days where he picks up 2 fouls in 4 minutes….

Got excited to see the Sixers updates. Thought I could finally lock down some lineups, then I see it’s just that Embiid is a GTD…it’s never easy, is it…ugh!

• cubbysden

@byo34 said...

He was such a lock for me I didn’t even bother talking about him on here! Haha!

No Paul = lock in Eric Gordon. lol. He has beaten his salary easily every time when Paul is out. I feel he is more safe to beat his salary than James Harden at 12k.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@zigger77 said...

He’s interesting. I have quite a bit of respect for okc D and been avoiding it all year BUT Gordon might get westy and that’s easily the best matchup for any of the rockets.

Agree. You know Rockets are still going to score 105 or so points and assuming Paul is out they’ll basically run an 8 man rotation. If Roberson keeps Harden from blowing up for 50 real points someone has to score. Gordon should be defending Westbrook too, so you know you can tack on 2 or 3 steals to whatever else Gordon does.

• zigger77

@TeamTarek said...

i need embiid news imo its impossible to make solid lus without this news

I mean it’s christmas it’s embiid, and it’s not like back “tightness” is a serious thing. It’s embiid I think he plays.

• RogueGrinder

@walkoff9 said...

otto porter 5.2k…lock and load

Empty that clip…

• dame_face_420

Man I’ve got a line with Capela in that I’m loving …anyone hear if he’s closer to being in or out?

• TeamTarek

@zigger77 said...

I mean it’s christmas it’s embiid, and it’s not like back “tightness” is a serious thing. It’s embiid I think he plays.

and reddick probably out or?

• yisman

I guess we can’t play Draymond Green? There’s been no update after it was reported he had X-rays yesterday.

NBA injury reporting is the worst.

The results of the X-rays are known, but not being reported.

• zigger77

@yisman said...

I guess we can’t play Draymond Green? There’s been no update after it was reported he had X-rays yesterday.

NBA injury reporting is the worst.

The results of the X-rays are known, but not being reported.

He’s not on the injury report. Soooooo what do you think it means

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@zigger77 said...

Its also a guy who’s played like 50 games over 4 years

• zigger77

@TeamTarek said...

and reddick probably out or?

No idea on redick. Hamstrings so touch n go

• Theguy49503

Michael Beasley should get minutes right? I mean their coach can’t be that stupid to keeping leaving instant offense on the bench right?

• byo34

@zigger77 said...

It could be if you suffered a stress fracture in your back at age 20 and your job is running up and down the court!

• zigger77

@walkoff9 said...

Its also a guy who’s played like 50 games over 4 years

Back tightness also isn’t a injury. If I play I think he’s limited like he was against tor.

• RogueGrinder

Thanks in advance for talking about Eric Gordon.

• Theguy49503

good line up and can fit in a stud but need advice on either Westbrook, Harden, James or Kd….. And go

• mikeblodgett24

any half ass Center ideas under 4800??? OR
    Dump Tatum at PF and go with Booker at PF and a better C?

• zigger77

@byo34 said...

It could be if you suffered a stress fracture in your back at age 20 and your job is running up and down the court!

Nobody has said stress fracture, and if it was he would be listed out.

• zigger77

@mikeblodgett24 said...

any half ass Center ideas under 4800??? OR
    Dump Tatum at PF and go with Booker at PF and a better C?

I don’t hate west, he’s beej consistent as of late. Should get 14 minutes

• zigger77

Embiid playing

• Sixers610

fade simmons?

• marko7983

@Theguy49503 said...

good line up and can fit in a stud but need advice on either Westbrook, Harden, James or Kd….. And go

im playing harden and lbj in a linuep.. still pacing on harden or westbrook

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).