• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• byo34

Looks like M Morris will be playing, anyone know how M Morris plays against M Morris?

• Syzltuth

Morris vs Morris?

• DirkDigglerz

Everybody wins in this contest so easy https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2266744/

• rpmorris1

@bcarlsrud said...

News on Courtney Lee?

Haven’t heard that he’s an issue. Lists GTD on FD, but says in the narrative that he’s basically ready to go.

• stats99tuff

Calderon for all of the money. Enough value plays at SG where you dont pay for harden, stack westbrook and lebron

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@DirkDigglerz said...

Everybody wins in this contest so easy https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2266744/

Thanks for sharing that – they obviously didn’t publicize it. A freeroll overlaying!

• byo34

@DirkDigglerz said...

Wow! Thank you! Merry Christmas!

• kdubs81

Will Larry Nance get run tonight?
    MIN vulnerale to PF, and he could get a double double with some blocks?

• RogueGrinder

@Syzltuth said...

Morris vs Morris?

• zpa1989

why did theis play last game from boston? is he in play today?

• MrPerfekt7

Simmons/Towns/PG13/Kyrie
    Let’s see how this goes

• DirkDigglerz

@thehazyone said...

Thanks for sharing that – they obviously didn’t publicize it. A freeroll overlaying!

No problem guys only 5 minuted left Merry Christmas :)

• TeamTarek

100% clarkson and 100% kcp damn idk how and why but lets go

• osuryanf

Good luck today y’all and Merry Christmas… Hoping someone on this board ships $100k for a Christmas gift they’ll never forget!

• Jordaneck

• hcassidy

@rpmorris1 said...

Haven’t heard that he’s an issue. Lists GTD on FD, but says in the narrative that he’s basically ready to go.

Rotowire has him listed as a GTD as well, but BasketballMonster has him listed as probable

• KindGuy

@thehazyone said...

1. It isn’t free

2. It isn’t guaranteed

• RogueGrinder

• nickgalvani

1. It is 50 cents to win an automatic $1
    2. It is Guaranteed
    3. Think before you post

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

1. It isn’t free

2. It isn’t guaranteed

1. Was free for me (I had $0 in my Yahoo account). Shrug.

2. Yes it is. “This contest is guaranteed to run even if it doesn’t fill.” from the contest link

• RogueGrinder

@thehazyone said...

1. Was free for me (I had $0 in my Yahoo account). Shrug.

2. Yes it is. “This contest is guaranteed to run even if it doesn’t fill.” from the contest link

You used your Yahoo dollars then.

• RogueGrinder

I faded al 5 games and went with ABC.

• pick6er

So many value plays and price drops. Loving Wall at 8K, Thompson at 6.4K, PG13 at 6.8K and Adams at 5.5K. Sadly could only fit 1 stud though, LBJ for all the monies. Good luck boys and Merry Christmas!

• RogueGrinder

Lets get some ownership %‘s!!!

• noddy

@RogueGrinder said...

You used your Yahoo dollars then.

He must have cuz the entry fee is fiddy cent

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).