• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

Kuz-ma ! Damn man wish I had more shares. Not enough Kuzma’s. Could be 70 Burger/Fries.

• elmore0631

So I need Hart Butler to outscore Clarkson by 12 in the 2nd half…..

Hmmm.

• superstars92

@elmore0631 said...

So I need Hart Butler to outscore Clarkson by 10 in the 2nd half…..

Hmmm.

Seems likely.

• elmore0631

@superstars92 said...

Seems likely.

I thought so too until Clarkson just went on a rampage.

• Dirt_Lavert

Seriously I almost played only butler late slate.

Kat plays like 40 minutes and kills it in the up pace matchups. I really do not understand at all ******* flipping out now that it’s half.

Going to lose 100$ + because this guy does ******* nothing

• TeamTarek

lol guys i missed fist half.. HOW KAT played 20 mins and have like 9dk points? wtf is this

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

lol guys i missed fist half.. HOW KAT played 20 mins and have like 9dk points? wtf is this

They don’t pass him the ball. It’s quite sad actually since he’s so dominant.

• Dirt_Lavert

@TeamTarek said...

Because I finally go in on an nba slate and play him

Legit 0 chance for me to even cash anything whatsoever

• ScofieldReturns

I only play KAT at home, and his price is way too high on FD

• superstars92

@elmore0631 said...

I thought so too until Clarkson just went on a rampage.

Yea Clarkson has an insane usage this game. He’s playing literally like a scoring guard. Him and Kuzma are taking all the shots.

• ChargerDodger

Clarkson got as many points at the half as Lebron had all game. SMH

• DirkDigglerz

Yesssss!! Correct call about picking Harden over Westbrook yessss 10 points difference :)))) I have Kyle Kuzma too and Kantet hahah only bad pick was Kyrie should have went with John Wall :(

So did Kuzma. Lol. LeBum cost me too today.

• BBWC_10

I really don’t understand Randles minutes??? I think I can beat Bogut one on one.

• RogueGrinder

I thought my Clarkson kuzma picks were dust .

• RogueGrinder

@DirkDigglerz said...

Yesssss!! Correct call about picking Harden over Westbrook yessss 10 points difference :)))) I have Kyle Kuzma too and Kantet hahah only bad pick was Kyrie should have went with John Wall :(

I don’t know why it was even a discussion.

• TeamTwerk

@BBWC_10 said...

I really don’t understand Randles minutes??? I think I can beat Bogut one on one.

Bogut with 9 minutes, Randle with 7, Zubac with 0. I don’t even know how it’s possible. I really don’t understand basketball sometimes. Against KAT,Taj Dieng.

• elmore0631

SMH Hart not going to give me anything……… of course they got Minutes on him.

• superstars92

@RogueGrinder said...

I don’t know why it was even a discussion.

I think afternoon/night GPPs will be won with having BOTH Harden and Westbrook, so it doesn’t matter one or the other. Maybe the full slate you had to have Kanter.

• jadoninc

@BBWC_10 said...

Noone does. Coacching in the nba is getting outrageous. Why would anyone give Bogut minutes over Randle. There so many examples of this. Jarett Jack playing minutes for ny another example

• Dirtycop

JHart coming through

• elmore0631

@Dirtycop said...

JHart coming through

At 3700 he should be punishing every one that did not take him…

• yisman

Need Dieng to do something

geez

• elmore0631

and fwiw DK has Hart with a steal he doesnt have.
    and clarkson with 1 less than espn has

Nooooooo another foul on Randle? Need this guy to play here. Cmon Randle… Clarkson and Hart! Ya mon! TimeOut Minny

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).