• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

12:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 1 ) at New York ( -1 ) —- T: 212.5
    3:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5
    5:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at Boston ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Okla City ( 4 ) —- T: 214.5
    10:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( -3.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NoLimits0

@elementasrat said...

Anyone know what high stakes contests, if any that Rex Grossman entered. Would like to see his most confident lineup….

He didn’t have 100% Kanter and Draymond but he was overweight on them. He had a ton of Love though. With Hart and Clarkson. His main team didn’t have Dray or Kanter and why he didn’t win the 725 Q which was mentioned before.

• KindGuy

@NoLimits0 said...

Rex doesn’t play that much cash from what I know. His most confident lineup is probably the one in the 725Q which is.

Harden Klay Roberson Bell Love Hart Ariza Wall.

I know I’m being so freaking lazy right now but can you tell me if that cashed and how much that scored. I’m on my phone and in bed……

• KindGuy

@NoLimits0 said...

He didn’t have 100% Kanter and Draymond but he was overweight on them. He had a ton of Love though. With Hart and Clarkson. His main team didn’t have Dray or Kanter and why he didn’t win the 725 Q which was mentioned before.

• NoLimits0

@elementasrat said...

No Limits, you the man when it comes to following the big names. Thanks for always giving us interesting stats on cash rates, ROI, etc. for the big guys! I really appreciate it! Always nice to see actual statistics instead of options and narratives.

Yea RexGrossman (I wonder if it’s the real Rex) is way under the radar. I calculate him up at least 200k tonight (I think others have mentioned this) but probably more if I looked at more contests.

He has NO RG account which means he goes way under the radar. Same with pianoclub and juanshen but those 3 are quite good. Want to give props to them.

I figure Rex doesn’t want the attention and is not interested in marketing himself with like rotoql or similar websites but he’s damn good.

• Mr_tjRoto

how do you look at tournies that yu did not enter for dk the links are gone and i dont understand what that rotogrinders page is.
    just wondering wa s 350 a good number

• NoLimits0

@elementasrat said...

I know I’m being so freaking lazy right now but can you tell me if that cashed and how much that scored. I’m on my phone and in bed……

Oh 326.5 with the stat corrections. It finished 4th in the qualifier. It was 2nd but just got stat corrected to 4th. So still good. But his better teams were in the 8 which he max entered.

• KindGuy

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea RexGrossman (I wonder if it’s the real Rex) is way under the radar. I calculate him up at least 200k tonight (I think others have mentioned this) but probably more if I looked at more contests.

He has NO RG account which means he goes way under the radar. Same with pianoclub and juanshen but those 3 are quite good. Want to give props to them.

I figure Rex doesn’t want the attention and is not interested in marketing himself with like rotoql or similar websites but he’s damn good.

Yea, I’ve seen their names quite a bit over the past few years. I guess it’s better to be rich and unknown….

• NoLimits0

@mtjroto79 said...

how do you look at tournies that yu did not enter for dk the links are gone and i dont understand what that rotogrinders page is.

There’s a live tab. Log on go to NBA lobby. There’s a “live” tab in the middle of the page. Click on it. You can see all the contests. That’s what I do.

• frUnk

@mtjroto79 said...

You can view them on the desktop site, under the Live tab, click View Live Contests button in the upper right corner, then you can see every contest. I couldn’t find how to do this on the mobile app.

• NoLimits0

All stat corrections are in folks. Hart lost some points but Clarkson got me some so ended up cashing 11/20 in the 3 dollar and my cash lineup which I entered in the 8 and 33. Not a bad day but nothing huge. Most of my cashing lineups had Clarkson. Biggest regrets were not going 100% Clarkson and not punting with Roberson. Punted with Iggy and Jerami grant instead.

• KindGuy

@NoLimits0 said...

Oh 326.5 with the stat corrections. It finished 4th in the qualifier. It was 2nd but just got stat corrected to 4th. So still good. But his better teams were in the 8 which he max entered.

OKay, haha. I was just about to talk mad shit about multi entry and how i could hang with these “pros” in high stakes low entry games but I’ll keep my mouth shut… 326.5 is pretty damn good for a single bullet tonight. No wonder his core went off.

• RogueGrinder

How much was top fp in crazy 8’s?

• chronoxiong

Rex Grossman plays DFS now? No effin way. Glad I beasted tonight. Scored 328.80 to easily win all my cash games and more than minimum gpp cash. Messed up playing Kyrie Irving and Tatum. They are my only regrets.

• SkateFiend

I had Jaylen Brown and Marcus Smart in a lineup that had Harden and Westbrook. If they both just reached their usual floor, I would have min cashed.

I know Brown was injured, but in the NBA nothing goes according to plan. You field a LU that should no worse than 260 based on their past performance, but for one reason or another more than one player will almost completely tank.

The worst offenders are forwards, I shouldn’t even have to name them. But now I’m seeing some guards join their ranks. I have to be a bit more cautious on players like Simmons and CP3, especially given their price.

• KindGuy

@chronoxiong said...

Rex Grossman plays DFS now?

Doubt it’s actually him.

Dfs Rex grossman does have a twitter account

• Jlr21

Entered my most expensive contest in a long time ($100). Was down 295 to 288.5 in a small afternoon contest, stat corrections helped me take the lead. Merry Christmas indeed :)

• NoLimits0

@elementasrat said...

Doubt it’s actually him.

Dfs Rex grossman does have a twitter account

Yea just saw that.

Does anyone know who pianoclub is? He might be the best NBA dfs player of all time but no one talks about him.

And he’s the most mysterious. Today in his cash team he had Michael Beasley. But he also had Enes Kanter.

• KindGuy

@NoLimits0 said...

Yea just saw that.

Does anyone know who pianoclub is? He might be the best NBA dfs player of all time but no one talks about him.

And he’s the most mysterious. Today in his cash team he had Michael Beasley. But he also had Enes Kanter.

Interesting….. yea I’ve never seen who pianoclub is. He probably prefers it that way… he also never qualifies for live finals. Weird.

• Wrx_guy

I don’t think I’m playing Irving again until he’s like 7500

• warrendeath

Another losing day. Didn’t come close. Had a few solid picks, big duds. Extremely discouraging. Need to start taking some insight from others, clearly.

• scott33

@warrendeath said...

Another losing day. Didn’t come close. Had a few solid picks, big duds. Extremely discouraging. Need to start taking some insight from others, clearly.

Who’s suggestions have you been taking? The only “pro” I follow is Noto, love his Grind Down article everyday. When he says someone’s elite I take that to heart. Now sometimes I disagree with his assessment, that’s when I follow my gut. It’s been working out well.

• warrendeath

My own really. Every now and then someone will post something i agree with. New to the forum, so not sure necessarily to tail.

Today was another day, like the rest, with 3 or 4 hot players and absolute DUDS. I get one good, random player and then pick two that blow the line up.

Not looking to make a living or anything off this. This is entirely for fun (I’m sure like most) but damn I haven’t cracked top 20 in any of my lineups. I’ve done probabky 30-40(nothing more than a dollar). Biggest I’ve won this time around is 5 bucks.

Just discouraged. I check trends, injuries, this forum and gut. Just brutal.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Stat correction dropped me from 5th to 7th for a $7500 loss

• Calicapo

Got cute with Calderon over Hart.

Yeah, I know.

I blame it on the alcohol.

• Avsrick

@theIrrigator said...

Stat correction dropped me from 5th to 7th for a $7500 loss

I’d be suicidal…bu I never win like that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).