7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Detroit ( -1 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( – ) at Atlanta ( – ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -4 ) at Minnesota ( 4 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 3.5 ) at Dallas ( -3.5 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( – ) at San Antonio ( – ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 12 ) at Phoenix ( -12 ) —- T: 204.5
    9:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -1 ) at Utah ( 1 ) —- T: 195.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( – ) at Portland ( – ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Chief1Champion

Amir took olynyk starting spot

• Sportsfan12

Will tj warren benefit with markieff out?

• Jeremy6Morehead

@mabrla said...

DJ is a great play with BG out, but I’m going to avoid anyone on a B2B in Utah.

I hope he duds tonight so I can jump on him next game.

Same. Sticking with Towns. I would be more sure with the decision if Gobert was playing but like you said I’m avoiding on b2b against Utah. Am playing smith in GPPs; though. He’s gotta play. If he’s not starting I’ll switch to Portis before lock

• junkmastah

Can someone recap the value plays today?

• wystateofmind

What kind of run does Gerald Henderson get with Lillard out? Or is Tim Frazier a better pick?

• Chief1Champion

@Sportsfan12 said...

No it doesn’t. Warren and tucker share the sf spot

• Chief1Champion

@wystateofmind said...

What kind of run does Gerald Henderson get with Lillard out? Or is Tim Frazier a better pick?

Henderson. Frazier gets zero run with McCollum playing.

• rjohnboyle

Thoughts on Aldridge with Duncan out?

• Sportsfan12

@Chief1Champion said...

No it doesn’t. Warren and tucker share the sf spot

Will warren start again tonight? I believe he had the past few but not sure

• mormi08

@wystateofmind said...

If I had to chose one of them it would be henderson. I don’t think either of them are good choices. W/ mcullum back and lillard out, frazier only got like 8 dk points or something like that.

• kmh24

Chris Paul going to tear it up tonight without Blake

• dominicanpapi

If you’re a wing player, hard not to like the Wiz w/Wall there. Dude makes any wing player look good. Jarell Eddie, who would have thought.

• Chief1Champion

I’m done with Dudley. He’s now officially on my no play list.

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@Chief1Champion said...

Fell for Dudley again smh.

me too

• ELopez432

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Same. Sticking with Towns. I would be more sure with the decision if Gobert was playing but like you said I’m avoiding on b2b against Utah. Am playing smith in GPPs; though. He’s gotta play. If he’s not starting I’ll switch to Portis before lock

You rather play DJ if Gobert was playing? Does not sound right. And why avoid Utah in b2b? The front court is weak with Gobert and possibly Favors out. Booker nor Lyles or whoever cannot win the challenge on grabbing boards from DJ. Im projecting DJ to have 20+ boards

• DP313

@rjohnboyle said...

Thoughts on Aldridge with Duncan out?

Kawhi is the one that benefits greatly when Duncan is out. Small sample size (2 games) but he’s crushed it while Aldridge actually did worse without Duncan when Kawhi played as well. (2 games)

• Chief1Champion

Let’s go Middleton. Only guy I have left on the early slate.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@Sportsfan12 said...

Benefits leuer. Great value on FD.

• Sportsfan12

@ELopez432 said...

You rather play DJ if Gobert was playing? Does not sound right. And why avoid Utah in b2b? The front court is weak with Gobert and possibly Favors out. Booker nor Lyles or whoever cannot win the challenge on grabbing boards from DJ. Im projecting DJ to have 20+ boards

Lol. He is saying he would feel better about not playing dj if gobert was playing

• nta87

Man that’s crazy if I didn’t come back on here tonight I wouldn’t have even found out about griffin… Is there any way you can get injury alerts from this or any other website sent to your phone?????

• Chief1Champion

Missed out on Lopez 40 burger.

• youngtrapgod

Any ideas for a shooting guard 4000$ or under on fanduel? Only options I can think of are Danny green and Courtney lee

• Sportsfan12

KAT/tj warren or zaza/crowder

Dk gpp, beard and brow lineup. Boom or bust

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@Chief1Champion said...

That’s true

I dont think Utah will Hack-A-Jordan either

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@youngtrapgod said...

Any ideas for a shooting guard 4000$ or under on fanduel? Only options I can think of are Danny green and Courtney lee

Foye if Nelson is out. Also danny green since no Manu. Not great but there’s a chance for Green tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).