7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• WestCrook1

Raymond Felton is chalk. Oh boy

• WestCrook1

Jamal Crawford is chalk. Oh boy

• squadgod

Redick Q…
    CP3 OUT

LAC a gold mine for value?

• mrkoven

here comes austin rivers

• Skyking

As usual I am left out of the big money with players not performing in great matchups aks Jordan against lakers and Rondo against Spurs 6 points and 6 rebounds really c’mon man

• Chip403

Where will back ends of the back to backs for teams like Cavs, Wolves, and Clips come into play? As well as breaking down spreads?

Examples- Kyrie should be plug and play as one of top overall plays on slate..but being of second game in a back to back and up against an opponent to which they could run out of the building and have their (Cavs starters) night called midway through 3rd period, it kinda makes you wonder. Also, Felton- yes does make seemingly as the “chalky” play of night..but he did play 38 minutes and in back half of back-to-back, and even with Reddick potentially out, the workload between him, Rivers, and Crawford may become impossible to predict.

• Chip403

I’m wondering which of the top notch 4, will be in terms of ownership and which of the 4, will find themselves on the night’s big winners, lineups? (If any of the 4)

Harden, Greek Freak (Soup), Boogie, and Anthony Davis

• cheezpizza

Put up 324 on DK with KOQs dud yesterday. Oh what could have been…..

I think you could build a good stack out of each of these
    Ind/Chi
    Tor/Port
    Den/LAC

Plenty of value and stars to choose from.
    Great slate.

• teachmehowtocutty

@Chip403 said...

I’m wondering which of the top notch 4, will be in terms of ownership and which of the 4, will find themselves on the night’s big winners, lineups? (If any of the 4)

Harden, Greek Freak (Soup), Boogie, and Anthony Davis

None of the above for me! Prefer a balance approach tonight on fd. Dont mind paying up for Lebron with how terrible sf is today. *EDIT Just saw Kyrie and Lebron may sit

• kettab24

man I love Boogie and AD coming off 3 days of rest and at home…especially AD who the heck is gna guard him? Harrison Barnes? lol…

• Stickman731

@WestCrook1 said...

Jamal Crawford is chalk. Oh boy

100% agreed.

• Chip403

Just throwing this out there..Serge Ibaka has been on big money winners lineups in his past couple outings. Priced similar tonight in a matchup against Memphis. Playing Memphis might throw some people off of him, but he put up around 40 FP’s in his last game against the Grizz.

• Stickman731

A lot of interesting plays tonight – Embiid, Parker, Tyson Chandler, Lin (revenge game) but you got to roster the beard. Yesterday was odd – missed cash line by 5 points or less in my 6 LUs but tripled my monies on NFL – what was interesting I did not watch any game.

• Stickman731

@Chip403 said...

Just throwing this out there..Serge Ibaka has been on big money winners lineups in his past couple outings. Priced similar tonight in a matchup against Memphis. Playing Memphis might throw some people off of him, but he put up around 40 FP’s in his last game against the Grizz.

He only had 11 pos and 8 rebounds @ MEM on 12/1 – http://www.nba.com/games/20161201/ORLMEM#/boxscore

Fournier and Vuc had good games but no Conley or ZBO. Gasol had his consistent game.

• SzymonK

Yesterday was a good day, have some moneyz to play this week.

• monarch

CJ McCollum and Batum are two I’m not going to forget about. If the TOR-POR game gets wild then CJ would have posted huge totals with Lillard likely out. Also Derozan could be seeing Allan Crabbe or a gimpy Evan Turner on the other end of the floor.

• sonicattack

@Stickman731 said...

He only had 11 pos and 8 rebounds @ MEM on 12/1 – http://www.nba.com/games/20161201/ORLMEM#/boxscore

Fournier and Vuc had good games but no Conley or ZBO. Gasol had his consistent game.

Yeah I want to say he was thinking of the Bucks on 11/21. 26 FD points in 31 minutes is not so great for his current salary. Though in general he has exceeded value more often than not over the past few weeks, even in slow paced matchups. He’s interesting today.

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Good morning, I have created a couple RG Forum league contests for today. If you wish to join the league DM me. GL everyone.

• Tammy409

Apparently, some hackneyed old adages are true whilst others proving false. T: “Takes money to make money” (or something to that effect) … F: “Thriftiness is next to Godliness.”

1. OF ENTRIES: 3
      PMR: 0
      ————————-
      REM. SALARY:
      $14,400
      ————————
      Pos Player FPTS
      PG Raymond Felton 36.5 lock
      SG Courtney Lee 17.75 lock
      SF Doug McDermott 9 lock
      PF Nikola Mirotic 29.25 lock
      C Enes Kanter 31.5 lock
      G Nick Young 28.5 lock
      F Jae Crowder 26 lock
      UTIL DeAndre Jordan 26.5 lock
      ——————————————————-
      TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 205.00
      WINNING: $0.00
  • Chip403

I think picking one of the high priced guys vital, although not necessary to a big gpp win tonight. Boogie, often is my favorite of the plays listed, and Harden would follow, especially with his true usage % through the roof. But Boogie facing Philly in Sac town, kinda worries me on 2 ends. Sacramento can play good ball at times, and may work up such a lead they pull Cousins out. I could also see facing both young bigs, Embiid and Okafor, them playing a role reversal in terms of how Cousins typically plays his opponents, and they get him into foul (or technical) problems. Harden against Phoenix, love it, but nearing a 14 point favorite? I’d rather go low for salary and maybe run with Beverly as my point on the cheaper side and perhaps Ryan Anderson at PF, especially with rebounds more to his catering with Capela out. Which kind of leaves Anthony Davis. Bad team vs. Bad team, home matchup, and as someone said earlier, no one able to guard him? I’m thinking Anthony Davis a pillar in lineups will be solid tonight, especially being rested past few days and playing a Dallas team which he hung a 60+ burger on earlier.

• biged263835

Batum locked and loaded. Averaging 19/7/7 with 2 steals last 5 games in a plus matchup tonight

• monarch

Jabari Parker is another guy that fits into all my LU’s. What I’m scared of is he seems to be either at 40-45 points nearly every night with an occasional dud. He’s too expensive now to dud

• Chip403

Also needs said, with a lot of talk today surely to be dominated and centered around Raymond Felton to give an alternate option to him. In terms of watching the games lately and also then looking at FP’s produced…Brogdon for Milwaukee is really looking sharp and as a rookie, looks like he’s settling in. Coming off back to back 30+ FP outings, and playing great ball..he is same price as Felton on FD and would make great pivot from Felton. Hard to trust Kidd though still, in terms of how he’ll delegate his players minutes.

• Chip403

@biged263835 said...

Batum locked and loaded. Averaging 19/7/7 with 2 steals last 5 games in a plus matchup tonight

Gonna be tough to fill any lineup out tonight and NOT have Batum rostered. He’s almost a must play IMO.

• Stickman731

@sonicattack said...

Yeah I want to say he was thinking of the Bucks on 11/21. 26 FD points in 31 minutes is not so great for his current salary. Though in general he has exceeded value more often than not over the past few weeks, even in slow paced matchups. He’s interesting today.

Ibaka seems to go in a cycle 2 games exceeds value, 1-2 meets it or slightly below 5x and 1-2 dogs. I like that game is home but the match-up is tough for me tonight.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler