7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IronMonkey415

Everything is fitting together really easy today.

This could be bad.

• monarch

Rockets are a great tournament play. They were all under 20 percent when they played in PHX the other night with the exception of Harden who was just 25 percent on a slate similar to this. IF it’s a close game or PHX wins some of those guys will be in the winning LU’s IMO.

• IronMonkey415

I could see Devin Booker being in the winning lineup

• GGee87

@DrainTheSwamp said...

How much impact will Dwight’s start have on Millsap’s stats?

Depending on how they decide to attack the Minnesota D… and how many minutes they give Howard. He may still be a little hurt so they may limit him a small ammount. Im limiting my Millsap shares tonight until I see if they still ride Millsap or if they give more to Dwight. Maybe play a lineup using 1 and another using the other.

• buffballz

CP3 upgraded to Questionable now , I smell Felton and Rivers minutes slowly diminishing

• kpquick24

@IronMonkey415 said...

Everything is fitting together really easy today.

This could be bad.

Nah CP3 is questionable now, just threw a wrench into lineup building..

• DrainTheSwamp

CP3 throwing another wrench in here. Guaranteed value picks just became less guaranteed.

• IronMonkey415

Yup the CP3 news ruin it.

• monarch

Is there a site that keeps tracks of players assists to their teammates. Like a breakdown of who Jeremy Lin assisted to?

• jim1212

Which stud should I choose ? AD,Harden or KAT

• DrainTheSwamp

AD or Harden,I don’t think KAT. Harden has blowout danger,but also a much higher game total.

• FargoBison

@jim1212 said...

I would probably put AD at the top of the list for my favorite plays tonight but the beard is close as well not so high on KAT with the Howard news. Seems like it sets up more for Wiggins and LaVine to carry the scoring load.

• FAMOF665

Where is this CP3 news coming from? Rotoworld says he’s out and Doc is being “cautious” with him and Fantasy Labs says out today could play Wednesday.

• ccchalfant

So my question is why do we keep falling into the players above 10k, when the majority of the time they are not in the winning LUs.

• DrainTheSwamp

Must have been a false report,because I can’t find him in projections now.

• noddy

@jim1212 said...

Cousins

• kpquick24

@FAMOF665 said...

Where is this CP3 news coming from? Rotoworld says he’s out and Doc is being “cautious” with him and Fantasy Labs says out today could play Wednesday.

My alert of this news came from Rotogrinders, at first was out, then upgraded to questionable. May not know for sure till after lock.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@FAMOF665 said...

I pushed the alert for RG – source is here:

https://twitter.com/BA_Turner/status/813444974968639489

• Garym34

@noddy said...

Cousins

Harden I think will have a monster games as long as it doesnt turn into a blowout. Imo blowout 55pts close game 75pts

• ASitar

Is Teague going to be the highest scoring PG tonight? I think so. Putting a Wall in one, but 4 other PGs have a really good chance of 40+.

• Ty127

Are cousins , ad and harden needed tonight to win gpp?

• beare

beware of using cavs tonight after big win yesterday rumors bron kyrie could both sit

• Stickman731

@beastdog325 said...

I was not a fan of DK dropping the Late Swap, but for whatever reason I’m cashing a little bigger than I was. Don’t know if I’m finally improving or maybe the Late Swap benefitted the pro’s more, sitting at their computers all night. All I know is amongst the $6 cashes I’m also starting to hit some $60’s, which is top 500 or so for the $4 contest. I also do better with the 6 or 7 game slates over the 10’s or 11’s. Only so much research you can do in the hour between work and the deadline.

I noticed the same. I became an exclusive player on FD and held my own. I returned playing DK and found I am hitting higher amounts. I am only a recreational player 4-6 LU max. I play because it make the non-Knicks game more watchable.

• rebkell

@monarch said...

Is there a site that keeps tracks of players assists to their teammates. Like a breakdown of who Jeremy Lin assisted to?

http://stats.nba.com/player/#!/202391/passes-dash/?Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&PerMode=Totals

You will have to copy and paste the whole link, browsers don’t like the #! symbol for some reason in a link

You might like this one better, it is only the assists and shows every one and when it happened, shot type, player, etc…

http://stats.nba.com/events/#!/?flag=1&CFID=&CFPARAMS=&PlayerID=202391&TeamID=1610612751&GameID=&ContextMeasure=AST&Season=2016-17&SeasonType=Regular%20Season&LeagueID=00&PerMode=Totals&GameSegment=&Period=0&PlayerPosition=&StarterBench=&PlayerExperience=&OpponentTeamID=0&VsConference=&VsDivision=&Outcome=&Location=&SeasonSegment=&Month=0&LastNGames=0&PlusMinus=N&PaceAdjust=N&Rank=N&GameScope=&DateFrom=&DateTo=&ShotClockRange=&Conference=&Division=&PORound=0&DraftYear=&DraftPick=&College=&Country=&Height=&Weight=&MeasureType=Base&section=players&sct=plot

• dcsports21

What’s the deal with Jokic’s playing time. About a week ago coach said he’s going to up his mins but he’s played like 20 the last two games. Anyone have any insight on this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).