7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Stickman731

@fildo22 said...

Has there been any news on the Cavs? I’m seeing Cleveland +4.5.

both LBJ and KI are listed as probable on the Vegas Lines U/O dropping to 202 – 202 1/2. What iis bothering me more is that the NO/DAL O/U is dropping and PHO/HOU rising. The LAC/DEN O/U increasing suggest to m Paul is playing.

• FAMOF665

TY for reply about source of CP3 news. Next question is Omri/Zeller or Beasley/”(player-popup)Deron Williams”:/players/deron-williams-1080?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@dcsports21 said...

What’s the deal with Jokic’s playing time. About a week ago coach said he’s going to up his mins but he’s played like 20 the last two games. Anyone have any insight on this?

foul trouble both games…

• Stickman731

@DrainTheSwamp said...

Is Rajon Rondo actually a good pick tonight? He seems like he’s on a spiral to failure.

I knew yesterday on FD Rubio was better than a Rondo playing at similar price point. Today, I am thinking the reverse but still have not placed him in a LU. I am more curious if the Bulls will give Wade some rest then he is a must play.

• rebkell

@thehazyone said...

foul trouble both games…

And they are usually the stupidest fouls, it’s like a compulsion or something with him, he can’t help himself

• rebkell

@Stickman731 said...

I knew yesterday on FD Rubio was better than a Rondo playing at similar price point. Today, I am thinking the reverse but still have not placed him in a LU. I am more curious if the Bulls will give Wade some rest then he is a must play.

Any chance MCW could get any time tonight? He’s getting close isn’t he?

• mrkoven

AD monster game incoming

• JRite2003

With all these maybes and probables and questionables, I just can’t bring myself to play DK…. Yahoo, here I come!
    Plus, the Clippers are in the late game so we probably won’t even know anything about CP3 until an hour or so after lock…
    Last night before the game I saw him with his beats headphones warming up on the court.. when gametime came he was in this ugly brown suit with a turtleneck… lol

Also, keep your eye on Plumlee tonight.. he’s been playing very well about the last week and a half or so and tonight with Lilliard out may be his time to shine, if not just a little bit :-)

You heard it here first

• bigkino217

@thehazyone said...

foul trouble both games…

Yea he’s been in foul trouble in 5 of the 6 games since he returned from injury. The one he wasn’t in foul trouble he went OFF lol

• Stickman731

@dcsports21 said...

What’s the deal with Jokic’s playing time. About a week ago coach said he’s going to up his mins but he’s played like 20 the last two games. Anyone have any insight on this?

Foul trouble is my suspicion.

• Bellyball

Are the projections messed up in lineup builder?

• BSEE23

Drummond at 6900. Easy play?

• SwissCakes

He’s been in foul trouble. I wouldn’t play him tonight, got shut down last time out vs clippers.

• Stickman731

@rebkell said...

Any chance MCW could get any time tonight? He’s getting close isn’t he?

Yes, but he was being examined today. I always avoid players with a wrist / hand injuries until they can prove to me it is okay usually second or third game back.

• baller531

Play Drummond at your own risk. Do not rely on him if you want to have a shot at winning. With that said, anything is possible, but i wouldn’t roster him.

• rebkell

@Stickman731 said...

Yes, but he was being examined today. I always avoid players with a wrist / hand injuries until they can prove to me it is okay usually second or third game back.

I agree, I was thinking about the possible impact he could have on Rondo

• DrainTheSwamp

What’s wrong with Drummond..?

• DrainTheSwamp

Projections have Rondo doing very well tonight. Is he a safe pick? I feel good about Kemba but apparently Rondo is the sleeper PG pick today.

• PinchyBoy10

Lebron and Irving are playing

• Matoshea

Booker or McCollum on DK?

• SwissCakes

I dont know how anyones going to play harden on fanduel

• dunbarnation

Paul is out per rotoworld.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1115/chris-paul

• dcsports21

@SwissCakes said...

He’s been in foul trouble. I wouldn’t play him tonight, got shut down last time out vs clippers.

Just saw a quote from Malone saying Jokic has to control his fouling so thanks for the info fellas. Clippers are playing small ball so you’re probably right, might not be the best matchup for him tonight

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@dunbarnation said...

Paul is out per rotoworld.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nba/1115/chris-paul

That tweet was before Turner’s tweet. We’re looking into it and will provide more clarity when we find it.

• dunbarnation

@thehazyone said...

That tweet was before Turner’s tweet. We’re looking into it and will provide more clarity when we find it.

Ok got it. Thanks man. I am not trying to dissuade anyone at all. That was all i saw so far. I look forward to the updates.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).