7:30 PM EST : Cleveland ( -5 ) at Detroit ( 5 ) —- T: 204.5
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 197
    8:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2.5 ) at Chicago ( -2.5 ) —- T: 204
    8:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Portland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 0 ) at Sacramento ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at LA Clippers ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• G0at23

I need 1 punt from this list. Brandon knight, Tony Allen, Kilpatrick. Please list in order.

• dcsports21

Per Rotoworld—-Updating a previous item, Chris Paul (left hamstring strain) could play on Wednesday vs. New Orleans.
    To be clear, he will not play on Monday vs. Denver. You know CP3 probably wants to be out there against his former team, but the Clippers aren’t going to jeopardize the long-term picture for any short-term gains. If he’s anything less than 100 percent healthy, expect Paul to sit. For however long he’s on the sidelines, Raymond Felton should continue to start with Austin Rivers, Jamal Crawford and J.J. Redick (hamstring) all seeing an increase in responsibilities. Felton is strictly a potential short-term pickup while CP3 is injured. Dec 26 – 2:38 PM

• sherm

Can anyone please post the usage rates of Portland starters with lillard being out

• BallSoHardy7

I think Booker is less chalk and they have relatively similar upside. Hard to turn down either, but my play would probably be Booker.

• JRite2003

Lillard doesn’t miss many games. He missed his first NBA game Dec. 2015, and he’s been in the league since 2012…. I don’t think he’s been out any this season, although I could be wrong. Just going off memory, I’m not an avid researcher.. lol

• BallSoHardy7

@Matoshea said...

Booker or McCollum on DK?

I think Booker is less chalk and they have relatively similar upside. Hard to turn down either, but my play would probably be Booker.

• TeamTwerk

Any decent play 3200 or under utility spot on DK?

• SwissCakes

cunningham

• BUFUu2

I think I will be just rolling with wall and lowry and then filling in…..

• hypegotti

Rudy Gay chances of playing?

• fanturds

@hypegotti said...

Rudy Gay chances of playing?

Rudy Gay – F – Kings
    Rudy Gay (hip) is listed as doubtful for Monday’s game vs. the 76ers.
    Gay has missed six games in a row and the Kings probably don’t want to risk one of their best trade chips suffering a setback. Omri Casspi (illness) is probable and should get a nice bump in value if Gay sits. Matt Barnes, Anthony Tolliver and Garrett Temple all get slight bumps as well, but there’s not much upside there.

• TeamTwerk

@SwissCakes said...

cunningham

Yeah nice minutes last game. Hopefully the minutes keep up because he is terrible fppm .

• 50gopackgo

Jabari and knight or t. Harris and devin booker for fd gpp

• Sizmik

@BallSoHardy7 said...

I’m Rollin with both, a lot of the SGs in good spots tonight…..both have 50pt potential in these matchups for under 7k….count me in

• Sizmik

@50gopackgo said...

Jabari and knight or t. Harris and devin booker for fd gpp

First, but why not just smash Felton in there instead of knight

• DfsBopBooth

No way Bron and Kyrie are playing with DET being favored now

• pepsies15

@Sizmik said...

I’m Rollin with both, a lot of the SGs in good spots tonight…..both have 50pt potential in these matchups for under 7k….count me in

Agreed. SG seems loaded tonight.

• Sizmik

@DrainTheSwamp said...

Projections have Rondo doing very well tonight. Is he a safe pick? I feel good about Kemba but apparently Rondo is the sleeper PG pick today.

D Will has been the easiest play in the book for a few weeks now…..have no idea why his price isn’t going up…..he’s averaging a 6x in the month of December and the only reason it’s not higher is when he sits for blowout reasons….easiest cash play I’ve ever seen this for this long….lock a 5x with upside to an 7-8 and keep moving

• 50gopackgo

@Sizmik said...

First, but why not just smash Felton in there instead of knight

Felton is PG on fd but thanks I was leaning that way.

• jblastman

really like Rubio tonight..good deal at 5800 on FD

• baller531

Are Kevin Love and Paul Millsap worthy of rostering tonight?

• Sizmik

Rubio looks good but so does D Will and Beverley….problem with Rubio is he’s not a good shooter, and with KAT in there creating his own shots it’s hard for him to pile up the stats….he’s steady but I don’t see the upside

• Sizmik

@baller531 said...

If LBJ or Irving out he’s a lock

• dcsports21

@baller531 said...

Dwight’s playing tonight so keep that in mind

• BUFUu2

wow i am stuck loving my team right now i have cj and crawford, I feel like felton can outscore crawford , If i do that then i have a grand left and just think that is way to much to leave on the table

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).