7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

So no Vuc, and gordon GTD – Gotta like Orlando value with Biyombo and Mario.
    I wish J val got minutes because he would destroy Dallas defense.
    And Favors was so good and center earlier this season without Gobert, can he please do that again?

• jwq14

@underdawgs said...

So no Vuc, and gordon GTD – Gotta like Orlando value with Biyombo and Mario.
    I wish J val got minutes because he would destroy Dallas defense.
    And Favors was so good and center earlier this season without Gobert, can he please do that again?

Favors burns me to many times

• DirkDigglerz

All the Jokic for me

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Prob going to build 75 lineups throughout the day… with all the rivers and all the elf

• underdawgs

@DirkDigglerz said...

All the Jokic for me

Comically underpriced on DK, he’s in my core

• monarch

This slate is ugly for this many games and most are on a front end.

• Crowhew

Would you try to pick a couple games and just stack those? I’m having a hard time finding a lineup I like.

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

This slate is ugly for this many games and most are on a front end.

i agree it kinda just seems to easy tonight to make a lineup though…. Miami for value and right combo of studs….

• miggs6876

Strange slate with no big time studs to roster. You can basically roster anyone you want. So unlike yesterday.

• miggs6876

@apeterson8809 said...

Prob going to build 75 lineups throughout the day… with all the rivers and all the elf

I like Rivers but not so sure about Elf.

• jglumsic

Indiana and Detroit playing for like the 100th time lol

• BUFUu2

what you all think about canaan tonight… Ullis is going up against one of the toughest defense against pgs…. I am thinking he gets extended run tonight

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

what was that promo on DK? Like you play 2/3 of the $3 contests and you get a ticket into the $8

• Theguy49503

Lamarcus Aldridge is in a smash spot versus the Nets right or would ole Paul Gasol be the better play?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Strange slate with no big time studs to roster. You can basically roster anyone you want. So unlike yesterday.

This is my kind of slate… no studs to force my hand

• Theguy49503

@apeterson8809 said...

This is my kind of slate… no studs to force my hand

I agree, a lot of value if you mine for it. There are some value guys in good spots

• mlrfo4

Simmons gets a 10.5 usage upgrade with Vuc out plus upgrade on rebounds
    Peyton gets a 4.1 usage increase

• dominicanpapi

@Theguy49503 said...

Lamarcus Aldridge is in a smash spot versus the Nets right or would ole Paul Gasol be the better play?

I’d say LMA b/c Gasol will be highly owned due to recency bias. Listening to the Morning Grind on the way in this morning, they didn’t seem to be fans of this game, but this is a good spot, tournament wise to get some LMA exposure in there as people will be scared off w/the spread. Brooklyn has been playing teams tough.

• ghost3490

@miggs6876 said...

I like Rivers but not so sure about Elf.

Elfs usage goes up without Vuc, but if Dragic is back does that downgrade him a bit?

• monarch

Anyone else wondering where their FD tickets are after the 5 man contest yesterday? Maybe they are released this afternoon?

• joshshafe

@monarch said...

Anyone else wondering where their FD tickets are after the 5 man contest yesterday? Maybe they are released this afternoon?

FD isn’t really quick with releasing their tickets like DK. I think I’ve gotten mine in the past anywhere from 24 – 48 hours after the contest ends.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@monarch said...

On this past Sunday I got my tickets at 8:45 am. Yesterday at 1:45 pm. You will get an email and they will be in your upcomming contests section.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Would a Fournier return put a damper on either, or more importantly, have a bigger affect on a Super Mario play?

• Njsum1

@RandysCrow said...

Would a Fournier return put a damper on either, or more importantly, have a bigger affect on a Super Mario play?

Of course

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@ghost3490 said...

Elfs usage goes up without Vuc, but if Dragic is back does that downgrade him a bit?

probably upgrades him, not afraid of dragic defense

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).