7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Alphamed

How much Jokic is to much Jokic?

• eleanorRigby

I really want to be on Kawhi Leonard when he has his “I’m back” game. Could tonight possibly be that night or is he on a definate minute restriction? Would Pop let him play a touch more if he’s on a hot streak? How much sway does a player have when they’re on a minute restriction? He will definitely be low owned and rightly so, but..

• gausman7

@FunchessOfFun said...

PF is a total crapshoot on DK tonight it feels like

Can’t you just throw in Biyombo at PF and use a good center? Seems like the approach in my eyes .

• superjon

@Pandamonious said...

Right, so Whiteside being lazy on D doesn’t mean much. Miami shoots tons of 3’s, so I don’t think he’ll be blocking many of those. Missed 3’s usually come out away from the rim more too. Whiteside being back even if he only plays 15-20 minutes should make getting boards a little tougher.

Nevermind was looking at wrong stat

MIami #5 in 3PA

• Mizzou311

as we all now wait lineup news

• gausman7

@elementasrat said...

Let kids make the jump straight from high school and guys like Calipari won’t exist. I agree, he’s overrated.

Look at what he did at UMass though. There is an ESPN doc that is awesome called “One and Done”. Part of the 30 for 30 series . Think Calipari does what it takes to win and would win with one and done or without.

• jgootz421

Whos going to be higher owned jokic or ABC? Anyone going with the full ABC fade with me?

• gausman7

@dcsports21 said...

I’d be careful with Mitchell. Harris is a very good defender, I’d pivot to Lou. I think Mitchell will get slowed down quite a bit so enter Ricky Rubio and Favors in this matchuip

He is there only legit offensive tho. I appreciate matchups as much as anyone, but if he takes a ton of shots like I foresee, I want to be rolling with him. I understand the argument against him tho. GPP upside is there. Prob not the smartest cash game play tonight

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@elmore0631 said...

This. Whiteside being in actually makes me want to play Biyombo.

Last year in opportunties he showed near 10x upside at the price point.

He had a stretch last year were he started 4 games in a row. He smashed in his first game against the Wiz then was mediocre in the other 3. The games were between 3/5/17 and 3/10/17 if anyone wants to look it up.

• elmore0631

Biyombo actually got a start against the Heat last year. Vucevic came off the bench. Game went into double OT but Biyombo looks to have played no minutes in that stretch

In 31 min- 6/9/1 with 1 block—— obviously very small sample size but his upside can be 3-4 blocks.

• superstars92

@gausman7 said...

Look at what he did at UMass though. There is an ESPN doc that is awesome called “One and Done”. Part of the 30 for 30 series . Think Calipari does what it takes to win and would win with one and done or without.

Well, since his records from UMass and Memphis both no longer exist, no one knows what he did at UMass =p.

• Calicapo

@jgootz421 said...

Whos going to be higher owned jokic or ABC? Anyone going with the full ABC fade with me?

Fade for gpps. cash fade is tough unless he’ll b on mins restriction.

• gausman7

@TeamTarek said...

easiest fade ever (GPP) not sure about cash tho cuz he should give u atleast ~ 15dk points

Sub 4K starter with proven PPM history…def not easiest fade ever.

• upgradetoquestionable

@jgootz421 said...

I’m full fading him as well. Been a stretch since he made me pay fading him.

• monarch

Anyone on Markannen…likely guarded by ABC and my game theory is they attack ABC as he’s generally the one looking to help and roam on defense on that team.

• superstars92

The Biz should be 40-50% owned tonight. He’ll be possibly even a bit higher if Aaron Gordon is out because then there’s literally no other guys who can rebound on the Magic.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Anyone on Markannen…likely guarded by ABC and my game theory is they attack ABC as he’s generally the one looking to help and roam on defense on that team.

Why is he likely to be guarded by ABC?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Nevermind was looking at wrong stat

MIami #5 in 3PA

And they play slow. They’re 4th in 3P rate.

• elmore0631

@superstars92 said...

The Biz should be 40-50% owned tonight. He’ll be possibly even a bit higher if Aaron Gordon is out because then there’s literally no other guys who can rebound on the Magic.

Wish that game was at 7:00

• monarch

@superstars92 said...

Why is he likely to be guarded by ABC?

Who would guard the Bulls power forward…Tony Snell or perhaps Eric Bledsoe?

• gausman7

@superstars92 said...

Well, since his records from UMass and Memphis both no longer exist, no one knows what he did at UMass =p.

Point taken…hahaha

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

bro i have a question cuz i cant figure it out. On the last big slat (23.12) alot of sharps were big on JJ barea (papagates 50%, hennessey 45%) while he was 3.3% owned. So basicly no1 beside the sharps played barea. I really cant figure out why they played him cuz there was ALOT OF VALUE, Dennis Smith was back and over the last 10 games he averaged like 25dk points and NEVER had more than 33 (with dennis smith missing) … damn i hope u can help me there

Probably results bias. I think most sharps were not on him, but the ones you looked at (probably the winning ones) were, so it’s a results bias. Overall, I think most sharps (and everyone else) were not on him, given he was only 3.3% overall. Yes, there’s always 1-2 on him, and those happened to be the ones who won a lot (papagates and hennessey who won everything), but overall, I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

With DSJ back, Barea is just a low owned, high upside punt, but he’s has no floor.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

Who would guard the Bulls power forward…Tony Snell or perhaps Eric Bledsoe?

No I actually don’t know. Frugal help here? I thought Middleton would guard Lauri actually lol, but I’ve watched 0 Bucks games all season.

• gausman7

@superstars92 said...

No I actually don’t know. Frugal help here? I thought Middleton would guard Lauri actually lol, but I’ve watched 0 Bucks games all season.

Tmarohl is a huge Bucks fan if I remember correctly . He would know

• superstars92

@gausman7 said...

Tmarohl is a huge Bucks fan if I remember correctly . He would know

Oh oops I’m sorry yea confused the two. Tmarohl I meant.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).