7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• monarch

Bismack is priced up on FD but worth a look vs Bam and Mickey. He can pile up those counting stats.

• superstars92

Back in Bizness.

But I really hope Aaron Gordon plays with no mins limit. Probably not gonna happen.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Bismack is priced up on FD but worth a look vs Bam and Mickey. He can pile up those counting stats.

4.4 is priced up?

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@superstars92 said...

Back in Bizness.

But I really hope Aaron Gordon plays with no mins limit. Probably not gonna happen.

How much would you have of him? . . . He’s such a good play without Vuc in there .. Vogel also loves to push A Gordon’s minutes

• monarch

@elving188 said...

4.4 is priced up?

Yes…900 more than he has been all season.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

Of course to which one? I am thinking that Elf and Simmons wold probably be fine but it would definitely cut into Mario’s minutes, making him and Fournier pretty much unusable.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

Yes…900 more than he has been all season.

Well, considering the situation, I’d say only 900 more is appropriate, FD has been sharp this year!

• americanpaleale

@monarch said...

Anyone else wondering where their FD tickets are after the 5 man contest yesterday? Maybe they are released this afternoon?

It’s there now. I just got mine.

• monarch

I need Biz to get me 30 at 4.4k because I would hate to miss out on a chalky Drum going for 60 at home vs Pacers. Not many dudes to pay up for.

• BigQ

@superstars92 said...

Back in Bizness.

Congrats on last night! Very nice Christmas present!

• superstars92

@apeterson8809 said...

How much would you have of him? . . . He’s such a good play without Vuc in there .. Vogel also loves to push A Gordon’s minutes

Like 50% if Gordon actually would be able to play 35 mins.

But I seriously doubt 1) He’s active and 2) even if he’s active, I need actual confirmation he can play 35 mins. If no actual confirmation, can’t take that risk.

I would say that Bismack is a lock though. He also has PF eligibility on DK, which I find ridiculous (when has he played PF?), but it’s really helpful to squeeze in other great Cs. I imagine Elf will be chalky too if Gordon and Fournier are both out. Simmons should have a massive usage too. I prefer Gordon playing for this reason so I don’t have to choose as much Elf as I would with them out.

• Njsum1

@monarch said...

Whiteside might play. Doesn’t make much of a difference for Bismack, yet if anyone was thinking of using Bam it looks like it might present a problem.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I need Biz to get me 30 at 4.4k because I would hate to miss out on a chalky Drum going for 60 at home vs Pacers. Not many dudes to pay up for.

• superstars92

@monarch said...

He’s PF eligible on DK. But I think you are talking about FD.

• 7klub06

My Gawd Tyreke Evans price plus Marc Gasol, hmmmmmmm I know Tyreke is gonna get the points but that price is definitely a grinder

• jadoninc

@underdawgs said...

So no Vuc, and gordon GTD – Gotta like Orlando value with Biyombo and Mario.
    I wish J val got minutes because he would destroy Dallas defense.
    And Favors was so good and center earlier this season without Gobert, can he please do that again?

Yall trusting Vogel with your money

• KindGuy

@apeterson8809 said...

probably upgrades him, not afraid of dragic defense

I swear, man, some of the reputation players in the NBA have are hilarious. When the hell has Dragic ever been considered a matchup to avoid? Lmao. Yea, Miami has had a below average pace these past few years but Dragic isn’t even close to being an elite defender or one that makes you think twice about rostering point guards against. “Dragic defense” Lmao.

• Njsum1

@7klub06 said...

My Gawd Tyreke Evans price plus Marc Gasol, hmmmmmmm I know Tyreke is gonna get the points but that price is definitely a grinder

There’s not a whole lot to pay up for and a lot of value, going to need some raw points from somewhere. Gasol is a bit more expensive then Jokic, yet gets a better matchup.

I know Jokic at 7900 is the talk of the town, yet the dude can’t seem to get it done versus Utah, especially without Gobert. I’ll have some cause the minutes are back and the upside is always there, so I’ll try and match the field, yet I don’t love it.

• upgradetoquestionable

I know the matchup stinks but a few Brooklyn guys seem priced right. Looking at Carroll, Dinwiddie and RHJ.

• Njsum1

@jadoninc said...

Yall trusting Vogel with your money

Haha, no and yes. As mentioned, if the magic regulars are out again, there’s a few decent plays there.

• miggs6876

@apeterson8809 said...

This is my kind of slate… no studs to force my hand

Ok great. Give us your thoughts? Lots of value out there.

• miggs6876

@mlrfo4 said...

Simmons gets a 10.5 usage upgrade with Vuc out plus upgrade on rebounds
    Peyton gets a 4.1 usage increase

What does Gorden do to the equation if he plays? Also, does slower pace of Heat concern you?

• miggs6876

@ghost3490 said...

Elfs usage goes up without Vuc, but if Dragic is back does that downgrade him a bit?

I know it does. I just prefer Elf in those high pace games. He is definetly a gpp play. In the end, I may still roster him.

• mataug21

I think Drummond won’t even be close to chalky. Biz, Gasol, and Jokic soaking up some ownership and lots of people flocking to Biz to pay up for ABC as long as he plays. I think Drummond would be less than 20% owned, no? On FD

• bjacksonibew

Damn, rivers has been lighting it up did not notice that wow feels like a trap though, I kinda like DJ more tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).