7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NoLimits0

@miggs6876 said...

I agree. Drummond is hardly ever chalk.

He might be decently owned on DK tonight since the salary allows you to fit him. Turner also is a stick.

• NoLimits0

@elementasrat said...

Clippers offense is basically just Rivers and Lou isos. DJ is in charge of the putbacks and lobs. Lol

Sounds like it. But it’s been working recently. Rivers needs points to do well. If he doesn’t score 20 he won’t reach value on peripherals like Kris Dunn.

• miggs6876

@Bsavoy08 said...

Besides Barrera I wouldn’t roster anyone from dallas

Barnes for cash is solid.

• Njsum1

@dominicanpapi said...

Yeah man, appreciate the advice. I also don’t do this for a living and it’s more of entertainment/passing the time during my work hours as well.

For sure…also don’t know if you saw my second edit…yet I did agree that ZBO is a good play, regardless of the outcome. I always add “regardless of the outcome” cause the minute you talk in absolutes things go wrong…haha..good luck tonight.

• tmarohl

@maxxxoo said...

Never thought I’d see Austin Rivers & Superstar in the same sentence. You still drunk off that spiked eggnog?

I got a good chuckle off of that comment.

• tmarohl

Whiteside apparently intends to play tonight. I’m sure he will not get his normal allotment of minutes, but that takes away some of the other value like Mickey, Bam, Olynk, etc.

• ConRyl

How does everyone feel about Isaiah Canaan tonight?

• IronMonkey415

Rivers, Dinwiddie and Kris Dunn could be a powerful group of Guards to have on DK.
    From there you can fill in the rest.

• hcassidy

Also keep in mind, Devin Booker for PHO may return tonight as well.

• monarch

@ConRyl said...

I like him…Memphis doesn’t concern me. Booker returning and pushing a ball hog like Josh Jackson to the second unit does concern me a little.

• tmarohl

@hcassidy said...

Also keep in mind, Devin Booker for PHO may return tonight as well.

He is actually probably after going through a full practice on Sunday.

• miggs6876

@DFS_Hooper said...

had he of said very good for a couple of games he would have been spot on. I will fade him tonight because I think he reverts back to lineup killing.

Just think he is one of two scorers on the team. At home soft match up. I have to play him. Just don’t think he wins me s gpp.

• miggs6876

@NoLimits0 said...

He might be decently owned on DK tonight since the salary allows you to fit him. Turner also is a stick.

He is too expensive on fd.

• miggs6876

@ConRyl said...

I like him mucho.

• superjon

Dillon Brooks and Bobby Portis are my low owned plays.

• jadoninc

Rivers is a raw points guy. He barely gets peripherals. Im not fan if rostering guys like that. Sac also doesnt play at a high pace. Wouldnt fully fade him but im skeptical.

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

Dillon Brooks and Bobby Portis are my low owned plays.

I bet you Portis doesn’t get more than 12 minutes.

• monarch

@miggs6876 said...

He is too expensive on fd.

Drummond? He just needs to be the highest scoring center.

Yesterday RWB had an off game…did not meet value and was in the lineups of positions 2 through 7 yesterday on FD.

Drum may throw up a dud but he’s not priced anywhere near his ceiling.

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

I bet you Portis doesn’t get more than 12 minutes.

Why? He hasn’t played under 13 all year (excluding games he didn’t play)

• JimmyTango

‘‘Tis the season. I’m playing Buddy and Elf.

• miggs6876

Anyone have input on Dirk? Just feels like he gets 30 to 40 fantasy points tonight. Toronto seems to be getting in higher scoring games. Am I wrong?

• Calicapo

@BUFUu2 said...

i agree it kinda just seems to easy tonight to make a lineup though…. Miami for value and right combo of studs….

My initial thoughts, exactly.

• tmarohl

@superjon said...

Why? He hasn’t played under 13 all year (excluding games he didn’t play)

Because he is part of a three headed monster at PF. But you are right, going back through the game logs he has received 20, 13 and 14 over the last three games. He always does well against the Bucks as well, but I would caution you that Markaanan didn’t play in that 12/15 game against the Bucks.

• elmore0631

Lauri Markkanen. Nikola Mirotic.

One of those will likely be in my lineup.

• wscooby

Use Dunn or Holiday or BOTH. Are they mutually exclusive??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).