7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• miggs6876

@jadoninc said...

Rivers is a raw points guy. He barely gets peripherals. Im not fan if rostering guys like that. Sac also doesnt play at a high pace. Wouldnt fully fade him but im skeptical.

The last 3 games he’s peripherals are pretty good. He is definetly due for regression. Not sure its tonight?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@wscooby said...

Use Dunn or Holiday or BOTH. Are they mutually exclusive??

no..they’ll need dunn holiday and mirotic to shoot well if they want a shot at winning, more so mirotic & holiday, imo

• superjon

@tmarohl said...

Because he is part of a three headed monster at PF. But you are right, going back through the game logs he has received 20, 13 and 14 over the last three games. He always does well against the Bucks as well, but I would caution you that Markaanan didn’t play in that 12/15 game against the Bucks.

For sure.

I know his minutes aren’t secure, but he’s one of those players that can do so much with so little.

I’ll always consider him when he’s priced so low. Especially in such an ideal match up. And looking at the last few games on CourtIQ it looks like he’s splitting minutes with Lopez at the 5. Which kind of makes me like him even more.

• noddy

What game is good to stack. I’ll score more points that way I’m sure

• miggs6876

@monarch said...

Drummond? He just needs to be the highest scoring center.

Yesterday RWB had an off game…did not meet value and was in the lineups of positions 2 through 7 yesterday on FD.

Drum may throw up a dud but he’s not priced anywhere near his ceiling.

9.3k on fd is too much for me.

• mbunner23

@opinionn said...

Austin Rivers is finally making the jump from star, to superstar this year. All over him.

You’re kidding about him being a superstar right?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

You’re kidding about him being a superstar right?

Yeah, it’s a reach to say he’s even a “star” imo lol

• mbunner23

@elving188 said...

Very much agreed.

• feekdogg

I’m playing Dirk today.
    I give no fucks.

• BigQ

@IronMonkey415 said...

Rivers, Dinwiddie and Kris Dunn could be a powerful group of Guards to have on DK.
    From there you can fill in the rest.

Dinwiddie has been terrible on the road this year just something to think about.

• NoLimits0

@elving188 said...

He’s a good fantasy pick when he’s low priced. Kinda like Michael Beasley and Jordan Clarkson. He’s kinda high priced now though.

• jadoninc

@BigQ said...

Dinwiddie has been terrible on the road this year just something to think about.

This kind of have me lowering my exposure. However SA has been very generous to even the most average of PGs

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

What game is good to stack. I’ll score more points that way I’m sure

There aren’t really any appealing game stacks tonight. Every matchup features atleast one slow pace team.

• noddy

@elementasrat said...

There aren’t really any appealing game stacks tonight. Every matchup features atleast one slow pace team.

Shit. Guess I’ll be donating again

• KindGuy

@noddy said...

Try stars and scrubs?

• Calicapo

If I was to stack, I’d go for the Mil/Chicago game. Sprinkle some Orlando vs Miami.

• KindGuy

Gotta go back to the strategy that gave me my best lineup ever in NBA DFS.

• Supersharpie

nm

• gregsl

@JimmyTango said...

‘‘Tis the season. I’m playing Buddy and Elf.

Throw in Green, Holiday, Chriss and Carrol and maybe get a little Gay and you’re good to go!

• Supersharpie

@NoLimits0 said...

Way too high now off of recency bias.

Yeah…that matchup though…def 8x upside

• elmore0631

@noddy said...

Milwaukee/Indiana give up production to bigs. I’d play bigs from CHI/DET.

Pick ORL/MIA value. Really need some ORL injury news to make specific calls.

Ellington got his shots up when Waiters was out last game.

I think SAC/LAC has game stack ability with price/point upside.

• zpa1989

is pau gasol a trap today with kawhi back? even on a mins limit he has to take away some usage. I wish I could figure out pau, still shows the ceiling, just feels a bit “chasy” even though the matchup is excellent.

• yanksfan1

Wings against Milwaukee is a common refrain I hear from some RG guys, that has me on Justin Holiday at only 5.2K today

• elmore0631

@yanksfan1 said...

Wings against Milwaukee is a common refrain I hear from some RG guys, that has me on Justin Holiday at only 5.2K today

I guess it’s every position because bigs are normally a good look against MIL

• zpa1989

anyone on Jerrell martin with parsons and jay green out? or do we look to the other side at chriss. chriss has much more upside, just hasn’t flashed it in a while.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).