7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

I have 38 clutch shot tickets to fill out manually today. Long day of lineup building and I don’t like the slate.

• tmarohl

@elmore0631 said...

I guess it’s every position because bigs are normally a good look against MIL

I don’t know where you guys get this stuff from. The only position that Milwaukee is bad at defending is Bigs. They are top five defensively against every other position.

• KindGuy

@elmore0631 said...

Point guards against Milwaukee has been a stay away matchup for the past couple of years.

• elmore0631

@elementasrat said...

Point guards against Milwaukee has been a stay away matchup for the past couple of years.

I know… Brog is a great defender. It was more of a joke because I doubt wings/centers with a team like the bulls will all exceed value.

• elmore0631

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know where you guys get this stuff from. The only position that Milwaukee is bad at defending is Bigs. They are top five defensively against every other position.

Calm. I’ve been saying in multiple posts that bigs against MIL eat typically.

I was just quoting the other guy since he said wings.

• Supersharpie

Which is a better pick for GPP today:

Jokic or Booker?

• monarch

I don’t play guards vs Milwaukee. Generally a losing bet, their HC was one of the best and most intelligent point guards of all time…He knows how to disrupt a half court offense.

• JimmyTango

@gregsl said...

Throw in Green, Holiday, Chriss and Carrol and maybe get a little Gay and you’re good to go!

Done and done.

• DirkDigglerz

All in BLEDSOE

• stats99tuff

Sac/LAC feels like $$$. Zbo fully rested, George Hill doesnt have to worry about Fox. Lou, Rivers and DJ. I still think Austin Rivers is horse shit. But his numbers do look good, usage sky high.

Might just play bledsoe for $1000 more than rivers.

• KindGuy

@monarch said...

I don’t play guards vs Milwaukee. Generally a losing bet, their HC was one of the best and most intelligent point guards of all time…He knows how to disrupt a half court offense.

Bingo. Although I’ve seen Milwaukee fans get disgruntled with Kidds defensive scheme because it allows a lot of open 3 pointers

• superstars92

@Supersharpie said...

Which is a better pick for GPP today:

Jokic or Booker?

Jokic. If they are the same price.

• zpa1989

gaurds against the clips have been smashing. kinda like hill plus either hield/bog. not sure which to use. I lean hield since he has a higher ceiling it seems and more usage with second unit.

anyone have a take on pau? trap? feels chasy

plus Jerrell martin with green/parsons out?

• superstars92

@BigQ said...

Dinwiddie has been terrible on the road this year just something to think about.

My question about Dinwiddie isn’t even the home/road splits. It’s that did he move off ball? If he moves off ball, that really hurts him. I imagine he will be playing off ball with DLo back, so maybe they practice him off ball more in game. I watched a bit of the Pacers game and it seemed like he was standing in the corner a lot.

Does anyone watch a lot of Nets games?

• MrPerfekt7

@superjon said...

Dillon Brooks and Bobby Portis are my low owned plays.

Shhhhhhh

• superstars92

Well I think it’s quite obvious DDR and Lowry will go underowned (relative to others). I’m not saying they are good or bad plays…just commenting on their ownership.

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

My question about Dinwiddie isn’t even the home/road splits. It’s that did he move off ball? If he moves off ball, that really hurts him. I imagine he will be playing off ball DLo back, so maybe they practice him off ball more in game.

Does anyone watch a lot of Nets games?

I watch quite a bit as does Walkoff, I think. The nice thing is that Him and D-Lo can both play off the ball… more so D-Lo. Levert also handles the ball which makes things tough.

• colb24

I’m not with the J holiday train… 5200DK has reached 30+DK pts twice all month. Also four times in the month of December scoring double digit real points. @ Charlotte was his best game also played 38 mins I believe Bulls were down some guards, with them getting healthy the minutes are just spread so evenly. Just my opinion.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Bingo. Although I’ve seen Milwaukee fans get disgruntled with Kidds defensive scheme because it allows a lot of open 3 pointers

Bucks have always been susceptible to short corner threes. However that has actually improved in the last month or so with the addition of Bledsoe and Liggins. Bledsoe is actually a very long defensive player and has a bad reputation as a defensive player coming from Phoenix where it is run and gun. He is actually pretty good from a defensive standpoint. They will bring Liggins in to hound a guy like Justin Holliday if he gets hot. I have a feeling tonight is a Giannis night. He always does well against the Bulls, and he was not very happy about losing that game to the Bulls a few weeks ago.

• DirkDigglerz

This slatd is tough might go Jamal Murray looks like he’s safe with Mudiay doubful

• Moneymakers90

All in on elf

• jadoninc

@elmore0631 said...

Mostly centres against MIL have done well. Centres and wings

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

I watch quite a bit as does Walkoff, I think. The nice thing is that Him and D-Lo can both play off the ball… more so D-Lo. Levert also handles the ball which makes things tough.

Yea take a look at Dinwiddie’s 3 point attempts lately. It’s sky high. I think this stat supports my “eye test of 3 mins of watching the Pacers/Nets game” that he perhaps is playing more off ball than he did earlier on in the season.

That’s a ridiculous amount of 3s Dinwiddie is taking lately.

It’s actually good for the Nets if he can learn off ball. Then him and DLo can both play PG and SG and it makes it easier to have two ball handlers and shooters who are interchangeable.

Playing off ball typically hurts your assists though, but it should increase the variance of your scoring. Not sure I want him in cash then, but GPP that’s fine.

Could always have just been a 2-3 game experiment though. Not sure unless you actually watched the games to know for sure.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Well I think it’s quite obvious DDR and Lowry will go underowned (relative to others). I’m not saying they are good or bad plays…just commenting on their ownership.

I just had my kid pick one of my 38 FD clutch shot entries because I knew he would pick guys I wouldn’t consider. He took Lowry, Dennis Smith, Valencuinas, Markkanen, and other guys I wouldn’t have taken.

• cjk041084

Anyone like Parker tonight? His minutes scare me…but it’s brooklyn

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).