7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@jadoninc said...

Mostly centres against MIL have done well. Centres and wings

If I am reading the DVP tables right from Noto’s first look, Bucks are 5th overall. 8th against PG’s, 5th against SG’s, 3rd against SF’s, 13th against PF’s, 26th against centers.

• superstars92

@cjk041084 said...

Anyone like Parker tonight? His minutes scare me…but it’s brooklyn

No. I would not choose him at 3k.

If he wins someone a GPP, then so be it. Then again Steven Bradbury of Australia once won an Olympic gold before in speed skating.

• tmarohl

@cjk041084 said...

Anyone like Parker tonight? His minutes scare me…but it’s brooklyn

Lineup builder does.

• Kbry24

@DirkDigglerz said...

This slatd is tough might go Jamal Murray looks like he’s safe with Mudiay doubful

Mudiay is probable

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

Hey guys, happy holidays! Blogs up
    A Contrarian’s Guide: NBA Cash and Tournament Plays 12/26/2017
    https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/a-contrarian-s-guide-nba-cash-and-tournament-plays-12-26-2017-2281951

Fanduel models included in this one. Have some shot tickets I’m using. TTY guys later kind of a busy day for me.

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

Yea take a look at Dinwiddie’s 3 point attempts lately. It’s sky high. I think this stat supports my “eye test of 3 mins of watching the Pacers/Nets game” that he perhaps is playing more off ball than he did earlier on in the season.

That’s a ridiculous amount of 3s Dinwiddie is taking lately.

It’s actually good for the Nets if he can learn off ball. Then him and DLo can both play PG and SG and it makes it easier to have two ball handlers and shooters who are interchangeable.

Playing off ball typically hurts your assists though, but it should increase the variance of your scoring. Not sure I want him in cash then, but GPP that’s fine.

Could always have just been a 2-3 game experiment though. Not sure unless you actually watched the games to know for sure.

Dinwiddie isn’t really effective off the ball tbh. I’d be more worried about the increasing touches for Levert lately. If his minutes go up, Dinwiddie is too expensive. D-Lo is fine without the ball in his hands.

• MrPerfekt7

ABC has a Q tag besides him. How about he just sit down and take break

• TeamTarek

superstars92 grz nice cashes yesterday!(: what do you think about kawhi tonight? Could u imagine kawhi gets 25+ mins tonight? I mean game is at home and its one of the best matchups to test him out

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

ABC has a Q tag besides him. How about he just sit down and take break

He is playing.

• queensfinest

buddy hield or wilson chandler??

• miggs6876

@zpa1989 said...

gaurds against the clips have been smashing. kinda like hill plus either hield/bog. not sure which to use. I lean hield since he has a higher ceiling it seems and more usage with second unit.

anyone have a take on pau? trap? feels chasy

plus Jerrell martin with green/parsons out?

You do know that Hill sucks at basketball right?

• dominicanpapi

@miggs6876 said...

You do know that Hill sucks at basketball right?

He played well vs. Brooklyn, but didn’t do much against the Spurs. This is a better matchup for him, IDK…at 4800 on Fanduel you could do worse. He’s playing 30-32 minutes…he can get you 27-28 fanduel points.

• miggs6876

@jadoninc said...

Mostly centres against MIL have done well. Centres and wings

Fire up Lopez. He did well last time. He’s cheap won’t hurt your line up. Just has a low ceiling.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

He played well vs. Brooklyn, but didn’t do much against the Spurs. This is a better matchup for him, IDK…at 4800 on Fanduel you could do worse. He’s playing 30-32 minutes…he can get you 27-28 fanduel points.

Buddy is just so sporatic in general. I mean minutes are always up in the air but more consistent given that fox is out. Like if you look at last game 4 starters got 31 minutes and hill got 34. Hes not super safe but if he starts hes obviously in play.

• superstars92

Hill is just very passive. He’s actually a decent player. He helped the Pacers to all those playoff appearances including 2 ECFs, he was the 3rd best player on the Jazz last year that made the 2nd round of the playoffs for the first time in forever, and Pop really loved him as a young Spur (was actually sad to see him traded for Kawhi but that worked out well).

Not good for DFS if you are not an alpha. Like he’s shooting nearly 50% FG and over 50% from 3 this year, but he doesn’t shoot often. So I guess he’s bad for DFS on most nights unless he’s aggressive, which he isn’t.

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

Could u imagine kawhi gets 25+ mins tonight? I mean game is at home and its one of the best matchups to test him out

Yea I can imagine like around 25 mins, but I can’t imagine like 30 mins. That would be a huge jump. His mins trend seems to indicate he’s ready for around 25 mins tonight, but I have no idea. You probably wanna read what the Spurs beat writers are saying.

I can’t choose Kawhi until someone tells me he is for sure playing 30+ mins.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Hill is just very passive. He’s actually a decent player. He helped the Pacers to all those playoff appearances including 2 ECFs, he was the 3rd best player on the Jazz last year that made the 2nd round of the playoffs for the first time in forever, and Pop really loved him as a young Spur (was actually sad to see him traded for Kawhi but that worked out well).

Not good for DFS if you are not an alpha. Like he’s shooting nearly 50% FG and over 50% from 3 this year, but he doesn’t shoot often. So I guess he’s bad for DFS on most nights unless he’s aggressive, which he isn’t.

I personally like hill, he averages 20.4 dk points in 26.6 minutes on the season. And now hes played 34 35 and 33 the last 3 so you would expect it to be around there. On average hill would average like 26 dk points in 34 minutes. I think hes clearly in play given the spot

• superstars92

@zigger77 said...

I personally like hill, he averages 20.4 dk points in 26.6 minutes on the season. And now hes played 34 35 and 33 the last 3 so you would expect it to be around there. On average hill would average like 26 dk points in 34 minutes. I think hes clearly in play given the spot

Yea I suppose. Is he priced still around 4k? I would still rather have a more volatile guy like Buddy though since Buddy likes to shoot more. Buddy also can be benched and play 15 mins though, but he’s better for GPPs.

• roach62

@DirkDigglerz said...

This slatd is tough might go Jamal Murray looks like he’s safe with Mudiay doubful

except..Mudiay is..probable..

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

I just had my kid pick one of my 38 FD clutch shot entries because I knew he would pick guys I wouldn’t consider. He took Lowry, Dennis Smith, Valencuinas, Markkanen, and other guys I wouldn’t have taken.

Had my wife and son do this yesterday. Was fun to track all day but their lineups finished 50 points short of my worst FD lineup.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Yea I suppose. Is he priced still around 4k? I would still rather have a more volatile guy like Buddy though since Buddy likes to shoot more. Buddy also can be benched and play 15 mins though, but he’s better for GPPs.

4.4 on dk at PG and SG. Buddy 4.7 I dont see why not both personally.

• KindGuy

@zigger77 said...

4.4 on dk at PG and SG. Buddy 4.7 I dont see why not both personally.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@miggs6876 said...

Fire up Lopez. He did well last time. He’s cheap won’t hurt your line up. Just has a low ceiling.

so then he can hurt your LU

• warrendeath

Any leads for today?

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@warrendeath said...

Any leads for today?

Have you read any of the 7 pages before posting this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).