7:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) —- T: 207.5
    7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -5 ) at Dallas ( 5 ) —- T: 209
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 6.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 11 ) at San Antonio ( -11 ) —- T: 208.5
    9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Phoenix ( 1 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Utah ( 5.5 ) at Denver ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 206.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• warrendeath

@elving188 said...

Have you read any of the 7 pages before posting this?

A few and everyone is all over the place.

• TeamTarek

@elving188 said...

😂😂😂😂

• dcsports21

@Moneymakers90 said...

All in on elf

Even with the probability of all the injured guys minus Vuc playing?

• KindGuy

@elving188 said...

Easy now.

• zpa1989

just seems like PG’s at Miami NEVER play well. I could be wrong just from my memory, it doesn’t stand out as a good spot for PG’s. I like elf in pace up games. usually at home but he has been getting it done on the road this year too. his ceiling is crazy.

• MrPerfekt7

@warrendeath said...

A few and everyone is all over the place.

And that is were u go with your first instincts on picking players

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

If you look at last season for the games vuc missed, Biyombo started and played 29(blowout) 35 41 and 34 then 34 33 and 34. So youd expect like 35 tonight given they are up against miami who have whiteside/adebayo at the C position for most of the game. I THINK i like him for 3.8k on dk. Averages 28.79 per 36 this season.

• dcsports21

@superstars92 said...

Yea I suppose. Is he priced still around 4k? I would still rather have a more volatile guy like Buddy though since Buddy likes to shoot more. Buddy also can be benched and play 15 mins though, but he’s better for GPPs.

I’m sorry but your angle/argument here is just wrong. Yes, George Hill box scores are shitty, BUT he will be playing major minutes against a team that is playing zero defense right now. Hill and Z Bo are the only two reliable players on this team, maybe Cauley Stein recently. Why take a flier on a guy competing for mins with like 3 other players and no consistency to the rotation?

• warrendeath

@elementasrat said...

Easy now.

Right. Just asked a question. All good.

• zpa1989

brooks ennis or martin for the grizz? gotta believe on of those guys smash tonight. matchup is good.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

just seems like PG’s at Miami NEVER play well. I could be wrong just from my memory, it doesn’t stand out as a good spot for PG’s. I like elf in pace up games. usually at home but he has been getting it done on the road this year too. his ceiling is crazy.

Yeah i think hes in play if alot of the other guys still sit. I think Id expect fournier to play given he was warming up last game on the court and they I think they just decided to be cautious. AG no idea he participated in parts of shootaround this morning so Id THINK he would be out because calf injuries are just time time time. So just keep an eye out on that.

• NoLimits0

@superstars92 said...

Yea I suppose. Is he priced still around 4k? I would still rather have a more volatile guy like Buddy though since Buddy likes to shoot more. Buddy also can be benched and play 15 mins though, but he’s better for GPPs.

Yea Buddy has more upside and a lower ownership but Hill is safer. Honestly though might avoid both. There’s too much Orlando value if Fournier and Gordon both sit.

• upgradetoquestionable

No mention of two guys I’m considering, D Mitchell and Serge. Any thoughts?

• NoLimits0

@dcsports21 said...

Even with the probability of all the injured guys minus Vuc playing?

I don’t think all of them play. If they do then everything changes.

• yanksfan1

@zpa1989 said...

brooks ennis or martin for the grizz? gotta believe on of those guys smash tonight. matchup is good.

Yup, if Parsons and Green are out, some one has to pick up those minutes. The usage will obviously trickle to Evans and Gasol but given price of replacements, someone will probably reach value

• NoLimits0

@dcsports21 said...

I’m sorry but your angle/argument here is just wrong. Yes, George Hill box scores are shitty, BUT he will be playing major minutes against a team that is playing zero defense right now. Hill and Z Bo are the only two reliable players on this team, maybe Cauley Stein recently. Why take a flier on a guy competing for mins with like 3 other players and no consistency to the rotation?

I don’t understand how you and him are even in disagreement? Even though you make it sound like your two opinions aren’t the same.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@zpa1989 said...

I think im a bit more off martin cause hes not a great ppm guy and even in the games he started this year when green was out martin got like 12-20 minutes. Very sporatic and confusing game to game. Also one thing chalmers got a DNP last game against the clippers and I never noticed so.

• superjon

I’ve noticed that the winning line ups on FD generally have the same construction.

3 value/punts (players under 5k)
    2 studs (players over 9k)

Obviously there are some exceptions, but that’s what I’m rolling with tonight.

Value: Harrison, Nwaba, Portis
    Studs: ABC and Drummond

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

@superjon said...

I’ve noticed that the winning line ups on FD generally have the same construction.

3 value/punts (players under 5k)
    2 studs (players over 9k)

Obviously there are some exceptions, but that’s what I’m rolling with tonight.

Value: Harrison, Nwaba, Portis
    Studs: ABC and Drummond

Keep an eye out on the status of chalmers. For some reason he got a dnp last game then only played 7 in the pho game but it was a b2b in which he played 27 the night before. Harrison gets a big boost without chalmers because hes the backup PG without him.

• zigger77

• Ranked #81

RG Tiered Ranking

A spurs writer guessed kahwi would play around 25 minutes tonight if he played which hes probable to.

• gausman7

@upgradetoquestionable said...

No mention of two guys I’m considering, D Mitchell and Serge. Any thoughts?

I like Donovan a lot tonight. No interest in Serge. Don’t see the upside for GPP

• gausman7

On FD, I am avoiding Elf in GPP. Watched enough of him to know it’s rare that lightning strikes two games in a row. Think his ownership will be fairly high and risk for bust is high as well. Decent differentiator . With Biyombo at Center, allows me to use ABC and balance out the rest. Don’t think you need to go too cheap anywhere else to put together a quality lineup.

• KindGuy

@gausman7 said...

On FD, I am avoiding Elf in GPP. Watched enough of him to know it’s rare that lightning strikes two games in a row. Think his ownership will be fairly high and risk for bust is high as well. Decent differentiator . With Biyombo at Center, allows me to use ABC and balance out the rest. Don’t think you need to go too cheap anywhere else to put together a quality lineup.

How about an Elfrid + Biyombo $tack?

• zpa1989

@zigger77 said...

A spurs writer guessed kahwi would play around 25 minutes tonight if he played which hes probable to.

do you think this puts him in play tonight on FD for 6800? its tempting

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

DK $1 contest has 5/20 spots filled. Doing this from mobile phone so it’s weird lol.

Join this contest, Single Bullet by tbclaiborne, in the Practice Contrarian with KATburger
    https://deeplink.me/draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/51768652

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).