7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Memphis ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 239

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@keephustlincuz said...

You FEEEELIN ILLLL yet?

• Fear_The_Fro

@tmarohl said...

This may be a stupid question, but how do you guys actually put poop and fire symbols into your posts? What is the method?

I’m on an iPhone 🤓

• okiehorn

I actually find myself liking Sabonis in his matchup more than WCS for few hundred cheaper. Even in a blow out his will get a run and it doesn’t take him long to rack up the points. Thoughts?

• Fear_The_Fro

I keep landing on G. Temple….. Am I lost per usual?

• monarch

I want to play Kemba. It is checking out but his ceiling has been 50 DK and that’s not even 6x at his price.

• superjon

Oladipo is 8,500 on FD. Definitely way underpriced based on his average price, but overpriced based on his current production. Only scoring 50 fpts in 2/10 games.

Fade for me.

• Engineer

@kbsktbll88 said...

I figured out the Nicolas Batum pattern. Increase of 1 poop game between each fire game. Here’s his chart over the past month…

🔥💩🔥💩💩🔥💩💩💩🔥💩💩💩💩

Tonight = 🔥

BWAAAAAAAAAA

• draggin49

I’m curious if AD will end up in the winning gpp lineup on DK . Been messing around with building lineups with and without him and it just seems like theirs tons of guys with good upside at lesser price points .

• vick325

Drum, Kat or Vuc? All have nice matchups

• kbsktbll88

$6,400 for DeAndre Jordan is really cheap, the lowest he’s been all season actually. But in the first match up he kept getting drawn away from the goal by Julius Randle. It was mostly Harrison Barnes who was guarding Anthony Davis.

• ASitar

Ariza saw less minutes last game because of a tail end of a B2 B. I think people will be off of him but he’ll put up numbers.

• Moneymakers90

No mention of kemba

• cpp214

@Fear_The_Fro said...

I keep landing on G. Temple….. Am I lost per usual?

I do as well, especially on Yahoo at minimum price. His game logs over the past 6 games look really good and the Cavs are pretty bad at defending guards. Only thing that scares me is a potential blowout, but I think he should still be able to at least pay off 2x if not a little more on Yahoo.

• mbunner23

Give me dat Vucci Mane

L Walker gets POP’D. Bet be plays less than 10 minutes if at all. I threw away a couple $ on him anyway for sala relief.

• mbunner23

@DirkDigglerz said...

Thomas Bryant

Yep, they’ll need his size against Drummond. Love it.

• EhhTimmay

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, it’s the most stackable game on the slate in my opinion. Prices are fair, at least on DK, and ceilings are high.

Lou Will, Gallo, Tobias are better priced on FD. Where SGA and Harrell are on DK. So it depends on which site you’re on.

• Idontknow

You guys prefer Lauri or Siakam on FD? $7.7k and $7.4k, respectively

• dpalltheway

I keep thinking LMA is going to go off tonight. Can’t get that thought out of my head.

• Luctyl99

@ASitar said...

Ariza saw less minutes last game because of a tail end of a B2 B. I think people will be off of him but he’ll put up numbers.

Thinking about stacking Griffin, Drummond, and Ariza from that game

• Matoshea

@siddom said...

doncic or oladipo, cant figure out who to spend up for at SG on FANDUEL.

Dipo or Doncic are also the exact same price on yahoo and I’m having a tough deciding between the 2.

• moosedrool

Lou Will or Fournier?

• DfsBopBooth

@moosedrool said...

Lou Will or Fournier?

I have both in my FD LU. No love for Cojo on FD at 3900. I can see 6x easy, possibly 7x if he gets blowout run

• chrisbanas

Someone convince me not to pay up for jrue at SG… can’t deicede on anyone else

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).