7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) —- T: 220
    7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -8 ) at Atlanta ( 8 ) —- T: 217
    8:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 10.5 ) at Memphis ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    8:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 3 ) at San Antonio ( -3 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2.5 ) at Dallas ( -2.5 ) —- T: 228
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5.5 ) —- T: 239

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mambaland

@zline34 said...

It’s good to have competition. You don’t want two sites controlling the entire market of DFS. Rake is fair. Pricing is soft.

they dont issue 1099 but dont think the site will be good long terrm and eventually rake will go up and sharks will swim deep like other sites…already see a lot of syndicate play

• dramos77

Projections posted – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b5KnkMiIIGCi8hdgl2SVm-NMEguWnREOQ7Ym11Lqk_M/edit#gid=214179671

• zline34

Very possible. I’ll play here while it’s good. If it changes I’ll leave. I left FD when they added drop a player.

• SoreOnSunday

Panda how u feelin about holiday with the lavine news? He still have value if lavine plays off of the bench? in your opinion

• scott33

Plumdog at only $12 on Yahoo is a lock for me. Other guys $14 & below that I like are Necktat, Karucs, Burks & Zeller. All 3 of Vuc, Drummond & Towns at $41 are in play. I think I have a decent core of G’s & F’s & will just mix & match those 3 at C & UTL. And I’m gonna do a couple of game stacks of LAC/SAC for sure. Good luck everyone I gotta run.

• ASitar

I had to do a .25 LU with Bazemore and Nance because those are the types that drop 45 DK points in low total games no one talks about.

GL tonight

• zline34

Lavine news throws a wrench into my builds. I’m going to have to make some changes. His limited minutes make him unplayable and vulture the potential value of my other picks.

• ScofieldReturns

does anyone have thoughts on buddy hield? he’s had 20 real life points in 10 of the last 11, but last matchup avery bradley stuck to him like glue. does he break out tonight to continue his streak or dud at high ownership like last time?

• miggs6876

@siddom said...

doncic or oladipo, cant figure out who to spend up for at SG on FANDUEL.

I like sweet Lou tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@SoreOnSunday said...

Panda how u feelin about holiday with the lavine news? He still have value if lavine plays off of the bench? in your opinion

Eh, I still like him, but not nearly as much. Not sure what to make of LaVine coming off the bench. He could still end up playing 30 minutes. It’s a good spot though I just think ultimately his ceiling will be capped a bit. Like 30 is still pretty reasonable, but that 40 upside he has probably won’t be there.

• dopeismarcus

@rstylz said...

whats so good about yahoo may i ask?

10 entry max

• rstylz

@zline34 said...

It’s good to have competition. You don’t want two sites controlling the entire market of DFS. Rake is fair. Pricing is soft.

looks like you can play if you live in Canada, am i wrong about this? When it asks to verify account it only gives me the USA and UK options.

• mbunner23

I’m down to Winslow or R Jax. Tough decision, probably Jax since Winslow is playing TOR but I love that he’s playing PG.

• Petergunz82

Really like Wall as a big tournament play

• draggin49

Anyone using any winslow ?

• Lamms30

Lowry OUT

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anyone feel like you need to have Kawhi exposure if you’re making multiple line ups with Lowry being out?

• SoreOnSunday

@Pandamonious said...

Eh, I still like him, but not nearly as much. Not sure what to make of LaVine coming off the bench. He could still end up playing 30 minutes. It’s a good spot though I just think ultimately his ceiling will be capped a bit. Like 30 is still pretty reasonable, but that 40 upside he has probably won’t be there.

Thanks…yea ill still have some exposure but no where near if lavine sits out

• csandbizzle

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone feel like you need to have Kawhi exposure if you’re making multiple line ups with Lowry being out?

yup

• miggs6876

@DfsBopBooth said...

I have both in my FD LU. No love for Cojo on FD at 3900. I can see 6x easy, possibly 7x if he gets blowout run

I like Collison better at 4.5k. Maybe play both for 8.4k and load up on AD and another stud.

• eatmyturf23

Just got back from shopping at Costco. I see the Yahoo overlay contests all filled today! Bummer.

When there’s extra overlay on the overlay contest it kinda feels like.. when you go to the grocery store and a sale item gets a double club discount of some kind and it becomes 75% off. :) :)

• draggin49

@miggs6876 said...

I like Collison better at 4.5k. Maybe play both for 8.4k and load up on AD and another stud.

I considered collision . Just wondered if all his recent duds were due to return of oladipo.i think his big games were before dipo return. It is the prime matchup though . Trae is trash

• miggs6876

@chrisbanas said...

Someone convince me not to pay up for jrue at SG… can’t deicede on anyone else

Well, he is expensive 9.2k on fd. The position does offer some good value. Sweet Lou and Bogdan…. For me his salary doesn’t allow me to roster others I like.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I have thirty players in my player pool. Leonard is in that pool, yet there are a number of cheap forwards I prefer, which means I’d rather pay up at the guard and center positions. I expect I’ll have him in three or four lineups.

• mbunner23

I will not tinker. I will not tinker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.