• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Oklahoma ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superstars92

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, he’s 12.8% in the $15. I expected him to be lower owned on DK. Have a few shares there, just because I didn’t think it was overly difficult to fit him in and wouldn’t be surprised if he comes back and returns to dominating. He was just so cheap on FD, I would have thought well north of 50%. Closer to 70%. 10.5 there is like the equivalent of 9K on DK. That’s absurd.

9k Luka? I would have gone like 80% of him. I have 0% him on DK, but that’s because there’s such a huge price disparity.

• RWilder

Jarrett Allen is going to sink my battleship. My god. Why aren’t you playing??

• deepfat

SGA doing work. Great cash play so far.

• tmarohl

Towns unlikely to play.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@RWilder said...

Jarrett Allen is going to sink my battleship. My god. Why aren’t you playing??

He hasn’t even seen the floor yet??

• cedric19

T Prince and L Allen with no points lol

Can’t make it up!

• Beckhams3Fingers

I have a decent LU going but T. Prince is the trouble maker. There’s always one dick isn’t there. I hope he heats up in the 2nd half, I’m gonna need it.

• FantasySultan

Allen and prince won’t break 10

• SkateFiend

I almost wish minutes restriction was put on Doncic.

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Towns unlikely to play.

yeah, problem is they waited until after the 8 PM games locked to report this

which means not much I can do

• stats99tuff

24th in the $12 DK single entry and beal having a floor game jeeez man.

• cedric19

I think I’ve said this before but I’ll say it again

S***w you Bradley Beal!!!

• Beckhams3Fingers

I have the Mavs game on TV. Doncic doesn’t look 100%, and the announcers agree. Maybe that’s why he’s so low-owned. He was too pricey to fit in for me and I honestly hate playing guys their first game back from ankle injuries.

• Calicapo

@SkateFiend said...

I have a feeling that the top players aren’t actually humans, they’re computer programs.

“Chipotleaddict” sounds like some random name a program would come up with. Who like Chipotle’s?

Top players are most definitely wizard coders, leching off us mere mortals.

We get lucky every now and then but we’re not disciplined enough to be profitable like them.

Maybe I’m just bitter I haven’t been winning for 2 weeks. LOl

• FantasySultan

Right now Allen and prince are
    Really hurting my team.

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Wow, Doncic with no minutes limit only 35% on FD?

Think a lot of people thought he was going to sit

• Beckhams3Fingers

OMG Seth Curry with one of the sickest passes so far this season! Behind the back to Doncic back door wow!

• cdub6238

Nice of Derozan to only take 1 shot in 8 minutes…

• Beckhams3Fingers

@cdub6238 said...

Nice of Derozan to only take 1 shot in 8 minutes…

He’s almost unplayable for me now.

• Jase32

Looks like Murray’s getting shut down.

• deepfat

@Calicapo said...

Top players are most definitely wizard coders, leching off us mere mortals.

We get lucky every now and then but we’re not disciplined enough to be profitable like them.

Maybe I’m just bitter I haven’t been winning for 2 weeks. LOl

It doesn’t take super high level coding skills to make an optimizer. Thing is, most of us have day jobs while the 1%‘ers at the top do not. The one thing they have in abundance that us normies don’t is time.

• RWilder

@FantasySultan said...

Right now Allen and prince are
    Really hurting my team.

Really thought Allen would at least go 30. He’s going to kill my LUs. Everyone else is killing it. I’m going to miss out on a big cash because of him. So pissed

• yisman

Napier “available”

• Beckhams3Fingers

@RWilder said...

Really thought Allen would at least go 30. He’s going to kill my LUs. Everyone else is killing it. I’m going to miss out on a big cash because of him. So pissed

Is Allen not even playing, or is he just dropping a massive turd.

• FantasySultan

Ended up doing a Single Bullet late slate. Not loving it but gives me some action late.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).