• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6 ) at Detroit ( -6 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Oklahoma ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Dallas ( -6.5 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 4 ) at Sacramento ( -4 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 5.5 ) at Utah ( -5.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Petergunz82

Melo just has to shoot it, just has to

• DC2380

@tristanwolf said...

he’s a solid floor. hit like 5× 4 of his last 6 times. more cash than gpp but he’s on a ceiling game tonight.

Makes sense. Melo can’t play defense. Ok

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@FantasySultan said...

did Napier play in any of the OTS

no, he didn’t get 4th quarter run or ot I think. coach sucks imo.

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Lol double OT in that game, good thing I have Fox and Bagley for 5 more extra mins of 0s.

I guess makes sense Bogadanovic got to take the last shot though.

Lucky and Luckier…. I had Fox and bagley in both of my LU’s…Just not my night!

• tristanwolf

uggh gonna win the little $10 for $400 not complaining but what was the high score in the big showdown i’m at 268.8

• BBWC_10

The perfect LU’s the last 3 days have been an absolute TRASH…. Bogdan, Ingles, Dieng and Gay? I mean seriously?

• EhhTimmay

Damn. Had a good lineup, just had 1 spot cost me a real good finish.

Still a solid night. Especially owning very little CP3 and Randle.

• SkateFiend

Well for once OT helps me out. Dieng was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got $170 on DK and -$12 on FD. How do ppl still play that site? I guess for my brain dk works better. I dont need to hedge every lineup because the guy I want it a sg instead of pg where he belongs and DK gives me that option. FD seems more like a site for max entry ppl.

• superstars92

Pretty crazy I easily cashed all my late night double ups with both Fox and Bagley thanks to like 85% of the field having Whiteside and I managed to not have him.

Also got a 297.5 on the late slate with De’Aaron Fox. I challenge anyone to find a better Fox lineup ha. Only got 500th or so in the large GPP for late night, but not bad, given I had 100% of him lol.

• superstars92

Nice job on everyone who played Richaun Holmes. I know he was talked about here. He was having a good game even before Bagley got hurt too but obvious even better after he got hurt. Both would have gone for like 7x had they not been injured, but Holmes clearly wasn’t affected by Bagley.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Pretty crazy I easily cashed all my late night double ups with both Fox and Bagley thanks to like 85% of the field having Whiteside and I managed to not have him.

Also got a 297.5 on the late slate with De’Aaron Fox. I challenge anyone to find a better Fox lineup ha. Only got 500th or so in the large GPP for late night, but not bad, given I had 100% of him lol.

got 293.25 with fox and cashed.

• superstars92

@damionismyname said...

got 293.25 with fox and cashed.

yea most of my other late night lineups did not cash, was just proud I got this one lol.

• superstars92

Giannis is going to drop 100 FPs vs. the Hawks tomorrow you heard it here.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

yeah he’s my pay up tomorrow, think he wants to shake that last game from his memory.

• BBWC_10

I think I may have the lowest scoring LU of anyone who had Randle and Holmes. 225, My Last 3 players in that LU were Fox, Bagley and Whiteside…. 3 late night hammers….I was expecting about 130pts out of those 3 and I got 48fpts.

• telestraightshooter

@SkateFiend said...

Dieng was an unexpected and pleasant surprise.

Yes – 48 dK
    &
    No, I would expect that w/ his 41 mins in 2x OT

• SkateFiend

@telestraightshooter said...

Yes – 48 dK
    &
    No, I would expect that w/ his 41 mins in 2x OT

You’d be surprised how often your players in OT do close to nothing.

If memory serves Dieng had something like 38 points before the OTs and he finished with 47. I don’t always get 9 points from one of my players in a full quarter, or even a quarter and a half.

• superstars92

@BBWC_10 said...

I think I may have the lowest scoring LU of anyone who had Randle and Holmes. 225, My Last 3 players in that LU were Fox, Bagley and Whiteside…. 3 late night hammers….I was expecting about 130pts out of those 3 and I got 48fpts.

Fox – super unlucky. He had like 6.25 FPs in 2 mins, I know you can’t extrapolate like that, but if he sees just 32 mins, 40 FPs is reasonable

Bagley – super unlucky. He was on his way to 30 real life points. He had like 24 FPs in 20 mins. Even if the game doesn’t go to OT, he gets like 40 FPs in 32 mins.

Whiteside – I think we talked about him earlier. I stayed away from him in the main slate for the reasons I mentioned earlier, but in the late slate with no other Cs (Gobert was super high), I had him originally. But then the luckiest thing happened in that KAT was ruled out, so I was like cool, I can play Dieng now, so luckily I got off of that in my late slate cash games and went with him/Holmes/Bagley at C/PF/F.

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

He will be angry, but hopefully he won’t have to play long enough to do that. Also, front end of back to back and Giannis is hurting, so I would look for them to limit his minutes if the game situation allows. With that said, he will be in 60% of my lineups tomorrow.

• telestraightshooter

Parker looks much more of an efficient DFS play based on the 2 games won by bucks this year
    127 -135
    102 -111

ABC . . 55.6 dK . . in 32.4 mins . . 11.3k = 4.9x
    Jabari . 44.4 dK . . in 31.4 mins . . . 4.6k = 9.6x

ok, tthat included 64 for Jabari last , so not to be expected

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Fox – super unlucky. He had like 6.25 FPs in 2 mins, I know you can’t extrapolate like that, but if he sees just 32 mins, 40 FPs is reasonable

Bagley – super unlucky. He was on his way to 30 real life points. He had like 24 FPs in 20 mins. Even if the game doesn’t go to OT, he gets like 40 FPs in 32 mins.

Whiteside – I think we talked about him earlier. I stayed away from him in the main slate for the reasons I mentioned earlier, but in the late slate with no other Cs (Gobert was super high), I had him originally. But then the luckiest thing happened in that KAT was ruled out, so I was like cool, I can play Dieng now, so luckily I got off of that in my late slate cash games and went with him/Holmes/Bagley at C/PF/F.

Ya, I didn’t have him in there until the alert that said Towns was doubtful. Overall I didn’t like the slate much and went really light but just sucks having 3 guys dud. Why did Whiteside only play 22 minutes?

• tmarohl

@telestraightshooter said...

Parker looks much more of an efficient DFS play based on the 2 games won by bucks this year
    127 -135
    102 -111

ABC . . 55.6 dK . . in 32.4 mins . . 11.3k = 4.9x
    Jabari . 44.4 dK . . in 31.4 mins . . . 4.6k = 9.6x

ok, tthat included 64 for Jabari last , so not to be expected

Problem is that Jabari has went downhill since that game, and he no longer starts with Collins back. Actually, he was regulated to the second unit before Collins came back.

• superstars92

@BBWC_10 said...

Ya, I didn’t have him in there until the alert that said Towns was doubtful. Overall I didn’t like the slate much and went really light but just sucks having 3 guys dud. Why did Whiteside only play 22 minutes?

22 was abnormal because Skal was playing so well offensively for the 2nd unit they really cut into Utah’s lead with Skal/Simons/CJ to start the 4th. So Stotts just rode the hot hand unit + put only Lillard back. You can see the massive +/- disparity between Skal vs. Whiteside. It’s actually been a long time since Whiteside got benched so this is rare. He just wasn’t playing great even when he was getting mins tonight.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Problem is that Jabari has went downhill since that game, and he no longer starts with Collins back. Actually, he was regulated to the second unit before Collins came back.

Yea I was going to mention this too. Those games have to be put into context. Hawks now have Collins back, along with their trio of wings (Huerter, Hunter, Reddish) playing with no restrictions. That just really hurts Parker.

The crazy thing about Parker is he’s ONLY 4 years older than Reddish. I don’t believe Parker should be viewed as a veteran (but the Hawks are viewing him that way), so they’ll go out of their way to give Huerter, Hunter, and Reddish like 32, 32, 25 mins each.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).