7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) — T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• superjon

Can’t sleep either?

• miggs6876

Great slate today. Lots of games and choices. Houston vs Portland game is most likely going to have a huge impact on the winning line up. Looks like the rockets might have 9 guys or so to play. To Harden or not is the big question…

My little breakdown by position on FD.

PG – lots of choices and no need to pay up here. Brogan, Murray, and Rozier. Value play Milton. Top stud Dame. Westbrook if he plays.

SG – like mid range Buddy, Graham, Burkes, Beasley, and Walker. Derozan was sharp first game out but he has burned me many times. Booker bounce back?Pass for me. Beal a lock for 40 plus. Nwaba bare min.

SF – Weak position. Hayward is locked and loaded. Nance priced up 7k only in play if Love is out. Fade for me even if Love is in. Lots a value here too. Barnes 41 min played. I hate rostering him. Harris bounce back vs Knicks? Barrett tough matchup looked great in first game. He does have low floor. House 3.7k is a great punt.

PF – Wood lock and loaded. Sabonis easy 40 fps with 50 plus upside. I don’t care no Laurie for me. Don’t really like much here.

C – Really like Hortford at 6.1k at the 5 spot. Emid in smash spot but not sure I can get there. Drummond minutes are concerning. Ayton in foul trouble still got 31 fps in 27 min. Rudy vs Towns defense. No appealing punts for me.

Good luck everyone! Be safe!

• winnerchickendinner

Harden’s a lock right? No Westbrook, no wall and cousins against portlands bad backcourt defense.

• miggs6876

@winnerchickendinner said...

Harden’s a lock right? No Westbrook, no wall and cousins against portlands bad backcourt defense.

You do know that Westbrook is not a rocket right?

• JSteele

Withdrew most of my winnings last night but left enough to enter the alley oop on DK. Figured I would attempt to swim with the sharks. Anyone have suggestions?

• superjon

This is who HQ has for the Rockets right now

Harden, Wood, Caboclo, House, Tucker, Brown, Nwaba, Tate, Thomas

The offense should be run through Harden, and most of the points should come from him (either through direct scoring or assists) The ONLY reason that you wouldn’t go all in on him is because it’s tough to know how much he wants to push himself for a team he doesn’t want to play for anymore.

On the flipside, maybe he’s smart enough to realize that other teams interest in him will drop if he gets too lazy. I think that’s the narrative I’m going to roll with.

• winnerchickendinner

@miggs6876 said...

You do know that Westbrook is not a rocket right?

Of course. Saying to start the season that now the other high usage player that he was traded for was out too.

• BigRay

@miggs6876 said...

Rudy vs Towns defense

Don’t they always get into it when they play. I think they cancel each other out.

• jessedio

Fade fat Harden.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@superjon said...

Can’t sleep either?

Actually had fallen asleep on my couch at halftime of the last game. Woke up at 3 EST and put this up and went to bed.

Been trying to put these threads up as soon as the last game ends for the late nighters and early birds. Didn’t want to keep anyone waiting any longer.

• rstylz

@Pandamonious said...

Actually had fallen asleep on my couch at halftime of the last game. Woke up at 3 EST and put this up and went to bed.

Been trying to put these threads up as soon as the last game ends for the late nighters and early birds. Didn’t want to keep anyone waiting any longer.

And its much appreciated!

I am at the stage in life where i am up at 6am whether i have something to do or not lol. A little early morning RG chat is what i look forward to.

• superjon

RoCo revenge? Also, I think this gif perfectly describes my relationship with DFS

• BigRay

@Pandamonious said...

Thanks Panda. We appreciate you getting these up everyday. Also a shout out to all here who make this one of the better forums.

• BigRay

@rstylz said...

I am at the stage in life where i am up at 6am whether i have something to do or not lol

Yep. Made the end of the last game which is about 2 hours later than my normal bed time. It ended after 1am EST. Was up like clock work at 6:15. Gotta go see the wife’s family today. Hooray. I can’t even fake COVID because they all got it at thanksgiving and are recovered. I guess bright side is they are late night people so I will be up for the late games hopefully comfortably numb. I am normally a Harden guy but I think I will stay away from Large Marge Harden today. I mean do you think because he is bigger he draws more fouls since there is more surface area to hit? I think he is one that is going to foul people.

• monarch

Target the teams playing nine man rotations. Raptors for instance played nine guys and get a four guard Spurs team today. I would avoid for the most part the teams that went 10,11,12 deep. That looks like an edge to me.

• rstylz

To early to start the Drummond conversation?

I am going to go heavy. Revenge game plus a decent match up.

And if i don’t play him he will go off for a 60 burger…..

• jfitzgan

House usually does pretty decent when rockets are missing big pieces. $3.7k on FD where the highest prices small forwards are Hayward and nance seems like a good deal to me.

• JSteele

Didn’t Harden just add Portland to his list of teams he wants to play for? You would think he wants to show them why they should trade for him

• Njsum1

@jfitzgan said...

House usually does pretty decent when rockets are missing big pieces. $3.7k on FD where the highest prices small forwards are Hayward and nance seems like a good deal to me.

Yes, you can make a case for 4 rockets on DK today.

• winnerchickendinner

Williams for Chicago looks like good value as well

• noddy

I finally have the NBA figured out. The only thing I can’t stand is when Harden is on the slate and then tonight with only 9 players. Yikes!

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Njsum1 said...

Yes, you can make a case for 4 rockets on DK today.

If this game doesn’t get cancelled, you want numerous Rockets in your lineup. Portland doesn’t play any defense, so this could be a great spot.

• jfitzgan

Do we know the rockets starting 5?

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rstylz said...

To early to start the Drummond conversation?

I am going to go heavy. Revenge game plus a decent match up.

And if i don’t play him he will go off for a 60 burger…..

I think Drum revenge is real. I’m not sure the right word for the guy, but basically despite telling the front office he was going to opt out of his contract and wanted a new max one, and the Pistons making it known they weren’t interested in giving him one, and his name was all up in trade rumors, he still acted betrayed and shocked when they moved him.

Of course, other than when he was an all-star snub a couple years back then put up 80 fantasy points against Utah, his track record in “emotional” situations isn’t the greatest. Basically, he’s more likely to play “too hard” and end up sloppy and in foul trouble than smashing.

With all of that said, I’ll have SOME, but his price is high, at least on DK and potential results wide ranging. The lower owned he is the more interested I am. As others have stated hard not to play Wood, and I’m guessing if nothing else will keep Drum’s ownership in check.

• jfitzgan

Also seems if westbrook sits, beal is an excellent play at a $3k discount from harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).