7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) — T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yeoman

@Pandamonious said...

Loved him the other day against Houston on that would have been 13 game slate. No one was playing him.

Was there really no one on him? Horford and Bazley were my first two clicks that day and I wound up scrambling out of them when the game was canceled.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Yeoman said...

Was there really no one on him? Horford and Bazley were my first two clicks that day and I wound up scrambling out of them when the game was canceled.

If I recall correctly he was projected for roughly 4-5% ownership. So not “no one,” but fairly low.

Today, although early, significantly more.

• Tajtrivedi

@Njsum1 said...

Uh oh…do I have to fade him now. You’ve also brought up Hassan Whiteside, Aaron Holiday, and Troy Brown within the last page.

Now either you’re a complete genius, who see’s the Matrix like only Neo can, or you need some help getting on the right plays.

Haha, just messing around, I’m still playing a little Horford.

If Holiday, Brown, and Whiteside, deliver I’ll never question anything you post….ever again….😁

Hahaha yeah i probably need help. Trying to think of some outside the box plays. Really just brainstorming and in no way trying to convince anyone of anything :)

• yanksfan1

Am I crazy or is it completely reasonable to just take the entire Rockets projected starting lineup in the same entry?

• monarch

I like Horford a little less today than I did opening night. He definitely can get 6x but there are some obstacles in the way for a huge game at his price. He will find his way on to some of my lineups but probably not a priority.

• charara1224

@yanksfan1 said...

Am I crazy or is it completely reasonable to just take the entire Rockets projected starting lineup in the same entry?

I have harden wood and house in one lineup lol those are the only rockets im entertaining tho

• lukemiller42

@monarch said...

I like Horford a little less today than I did opening night. He definitely can get 6x but there are some obstacles in the way for a huge game at his price. He will find his way on to some of my lineups but probably not a priority.

The obstacle is Charlotte sucks. Everyone’s ready to declare okc doa…just like last year.

• Brendan239

What about Cole Anthony vs Wash on FD?

• WildFireXXI

Diallo is a free square on fanduel

• cedric19

Why no all day slate for Fanduel in lineuphq?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@WildFireXXI said...

Diallo is a free square on fanduel

How many minutes you think he gets?

• jd1984

Hey guys new to the site. Gallinari questionable today would be more minutes for Bruno Fernando maybe? John Collins would probably benefit as well

• monarch

Okafor went 19x last year vs Drummond. Made him look terrible.

• WildFireXXI

@Pandamonious said...

How many minutes you think he gets?

If he doesn’t outright START which he should, last season he was coming off the bench getting low-mid 20s minutes and that was with cp3, Schroeder, sga, gallinari there which is a lot of usage and still produced. Now only SGA is there and at worst, bench competition is old man George hill, who for a team in rebuild I don’t really see them prioritizing. I really can’t see less than 28-32 with more usage, and he went ham anytime he got big usage opportunities last year

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Okafor went 19x last year vs Drummond. Made him look terrible.

That was also after Drummond quit. Not that Drummond isn’t capable of getting owned.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@WildFireXXI said...

If he doesn’t outright START which he should, last season he was coming off the bench getting low-mid 20s minutes and that was with cp3, Schroeder, sga, gallinari there which is a lot of usage and still produced. Now only SGA is there and at worst, bench competition is old man George hill, who for a team in rebuild I don’t really see them prioritizing.

I’d just be careful.

I think they’re starting Hill/SGA/Dort.

They also added Justin Jackson who I think is projected to have a similar role. I don’t think Diallo was even in the rotation for the playoffs.

I guess what I’m saying is, I’d be careful expecting more than 25 minutes, but also, don’t be surprised if he sees closer to 20.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@cedric19 said...

Why no all day slate for Fanduel in lineuphq?

I asked. Not sure when I’ll get an answer.

Might have to do with contest size. Just my guess though.

• Yeoman

@WildFireXXI said...

If he doesn’t outright START which he should, last season he was coming off the bench getting low-mid 20s minutes and that was with cp3, Schroeder, sga, gallinari there which is a lot of usage and still produced. Now only SGA is there and at worst, bench competition is old man George hill, who for a team in rebuild I don’t really see them prioritizing. I really can’t see less than 28-32 with more usage, and he went ham anytime he got big usage opportunities last year

They’ll play Hill as mentor to the young guys they’re trying to develop. They’re not committed to Diallo the way they are to Bazley or Dort or Poku or Maledon—they’ve seen enough to keep him around just in case but he’s probably not part of their future.

• monarch

If I knew Poku is getting 20 minutes then he would be in play for me. He is a garbage time monster, just need him to catch a first half rotation

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Washington being 2 point favorites seems to imply Westbrook is going to play to anyone else?

• JTL33

Wood is gonna be like 70% owned on DK lol

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Washington being 2 point favorites seems to imply Westbrook is going to play to anyone else?

Yes

• dominicanpapi

@Pandamonious said...

Wiz fan here, haven’t seen anything from the local beat writers. I’m assuming he plays tonight because they’re coming off 2 days rest, and honestly I don’t see why he couldn’t play tomorrow, both games are at home.

• Njsum1

@Tajtrivedi said...

Hahaha yeah i probably need help. Trying to think of some outside the box plays. Really just brainstorming and in no way trying to convince anyone of anything :)

Haha, all good man, it’s good to get some off the radar plays into the discussion.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Wiz fan here, haven’t seen anything from the local beat writers. I’m assuming he plays tonight because they’re coming off 2 days rest, and honestly I don’t see why he couldn’t play tomorrow, both games are at home.

Yeah, no idea, just going by this, and DK listing him questionable. He’s not on the official injury report from 1:30 though or anything.

12/24/2020 12:34:52 PM EST

UPDATE: Coach Scott Brooks said the Wizards are yet to decide a resting plan for Westbrook as the weekend’s back-to-back set approaches, Fred Katz of The Athletic reports.

ANALYSIS: During the preseason, Brooks made it clear that Westbrook would likely sit one half of back-to-back sets, so the expectation is that he’ll rest for either Saturday or Sunday’s home matchup against the Magic. The Wizards have another back-to-back next week, when they host the Bulls on Thursday (New Year’s Eve) before traveling to Minnesota on Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).