7:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 3 ) at Charlotte ( -3 ) — T: 217.5
    7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 2 ) at Detroit ( -2 ) — T: 213.5
    7:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) at New York ( 8.5 ) — T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5 ) at Chicago ( 5 ) — T: 222.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( -2 ) at San Antonio ( 2 ) — T: 226
    9:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 9 ) at Utah ( -9 ) — T: 228.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( -3.5 ) at Sacramento ( 3.5 ) — T: 227.5
    10:00 PM EST : Houston ( 7.5 ) at Portland ( -7.5 ) — T: 226.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for this slate. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

@charara1224 said...

Doesnt mean im putting Harden in every LU but i will have exposure to him. Beal, Book and SGA are good pivots off him and can all go for 40+.

You want more than 40+ at those prices on DK. Book is almost 10k.

• captainwacky

@tmarohl said...

Front end of a back to back for some teams today. The knicks are one of them.

For a lot of teams, actually – this is a really good point and something to monitor for teams with older dudes or unsure rotations; there might be some minutes dilution.

• rstylz

safe to say Dort gets 34-36 minutes?

• Irisheric777

Anyone have dort going off

• jcotdl

@rstylz said...

safe to say Dort gets 34-36 minutes?

i have way too much dort

• donkeydealer

Hopefully Dort has his shot falling tonight. Excited to see what he does now that everyone else is gone. Cant believe Maledon isn’t on DK. Kid will be a must play halfway into the season

• noddy

No Dort for me. I don’t think he gets to 30+ on DK which you would probably need from him to win a GPP.

• yanksfan1

Where are you guys on S. Brown vs G. Hill?

• charara1224

@mbunner23 said...

You want more than 40+ at those prices on DK. Book is almost 10k.

damnn they priced up book heavy on dk. fd has him at 7900

• tmarohl

@donkeydealer said...

Hopefully Dort has his shot falling tonight. Excited to see what he does now that everyone else is gone. Cant believe Maledon isn’t on DK. Kid will be a must play halfway into the season

I think Maledon is out today anyway.

• yanksfan1

@captainwacky said...

For a lot of teams, actually – this is a really good point and something to monitor for teams with older dudes or unsure rotations; there might be some minutes dilution.

Definitely noteworthy, though if any coach doesn’t care about B2Bs, it’s Thibs

• captainwacky

@yanksfan1 said...

Where are you guys on S. Brown vs G. Hill?

Brown pretty easily for me. The thunder don’t really have any incentive to push hill, and SGA should be dominating the usage alongside him. That being said, Charlotte can’t guard anyone, so I like all the Thunder.

• captainwacky

@yanksfan1 said...

Definitely noteworthy, though if any coach doesn’t care about B2Bs, it’s Thibs

Thibs wrote a memo to the NBA office requesting a 72 day season.

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Something doesn’t compute here.

I’m wondering if the Blazers are hiding an injury.
    How long did it take before we found out CJ was playing with a spinal fracture or whatever it was?

• chronoxiong

Okay, my dilemma tonight is about Harden. He was looking fat and was clearly unmotivated during the preseason. Just because they are going to be short handed tonight, who’s to say that he will be motivated tonight? He can just half ass his way through the whole game so he wont get fined. He’s 11k on FD which is very steep. If he barely gets you 50 fdp, thats not worth it at all. My current dummy lineup has me fading Harden with me “trusting” Derozan against his former team. Speaking of Derozan, I noticed that their guard heavy lineup played a ton of minutes the other night. I might have to roster some of them before they all hit the 5k-6k range someday.

• Njsum1

I got 8 lineups tonight 5/6 will have Harden

IMO….If Harden wants out of Houston, he’s going to have to play well, as the Rockets have gotten trade offers, just nothing that wowed them.

I’d guess Harden knows he’s going to have to make teams want to WOW the Rockets with offers, half assing it, isn’t the way to get that done.

Still there is some concern, so I’ll make a few lineups without him

• noddy

@noddy said...

No Dort for me. I don’t think he gets to 30+ on DK which you would probably need from him to win a GPP.

I changed my mind.

• Njsum1

@gaelicgirl said...

I’m wondering if the Blazers are hiding an injury.
    How long did it take before we found out CJ was playing with a spinal fracture or whatever it was?

Nurk is an interesting one off on DK

• superjon

@Njsum1 said...

I got 8 lineups tonight 5/6 will have Harden

I will probably have the same exposure in 100 lineups :)

• captainwacky

I usually get pretty locked into ‘Jam everything in’ mode for spots like these, but because we’re dealing with an unknown circumstance in Harden and this roster, I won’t just blindly be at 100 percent. Probably 80 percent, and I’m even going out of my way to fade Wood in certain lineups where I build as though they completely implode.

• mbunner23

The big one for me is Buddy Hield or Gordon Hayward on DK. Buddy played 41 min and doesn’t have Bogy breathing down his neck anymore, Gordon looked good against Cleveland.

• monarch

I dont think anyone who has ever watched basketball needs to see James Harden score 60+ DK points tonight to make an evaluation if he is a worthwhile trade target, especially NBA general managers. Everyone knows his game.

• noddy

My favorite play tonight is SGA.

• frugal

Ok, finished pending news, I ended up going ~50% Harden, just don’t trust he’s going to be out there for 40 minutes giving his all tonight like he would’ve in a similar scenario last season. More exposure to House and Wood than Harden.

Outside that, I have a good deal of exposure to ORL and I think the CHA/OKA 217.5 total is wrong and this game ends up being 1 of the highest of the night.

• monarch

I think the Rockets are moving on from him. He has been disrespectful to incoming coach Silas. They are committed to Christian Wood above Harden IMO. Harden could do great tonight, thats what he does but I bet if you asked the Rockets they would rather not have to play him.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).