NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

6:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 10.5 ) at Memphis ( -10.5 ) —- T: 196.5
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Boston ( -7.5 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 16 ) at Okla City ( -16 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7.5 ) at Sacramento ( -7.5 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• bulls40

@Whacko said...

Looking into that Magic 8-Ball
    I am guessing Ownership is going to be insane on Plumlee….

Probably which is why I think I’m going to fade him and hope he fouls out.

• AWoo

People trusting/playing Jsmoove in cash games= LOL

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@wlynch82 said...

Last time you trust Josh Smith or last time you trust Doc Rivers. What kind of jerk starts a guy and then plays him only 4 minutes.

He also added that Josh was playing well but we went a different direction with game flow. After 4 minutes?

• mikeypaps9

Im a grizzlies fan, and with the way they have been playing recently I don’t expect this to be a blowout. Conley and Gasol should both play upwards of 35 minutes and I wouldn’t fear them having to sit out due to blowout. Like both of them today to come around 5x value

• mormi08

ed davis is out? if so, does leanard and plumlee see more minutes?

• Antagonist88

Who benefits most if Porzingis sits? Affalo? O’Quinn?

• Ballislifeisball

Fanduel Gpp : I’m struggling with the sg position. Seems like any of them are viable and can either have duds or great games. Any advice?

I feel McCollum will be owned a lot so I’m looking at Avery bradley and perhaps Allen crabbe. Tough choice. The other positions seem easy for me to decide.

• stoptheinsanity

@wlynch82 said...

Last time you trust Josh Smith or last time you trust Doc Rivers. What kind of jerk starts a guy and then plays him only 4 minutes.

Last time????? Was there a first time?

• wlynch82

@slpanthers24 said...

He also added that Josh was playing well but we went a different direction with game flow. After 4 minutes?

Yea what a jerk. Kind of like when he pulled the starters only down 15 halfway through the 4th when I still had CP3 and Griffin.

• rebkell

@Mattg45 said...

I played josh smith too last night, I missed winning all my cash games by 5 to 10 points. Last time I trust him

I only play the one lineup, but I was about 8 out of the moneyline playing Josh. One of the best punts of the day came from that game, Paul Pierce, but I doubt I would have played him unless he was starting and the injury situation was much worse than just Blake being out.

• Whacko

Even though the Thunder game most likely will be a Blowout…
    I am starting to think ownership is going to sway away from RWB/KD
    in a GPP and knowing you might not get full value, shouldn’t you want to get atleast one in to a LU ????

I figure Boogie will be the highest owned stud…..after that?

• Rahfulz

yes

• Steroid

It’s okay to own a highly owned stud IMO.

Differentiate elsewhere. Fading CJ Mc because he’s too high owned could cost 30 pts

• Mattg45

@wlynch82 said...

True las tim I trust doc

• mormi08

is vonleh worth playing?

• noddy

Is anyone on Collison?

• FargoBison

CJ on FD today is like getting a 3rd pg, don’t overthink it. He is the most consistent player in the league as of late and has a great match up.

• Mattg45

@rebkell said...

I only play the one lineup, but I was about 8 out of the moneyline playing Josh. One of the best punts of the day came from that game, Paul Pierce, but I doubt I would have played him unless he was starting and the injury situation was much worse than just Blake being out.

Damn I could have played pierce in the forward spot on dk

• yuknowhoitiz

is it bad to have five players from the POR@SAC game in your LU

• mormi08

lol… i just realized collison went down in price after dropping 39 dk points last game. was at 4900 and now 4800. anyways, i think he is a solid play.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

Hate rostering because Conley because he always puts up a dud for me but going back to the well tonight.

1 Durant and 1 RWB lu and fading them completely in the others.

• teachmehowtocutty

@yuknowhoitiz said...

is it bad to have five players from the POR@SAC game in your LU

I have 5 right now

• mormi08

@noddy said...

Is anyone on Collison?

me. nice upside, been having good minutes.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #33

RG Tiered Ranking

@noddy said...

Is anyone on Collison?

using him in my RWB lu. Otherwise, using Rondo and Conley and 1 Thomas in case he goes off.

• sqwerl

Took Porzingis out. If he goes off, I will, do nothing. LOL.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).