Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• IsuckatDK

@DaddyDukes said...

Westbrook/”(player-popup)Amir Johnson”:/players/amir-johnson-1285 or IT/Hayward for GPP? Thanks.

IT/Hayward

• ChiefAbbott

Does Wes Matthews break out of his shooting funk?

• demato320

thoughts on Rodney Hood nice price…..and Utah is short on guards

• traviswhite

what gives on FD? every lineup i make is -100?? shit sucks

• IsuckatDK

• ASitar

Tony Allen worth a look? If he gets 30 minutes he could put up 30-35 points.

• dominicanpapi

Parsons is OUT. Conley is questionable. Not that I had a ton of exposure to the Grizzlies, but if Conley is out that definitely puts Thomas back into play again IMO. I think we’re chasing points here, the Celtics had 31 points in the 1st half against Memphis last game. That 60 burger by IT4 was an outlier.

• DrainTheSwamp

Chandler Parsons ruled out,Mike Conley questionable.

• FargoBison

@demato320 said...

thoughts on Rodney Hood nice price…..and Utah is short on guards

I’d rather play Hood than Mack.

• TnCowboy

@mattyice522 said...

look closer. the 15.4 and the 18.3 were on the 2nd night of b2bs

I saw that, but in reality, he fares better with Dragic. He scored 26.2 on 2nd night of B2B vs Utah and 40.9 on 2nd night of B2B vs Atlanta WITH him.
    IMO, he is volatile. All over the place. He’s done well in B2B as well as bombed. He’s put up 33.5 vs Indiana at home in 33 min., then only 16.7 vs Boston at home in 30 minute, both games with a day’s rest.

• IsuckatDK

Anyone like Ingles?

• IronMonkey415

Now something is wrong with CONLEY toes.

I can’t catch a break with any of my players today

• jblastman

Conley questionable now too

• Danrxlaw7

Now that Conley is questionable, does that make IT more interesting and does it increase Allen’s usage.

• DrainTheSwamp

I’m only confident about 2 people for my LU tonight. 150 minutes to go,let’s see if I can finish my LU.

• Chrisforbulls

You guys like Westbrook and Harden then stack the Jazz with Shelvin Mack, Joe Ingles and Trey Lyles?

• PinchyBoy10

@IsuckatDK said...

Anyone like Ingles?

I believe he will be in the winning lineup, he’s blowout proof and the Lakers are just awful.

• demato320

where is the conley info

• Chrisforbulls

I have him in a Jazz stack with Shelvin Mack and Trey Lyles. That gave me enough money to roster Westbeast and Harden.

• Chrisforbulls

The Westbrook and Steven Adams stack has been working for me so I’m rolling with that and taking the rest of the money to roster Harden.

• yanksfan1

If conley is out, does that make Gasol close to must play?

• Supersharpie

@FargoBison said...

I’d rather play Hood than Mack.

Why? Hood has only averaged 8 minutes per game over the last three contests.

• Chrisforbulls

I feel like that was just him not shooting well. He shot 30% from the field and 25% from 3.

• Chrisforbulls

@Chrisforbulls said...

I feel like that was just him not shooting well. He shot 30% from the field and 25% from 3.

deron williams was in same spot earlier this year 2 times with pat bev out and he shit the bed both games.

• demato320

@Supersharpie said...

Why? Hood has only averaged 8 minutes per game over the last three contests.

hood was out sick the past two weeks. …..he is now healthy and expected to start

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).