Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 6.5 ) at Boston ( -6.5 ) —- T: 198.5
    7:30 PM EST : Okla City ( -3 ) at Miami ( 3 ) —- T: 206
    8:30 PM EST : Houston ( -6.5 ) at Dallas ( 6.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( -4.5 ) at LA Lakers ( 4.5 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zpa1989

people are playing dirk tonight on a b2b? kinda scary no?

• mbunner23

Idk how you play dirk tonight. But good luck

• jblastman

i keep changing my LUs, please lock!!!!

• draggin49

Mins limit for big nose bogut?

• KeithVanHorn82

this is Dirk’s first game back home….trying to shoot the lights out to keep pace with Rockets…could happen….but I was mostly trolling

• thebigboy

As a Celtics fan who watches every game, the only center you should have tonight is Gasol.

• dgballer

@KeithVanHorn82 said...

I mean either you guys are misdirecting people on purpose or you’ve never watched a heat game this season

I have no intentions of playing him. All you have to do is look at the game logs to figure that out. Plus with an injured wrist, even with a starting role. There are far better alternatives.

• chronoxiong

Not touching Josh Richardson tonight. His wrist is hurting him so he can’t shoot the ball. Rather take my chances on Seth Curry who can at least get peripheral stats.

Edit: Or Tony Allen revenge game in Boston.

• thebigboy

@thebigboy said...

As a Celtics fan who watches every game, the only center you should have tonight is Gasol.

I agree with you 100%. You seem smart and handsome. Keep up the good work!

• fildo22

@thebigboy said...

Just switched my $25 dollar entry from Horford to Gasol just based on a stranger’s comment, can’t wait till this pans out.

• mrkoven

@thebigboy said...

nah, horford coo, fade gobert/whiteside tho

• KeithVanHorn82

how many minutes for starting Corey Brewer

• piffffffffff

Brewer gonna be on D will. Good defender obv. And b2b for d will. Fading I hope is right move

• DrainTheSwamp

Pivoted from Gasol back to Gobert.

• dgballer

@thebigboy said...

I agree with you 100%. You seem smart and handsome. Keep up the good work!

As a Celtics fan who watches every game as well. I agree.

• JNZ

Whatever is recommended here im just going to do the opposite based on experience

• Irvin131

• jblastman

@chronoxiong said...

Not touching Josh Richardson tonight. His wrist is hurting him so he can’t shoot the ball. Rather take my chances on Seth Curry who can at least get peripheral stats.

i removed him from mu LUs once i read that as well.

• prodbycc

@DrainTheSwamp said...

Pivoted from Gasol back to Gobert.

same

• decaye23

Good luck, gentlemen. See you on the flipside.

• frozenleafz

Gasol or Gobert or Gasol or Gobert…. ughhh

• DirkDigglerz

Fading Gobert I think Al Horford will get 50 fantasy points tonight Gasol can’t rebound to save his life. Horford had 14 rebounnds the last time around plus the peripherals

• thebigboy

@fildo22 said...

Just switched my $25 dollar entry from Horford to Gasol just based on a stranger’s comment, can’t wait till this pans out.

Haha, that’s really all this thread is about: listening to other people who have just as little of a clue as you do. I feel very confident about this pick though, at least we’ll be riding it out together.

• bigkino217

@frozenleafz said...

Gasol or Gobert or Gasol or Gobert…. ughhh

i went with both in a couple lineups haha

• draggin49

GL everyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).