7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kps3205s

@monarch said...

Can someone talk me off Ibaka? Going to have a mismatch vs Melo and returning to OKC. Raps going to need scoring with DDR getting the Roberson/PG13 treatment.

I have been running with him also lately. The OKC thing for me is a stretch as he played against OKC in OKC on 11/13/2016.

Now my stretch in return is that OKC’s DvP averages are pink/red for the last month, 2 weeks, 1 week and season on BBM for his position. Then add he is on a b2b.

That’s about all I can argue against using him if it helps.

• dmbtrip2004

Dont play Enes Kanter today because I am playing him, which means he will turn an ankle minute one.

• superjon

Trap of the Day: Z-Bo?

He keeps finding his way into my LUs, but I’m worried. Yes, he did awesome last time against Cleveland, but WCS didn’t play that game?

His price is reasonable for his upside. But can he get there with WCS back in the mix?

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

I know we shouldn’t put too much emphasis on certain trends, but look at his minutes over his last 8 games

Is it possible the trend continues and he gets 24-25 minutes? They are on a B2B.

All of those lower minute games were blowouts, except the one at Milwaukee where he fouled out in 25 minutes.

• Njsum1

@superjon said...

Trap of the Day: Z-Bo?

He keeps finding his way into my LUs, but I’m worried. Yes, he did awesome last time against Cleveland, but WCS didn’t play that game?

His price is reasonable for his upside. But can he get there with WCS back in the mix?

IF the game stays close one of those two will likely smash. Put them on different GPP teams, for even if it’s a blowout one of them is still likely not to hurt a decent lineup. Not guaranteed yet it seems one at least gets 5x, close or better each night.

• underdawgs

If Dipo sits, who gets the usage bumps? I’d think Lance, CoJo, and Myles turner would benefit but I suck and don’t know anything

• Dicklington

@underdawgs said...

If Dipo sits, who gets the usage bumps? I’d think Lance, CoJo, and Myles turner would benefit but I suck and don’t know anything

Sabonis questionable as well

• TeamTarek

Guys fck this pacers and their questionable tag. Literally always some1 from the pacers is questionable and is going to play

• Calicapo

Dare I go back to Gasol?

• BUFUu2

this is the night i wish heat were playing so i can feel good about a lineup with ellington at 3900 lol. so far only cheap guy i like is hill and maybe frank

• Njsum1

@TeamTarek said...

Guys fck this pacers and their questionable tag. Literally always some1 from the pacers is questionable and is going to play

Luckily for us, it’s the early game. So we’ll likely know before the slate starts.

• BUFUu2

also with olapio may not play tonight do we fade to lance as his fill in…… I doubt he plays with a b2b and his knee is bothering him pretty bad i think

• zigger77

The interesting thing is that oladipo played the first 12 minutes of the first quarter yesterday then 2 minutes in the second quarter, could’ve been the pacers were bringing it back or oladipo felt some soreness. Who knows.

• Mizzou311

Anyone know of a tool/site that easily shows substitutions or players on the floor at certain times? For example I want to see when Zbo got his 21 minutes last night. Did he come off earlier than the rest of the first unit. I know I can dig through the play by play but hoping there is an easier way.

Thanks

• zigger77

Also keep in mind ind likes to list guys questionable constantly.

• zigger77

@Mizzou311 said...

Anyone know of a tool/site that easily shows substitutions or players on the floor at certain times? For example I want to see when Zbo got his 21 minutes last night. Did he come off earlier than the rest of the first unit. I know I can dig through the play by play but hoping there is an easier way.

Thanks

Popcorn machine I know people use. But for your question the he played the first 8:30 at PF, then 5:30 at C to close the half. Then 5 minutes at PF in the third then 2 minutes at C then got subbed out for willy who got subbed out 2 minutes prior. Then didn’t come back in.

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

@apeterson8809 said...

I love Dunn, and had lots of him yesterday, but I just don’t see it. If we had some injuries from the bulls side I could definitely see it.

At first Dunn almost made it into my first lineup but then noticed he played 33 mins last night. So far on three btb games this year he’s averages more then 20% less court time off his high.

• DMeditator

Feel like Crabbe is gonna drop 30 tonight

• NarrowJ

@monarch said...

Can someone talk me off Ibaka? Going to have a mismatch vs Melo and returning to OKC. Raps going to need scoring with DDR getting the Roberson/PG13 treatment.

Definitely can’t talk you off of him. Ibaka had 31 and 9 with 4 blks last time they played in OKC.

• bjacksonibew

@DMeditator said...

I had the same feeling now I’m def going to plug him in tonight and maybe some Otto on the low for 5900

• yanksfan1

Lot of strong mid tier tonight from what I’m seeing. Clarkson still too cheap, Kuzma barely got price bump from Christmas slate, WCS, Justin Holiday, Porter, Wilson Chander, RHJ, and more

• Mizzou311

@zigger77 said...

Popcorn machine I know people use. But for your question the he played the first 8:30 at PF, then 5:30 at C to close the half. Then 5 minutes at PF in the third then 2 minutes at C then got subbed out for willy who got subbed out 2 minutes prior. Then didn’t come back in.

Awesome thank you!

• NarrowJ

@DMeditator said...

Rotogrinders has him projected to do well too. I’m a little bufuddled since he seems to routinely get between 11 and 23 FD and his highest output since mid-November is 28.5 FD which is barely 5x at his current price.

• upgradetoquestionable

@bjacksonibew said...

I had the same feeling now I’m def going to plug him in tonight and maybe some Otto on the low for 5900

One guard spot and 4300 left was looking at Crabbe or Harrison.

• upgradetoquestionable

Seige made an interesting observation about Ingram being in and that affecting Clarkson starters minutes. He theorizes that Ingram will run point and maybe they start Hart instead of Clarkson. Any LA Lakers observers here can shed any light on this possiblilty?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).