7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Jagwarr

• 2016 FanDuel NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

Wall at 8.7 on fd looks to be back on track and against Atlanta tonight. Decent game total, not bad looking for under 9K. Nice fitting for those balanced lu’s

• miggs6876

@Jagwarr said...

Wall at 8.7 on fd looks to be back on track and against Atlanta tonight. Decent game total, not bad looking for under 9K. Nice fitting for those balanced lu’s

Lock and loaded. Must play Imho.

• Brandon6385

Is this a balanced approach kind of night?…. Who are we paying up for!

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Any thoughts on Dwight tonight?

Does he have one of his monster games or did he get his nails done for Christmas and chip one of them during warmups and sit out?!

• DMeditator

@NarrowJ said...

Rotogrinders has him projected to do well too. I’m a little bufuddled since he seems to routinely get between 11 and 23 FD and his highest output since mid-November is 28.5 FD which is barely 5x at his current price.

I mean, I could be wrong but Crabbe is a gunner and Pelicans can’t guard the perimeter. Plus when a shooter is this cold, it’s the best time to buy IMO.

• Panther85

I typically like Beer, but his 6 pack is pretty weak advice today. Must be a 6 pack of O’Douls.

• kps3205s

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Seige made an interesting observation about Ingram being in and that affecting Clarkson starters minutes. He theorizes that Ingram will run point and maybe they start Hart instead of Clarkson. Any LA Lakers observers here can shed any light on this possiblilty?

Remember Kentavious Caldwell-Pope is available tonight also since it is in LA so that can put Hart on the back burner also.

• DMeditator

Seige made an interesting observation about Ingram being in and that affecting Clarkson starters minutes. He theorizes that Ingram will run point and maybe they start Hart instead of Clarkson. Any LA Lakers observers here can shed any light on this possiblilty?

Laker guy here. Hart, KCP, Ingram, Kuzma, Bogut should be starters.

• robmcguire

I’m liking Dennis Schroder tonight. I think he’s in a good spot and should easily get you 40 DK points or more

• feekdogg

@Panther85 said...

I typically like Beer, but his 6 pack is pretty weak advice today. Must be a 6 pack of O’Douls.

Did he say, “He’s just one a dem guys dat flies unda duh radar?”

• miggs6876

@robmcguire said...

I’m liking Dennis Schroder tonight. I think he’s in a good spot and should easily get you 40 DK points or more

Nothing easy with Schroeder. Low ceiling and high floor. He certainly can go off. Like the pace for him tonight. This is a game stack for me. Wall, Schroder, Baze, Porter.

• 40coach

@Mizzou311 said...

Anyone know of a tool/site that easily shows substitutions or players on the floor at certain times? For example I want to see when Zbo got his 21 minutes last night. Did he come off earlier than the rest of the first unit. I know I can dig through the play by play but hoping there is an easier way.

Thanks

Zbo didnt play much in the second half. None in the 4th quarter. It cost me major money and a couple $80 tickets. Lost by 1 pt with him on the bench.

• DFS_Hooper

@Mizzou311 said...

Anyone know of a tool/site that easily shows substitutions or players on the floor at certain times? For example I want to see when Zbo got his 21 minutes last night. Did he come off earlier than the rest of the first unit. I know I can dig through the play by play but hoping there is an easier way.

Thanks

http://popcornmachine.net/

• NarrowJ

@DMeditator said...

I mean, I could be wrong but Crabbe is a gunner and Pelicans can’t guard the perimeter. Plus when a shooter is this cold, it’s the best time to buy IMO.

Pelicans are about middle of the pack in any such numbers I can find (3-pt percentage allowed, DvP vs his position, so on and so forth). I see nothing about Allen Crabbe that suggests I am going to get more than 22 FP even if he makes 4 threes.

• monarch

Ingram would take Clarkson out of my player pool

• Njsum1

@DMeditator said...

Laker guy here. Hart, KCP, Ingram, Kuzma, Bogut should be starters.

God insight… this game is almost fadeable IMO from the Lakers side. Grizzlies are a bad team, yet they still slow the pace. Clarkson is priced up, Ingram is back, Kuzma is a fair price, yet with everyone back and going against the grizzlies I’ll use Kuzma sparingly. I have the most interest in a 5300 KCP.

Awesome slate tonight, just not a ton of edge as there are numerous good plays, nothing particularly obvious or can’t miss IMO.

• Njsum1

@Njsum1 said...

All of those lower minute games were blowouts, except the one at Milwaukee where he fouled out in 25 minutes.

In regards to Dunn…even though those lower minute games were blow outs, it does seem that they limit to him on back to backs to around 30 minutes after goin gthrough some game logs, maybe he can get to 32 tonight. However in this exact same circumstance versus the knicks last time at home (he actually played 41 minutes the night before the last matchup versus the knicks, and the knicks had 2 full days rest) he did put up 43dk in 30 minutes, so he’s still in play, yet maybe a little upside is gone due to minutes…I’m still interested though.

• DirkDigglerz

MAXI Kleber is a fucking lock base on the matchup
    💰

• jwq14

I never even heard of him until I saw him in the winning LU last night

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@jwq14 said...

I never even heard of him until I saw him in the winning LU last night

Heard of who?

• yanksfan1

This is probably true and could make for a good GPP fade

• MrPerfekt7

@Calicapo said...

Dare I go back to Gasol?

Hell yea it’s against the Lakers, I mean who gonna stop him? Randle??

• yanksfan1

Does Jaylen Brown and Marcus Morris absence make either of Marcus Smart or Jayson Tatum a must play?

• NarrowJ

@yanksfan1 said...

This is probably true and could make for a good GPP fade

Does RG have a tool to see a player’s minutes by position? I’m just wondering if either Hart or KCP is capable of playing a lot of minutes at point guard. Their assist numbers and usage rates suggest that they play on the wing almost exclusively, which would still put Clarkson in line to likely start and play 30+ minutes.

• bigkino217

@elving188 said...

Heard of who?

i assume he was talking about kleber

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).