7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TeamTarek

randle should leave the lakers. really talented player and they dont give him the credit he deserves

• Malorum

I think its obvious the Lakers are shopping Randle and don’t play him for fear of injury. They give him just enough to make him look like a viable target.

• superstars92

@malickiville said...

Well done man, who did you take in the late night? I have too much Kuzma

Harrison, Ennis, KD, Draymond, Gasol, Clarkson, Martin, Harrison…problem is the GS game became a blowout, but I should be ok for all my double ups since there is like a decent gap between me and the cash line and a lot have people in that GS game.

• cjs5555

ingram minutes limit….lol

• iron_tactics

@Malorum said...

I think its obvious the Lakers are shopping Randle and don’t play him for fear of injury. They give him just enough to make him look like a viable target.

Wouldn’t that be the same for Clarkson too though? Rumor was they were looking to trade him as well

• superstars92

@yisman said...

this is now twice this season I used Smart because he was starting due to injury

first time he got like 5 FP

this time 14.75

So bad.

Eh he sees no benefit from starting, but I still chose him too anyways for the main slate since I thought his price was still too low even if he wasn’t starting (posted about this earlier).

I’m thinking if I woulda kept him if I knew about Lance, but most likely I still keep Smart and swap someone else, so I probably don’t cash anyways.

• superstars92

@cjs5555 said...

Yea it was a 45 mins limit. Didn’t you hear from Walton? Randle meanwhile was on a 15 min limit (maybe 10 didn’t hear him clearly).

Joking of course

• superstars92

Dang Tyreke hasn’t been this good since he was a rookie…which is the sad part since he put up LBJ like rookie numbers.

Won the ROTY over now 2 of the top 6 NBA players.

• stats99tuff

Wade always burns me… Sitting with a 328 on Fd with martin going. Wade had 13 fantasy points against the kings… Should of just went with holiday from the bulls like i had at 1st.

• BBWC_10

I don’t have any Randle in the main slate but have him in my one late LU that sucks anyway. But man Walton is dumb

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

Im 19th in the late night qa and its my only lu that I didnt put in the $1 and one. wow!

• superstars92

Kyle Kuzma trying to set a usage record today. First player with 30%+ usage and have like sub 25 FPs.

• cjs5555

maybe clarkson shouldn’t shoot so much.

• yisman

@superstars92 said...

Eh he sees no benefit from starting, but I still chose him too anyways for the main slate since I thought his price was still too low even if he wasn’t starting (posted about this earlier).

I’m thinking if I woulda kept him if I knew about Lance, but most likely I still keep Smart and swap someone else, so I probably don’t cash anyways.

I used Lance and Smart in my only lineup

when Smart starts it’s because Tatum or Brown are out, which makes his minutes even safer than usual

You can count on 35 minutes, barring injury or foul trouble.

• Calicapo

Thought Randle was my hammer.

Lmao

Lit my money on fire today.

• thetitanlb

Man my NHL and NBA lineups were brutal. Thank goodness I had a few beers and decided to enter the late NBA slate because i got back all my entries

• cjs5555

Ingram…43 minutes.

• miggs6876

@superstars92 said...

Harrison, Ennis, KD, Draymond, Gasol, Clarkson, Martin, Harrison…problem is the GS game became a blowout, but I should be ok for all my double ups since there is like a decent gap between me and the cash line and a lot have people in that GS game.

Watch almost all the Laker games. Never seen Kuzma shoot so poorly.

• DirkDigglerz

UNCLE Vince

• miggs6876

My 285 fell short of cashing.

• BBWC_10

HAHA that missed KCP layup cost me 50 bucks… Just my luck

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

@cjs5555 said...

Right??
    Swapped Ingram-Evans out based on min limits and GTD tag….

• superstars92

@cjs5555 said...

maybe clarkson shouldn’t shoot so much.

He can’t help himself. That’s why he’ll never be a good player on a great team (like Michael Beasley). Last game, during Christmas, I know everyone loved his fantasy game, but he had a terrible basketball game for a PG (which I commented on at that time). He was like 8-24 from the field, took more shots than everyone, and literally could not find his wide open shooters. Since he had the ball like every possession, he still racked up assists, but they were meaningless assists.

One guy who’s value is completely destroyed without Lonzo Ball is KCP. KCP is a great spot up shooter, but with Clarkson, no one’s passing him the ball anymore in good spots.

Every body knows Jordan Clarkson is way more talented than like Danny Green, but no team would ever take Jordan Clarkson over Danny Green.

• superstars92

@yisman said...

I used Lance and Smart in my only lineup

when Smart starts it’s because Tatum or Brown are out, which makes his minutes even safer than usual

You can count on 35 minutes, barring injury or foul trouble.

He sees like a 5 min bump at the expense of a usage drop, so it cancels out. He usually plays 30 mins even when he’s on the bench, so that extra 5 mins isn’t a big deal especially since now he has to play with Kyrie more. Perhaps he’s hurt a bit from starting actually, but I think it’s a wash. I still chose him though, but it had nothing to do with starting.

• elmore0631

Clarkson garbage cost me a bit there

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).