7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Malorum

The Lakers have a team wide problem with ball hogging minus Lonzo. Without him there is zero flow to that entire offense.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m seeing Gortat as having 2points 2 rebounds and 1 turnover. what the hell happened to that guy? smh

• yisman

Kuzma’s shooting night from hell bubbled me here https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/2276055/51902931

Gasol also. He might’ve been in the negative for the 4th

I was watching and I don’t think he hit a shot or got a rebound in the 4th

edit: I checked. 0 points and 1 rebound

• BBWC_10

@elmore0631 said...

Clarkson garbage cost me a bit there

yep, cost me about 100 bucks….

• pick6er

Want to know what really chaps my ass?? Being 1-2 pts from the cash line in all my double-ups. What doesn’t chap my ass is posting 279.5 on the night slate… With fucking Kuzma… Won a good couple of satellites, even a $80 nfl milly-maker sattellite off $1 lol, and I even returned a profit lol.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

2nd night in a row where I was 1 play off from a big payday. Today 343 in the clutch with Smart. ffs!

• BBWC_10

@Malorum said...

The Lakers have a team wide problem with ball hogging minus Lonzo. Without him there is zero flow to that entire offense.

I think they would be fine if they had a coach with a half a brain

• superstars92

Eh did decent on the late slate, especially in both Triple Threats and the single entry ones with my cash team. Will be some stat corrections. I don’t have Thabo and he has 1 more block, so might move me down a bit. However, Bell also has a steal (and I have Bell) that wasn’t recorded, so we’ll see how it evens out. Harrison also is losing a rebound and Martin gaining one. Too many to know what my final place will be.

• pick6er

Praying these corrections don’t fuck me…

• superstars92

@Malorum said...

Well not KCP…no one passes him the ball anymore.

• Bay101

How did Ingram play so many minutes?

• UTEstevanB

Finally took 1st place in a Yahoo single entry tourney. Checked the last place guy and he had a team (tournament and good-sized slate mind you) with Wall, Beal, Porter, Oubre, Markeiff and Gortat on the same team. WTF!? That’s where I see the game of skill argument. How could one possibly think that team had tourney-winning upside!?

• Brian7479

Did I really just barely lose my cash game because Walton has a personal problem with Juliis Randle?

• superstars92

Man I just assumed Vic was gonna play since he always plays when he’s Q…oh well.

Looks like there was a post-Christmas special on ABC’s price tomorrow.

Bismack still definitely in play tomorrow. Makes Drummond actually less appealing. Bismack is a way better defender than Vuc.

5 game slates are the best. Not too much info to process but also not as random like 2-3 game slates.

• iron_tactics

@Bay101 said...

It was a 45 minute restriction, they stopped him at 44.

• Bradsh86

Hey look a there, Harrison hit cash value after a first half did, wish I would of knew Evans was for certain playing, would of had heavy exposure .

• superstars92

@Bay101 said...

He was on a 45 min restriction.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brian7479 said...

Did I really just barely lose my cash game because Walton has a personal problem with Juliis Randle?

• pick6er

@Bay101 said...

I read where Luke was giving him shit in practice yesterday because he didn’t look hampered at all. Seemed like a minor injury just made more precautionary? I still didn’t play him but I can see why he got so much burn.

“I almost silly-fined him for looking so good today for not playing last night,” Walton joked. —That was posted yesterday.

• Bay101

Locking in Ish Smith tomorrow 100%. What could go wrong!!!!!

• superstars92

@Brian7479 said...

I think Julius Randle is unplayable in cash from now on. He might even be unplayable in GPPs because if he only can play 24 mins max, he only has 35 FP upside, which is not that good for a player his price. 5k players should have like 40 FP upside. And that’s assuming the best case scenario.

• superstars92

@Bay101 said...

Locking in Ish Smith tomorrow 100%. What could go wrong!!!!!

Oh yea DK already raised his price. I guess he’ll still be chalk. I like that they raised his price though. Makes it more than just a free square.

Ish + ABC + Bismack. Gotta find 5 others.

• Bradsh86

Aaron Gordon FTW tommorrow, usage will be through the roof without vuc…book it!

• TeamTarek

@superstars92 said...

Oh yea DK already raised his price. I guess he’ll still be chalk. I like that they raised his price though. Makes it more than just a free square.

Ish + ABC + Bismack. Gotta find 5 others.

really abc? faded him entire season so far cuz i think hes a horrible gpp play

• superstars92

@Bradsh86 said...

Aaron Gordon FTW tommorrow, usage will be through the roof without vuc…book it!

Is he also on a 45 mins limit?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).