7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• grizzlyhebert

@DFS_Hooper said...

http://popcornmachine.net/

Where can you find the games from this season ?

• foxymongrel

Liking this kolby simmons character more and more

• zpa1989

@yanksfan1 said...

This is probably true and could make for a good GPP fade

true. sort of like hield as a pivot on FD

• bigkino217

@grizzlyhebert said...

Where can you find the games from this season ?

you just replied to the answer of your question

• 7klub06

Kobi Simmons throwing him as my punt for tonight. Lakers May go fast pace tonight against the Grizzlies and he is definitely working his way into the rotation

• DFS_Hooper

@grizzlyhebert said...

http://popcornmachine.net/

just scroll down the page and you should be able to view all of the game logs.

• Pphoye52

Hey fellas. Not sure if this is the right thread to post this in but this is my first post and I was wondering if anyone has any NBA DFS podcasts that they really like besides the morning grind. Also for lineups tonight i’ll probably be building around Russ I think he is in the best spot of all the studs

• zigger77

@bigkino217 said...

you just replied to the answer of your question

let him figure that out himself.

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

@Moszman said...

Core today fd (Wall,Clarkson,James,Randolph,Kanter). Also looking to grow our small group on fd, Playing $1 tonight if fills we will expand it for Friday thanks. Just leave fd id.

larin1477, I’ll play

• dlogreen

Got 4 bullets to the Mega $888 tonight and thinking of running 2 game stacks and 2 contrarian line ups.. but I’m probably playing RHJ in all 4 lol

• zigger77

@dlogreen said...

Got 4 bullets to the Mega $888 tonight and thinking of running 2 game stacks and 2 contrarian line ups.. but I’m probably playing RHJ in all 4 lol

RHj is pretty interesting, nice pace up spot for all of bkn.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/game-theory-decisions-finding-the-best-plays-2283836

Blogs up. Who else likes them a Kyrie/Kemba opposing PG stack? Let’s go.

• dlogreen

@zigger77 said...

Liking a Den/Min game stack with Lyles/Plumdog and running it back with Jimmy Buckets as well

• gillio

I’ll let people fade Clarkson. I won’t be. Dude produces when he gets minutes and he’ll get at least 30 with Ball still out. Ingram in hurts Hart not Clarkson.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

@dlogreen said...

I like your style. Which two games are you looking at?

• Hiqhliqht

Gonna watch everyone stack the lakers / grizzlies game then I’m gonna take all the money cause that total is low as hell

• zpa1989

@zigger77 said...

Dinwiddie and RHJ too expensive on FD. crabbe has no ceiling. leaves us with levert and carroll as the other options. I think I would go with carroll in gpp over levert.

love me some prince today on FD looking to pair him with bron. possible porter jr. some nice options tonight.

• miggs6876

@DirkDigglerz said...

MAXI Kleber is a fucking lock base on the matchup
    💰

What kind of minutes is he gonna get?

• zigger77

@dlogreen said...

Liking a Den/Min game stack with Lyles/Plumdog and running it back with Jimmy Buckets as well

Yeah I dont mind lyles/plumdog, for some reason I just havent used lyles much this year, I always had in my mind that hes so scoring dependent and I stay away. I say just play guys you like game stacks are meh

• monarch

@gillio said...

I’ll let people fade Clarkson. I won’t be. Dude produces when he gets minutes and he’ll get at least 30 with Ball still out. Ingram in hurts Hart not Clarkson.

You could not be more wrong according to CourtIQ. Clarkson is .35 points per minute WORSE with Ingram on the floor and Hart is actually better.

• gillio

Core today:

KAT, Dray, Clarkson

KAT abuses the Nuggets when he plays them and his price is down from previous games. 50 burger incoming.

Dray is almost a lock when he’s below 8k and Curry is out. Nobody can match him on the Jazz. Could be another triple double.

Clarkson with Ball out is a must. He should see 30+ minutes in this one and he produces when given minutes. Could go for 35+ again here.

• zigger77

@monarch said...

You could not be more wrong according to CourtIQ. Clarkson is .35 points per minute WORSE with Ingram on the floor and Hart is actually better.

Ingram in hurts clarkson and hart but mostly hart based on minutes. Ingram needs the ball is his hands so obviously his usage will drop.

• elmore0631

Dwight Powell 10x tonight.

• dlogreen

@apeterson8809 said...

I like your style. Which two games are you looking at?

Wash/Atl and Min/Den

• miggs6876

@Hiqhliqht said...

Gonna watch everyone stack the lakers / grizzlies game then I’m gonna take all the money cause that total is low as hell

I’m stacking Wash/Atl. Gonna be 250 points scored. I see ot possibility too.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).