7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

really abc? faded him entire season so far cuz i think hes a horrible gpp play

Well he’ll be popular tomorrow…also his price is a bit lower than usual, especially since the O/U will be decent in that game. There aren’t really any other studs unless you want Joel and Simmons…I guess that can work.

EDIT: Oh I guess Towns if Bucks are that bad vs. Cs can work. But if you fit in low priced players, probably can fit multiple studs. I didn’t see Towns since I already chose Bismack at C in my first build.

• BBWC_10

That Tyreke news early in the day cost me a lot. Playing Kobi was a huge mistake, I deserved to miss the Cash line by 2 pts.

• scott33

Finished 6/1850 in my FD GPP. 351pts with my only bust being Gortat. Made $100 off $3 so I’m grateful, just disappointed that I went back to the well with Gortat. What a bum!!!!!!!!!!!!

• superstars92

Ok I don’t wanna wait for the stat corrections…just gonna go to sleep. I’ll see in the morning.

• TeamTarek

@superstars92 said...

Well he’ll be popular tomorrow…also his price is a bit lower than usual, especially since the O/U will be decent in that game. There aren’t really any other studs unless you want Joel and Simmons…I guess that can work.

EDIT: Oh I guess Towns if Bucks are that bad vs. Cs can work. But if you fit in low priced players, probably can fit multiple studs. I didn’t see Towns since I already chose Bismack at C in my first build.

why u ignore harden? I mean bos def isnt any good anymore and i rather pay 500 more than playin ABC

• iron_tactics

@superstars92 said...

Is he also on a 45 mins limit?

No just a Vogel limit

• DMeditator

Got 377 on the FD Fadeaways. Marcus Smart got me today, confident he’ll have a bounce back game tomorrow

• pick6er

First faze of stat corrections was a major success! Will there be a round 2?

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Ish + ABC + Bismack. Gotta find 5 others.

tyrus jones, Pistons are really banged up, maybe Bullock or Tolliver or even speights in that game.

• DirkDigglerz

Went with PG13 was hoping for multiple steals he got the points and rebounds Oh Well still did great

• superstars92

@TeamTarek said...

why u ignore harden? I mean bos def isnt any good anymore and i rather pay 500 more than playin ABC

Couple of things.

1. CP3 is very close to returning. Could play tomorrow. Also it’s a big game for them vs. Boston (national TV, they are on a losing streak, BOS is a contender).

2. Even if CP3 doesn’t play, Boston is the #1 defensive team in the NBA on a ton of important metrics, including defensive rating.

I guess if CP3 doesn’t play, Harden is always playable, but even then, he has to contend with 2 elite defensive PGs and 1 improving defensive PG for all 48 mins (those 3 are the only ones who will be guarding Harden).

I would say if CP3 is out, Harden is fine, but still very risky. Look at what Boston did to Kemba and Batum today.

Kemba was major chalk and got on the edge of 5x. Batum didn’t even get 5x. 5x is bad today seeing the cash lines in the main slate are 300, which is 6x.

I think people don’t realize when you are a PG playing Boston, you aren’t guarded by Kyrie 100% of the time, and even if you are, Kyrie has improved his defense a lot this season. You are more likely to be guarded by I think a top 5 NBA perimeter defender in Marcus Smart.

• superstars92

@BBWC_10 said...

tyrus jones, Pistons are really banged up, maybe Bullock or Tolliver or even speights in that game.

Oh Teague is out? Perfect. I bet Jones isn’t even priced up. More stars and scrubs tomorrow.

• scott33

@DMeditator said...

Got 377 on the FD Fadeaways. Marcus Smart got me today, confident he’ll have a bounce back game tomorrow

Damn man, I thought my 351 was a good score. Nice

• BBWC_10

@superstars92 said...

Oh Teague is out? Perfect. I bet Jones isn’t even priced up. More stars and scrubs tomorrow.

How is Tyrus as a defender? PG’s usually do well vs. Minny, it may open the door for a Bledsoe, Butler Towns Jones stack

• Brian7479

@superstars92 said...

I think Julius Randle is unplayable in cash from now on. He might even be unplayable in GPPs because if he only can play 24 mins max, he only has 35 FP upside, which is not that good for a player his price. 5k players should have like 40 FP upside. And that’s assuming the best case scenario.

Yeah I won’t play him anymore unless he gets traded. There’s something going on. He plays for 7 minutes and gets 5 points and 3 rebounds and barely plays the rest of the game? Then Kumar is limping around on a bad leg and having a terrible shooting game and you keep him in and sit Randle? I can’t wait to see what Walton uses as his excuse for this

• superstars92

Also has anyone noticed Jahlil Okafor is still on the bench and not playing? I think his NBA career is coming to an end very soon.

Plus the Nets have Jarrett Allen, who actually looks like a better modern day NBA C since he can block shots, run the floor, and he doesn’t need to post up to be effective.

I guess Jah can always play in China and average 25/15.

• scott33

@Brian7479 said...

Yeah I won’t play him anymore unless he gets traded. There’s something going on. He plays for 7 minutes and gets 5 points and 3 rebounds and barely plays the rest of the game? Then Kumar is limping around on a bad leg and having a terrible shooting game and you keep him in and sit Randle? I can’t wait to see what Walton uses as his excuse for this

Did he pork Walton’s wife or something? I mean seriously..

• iron_tactics

@superstars92 said...

Also has anyone noticed Jahlil Okafor is still on the bench and not playing? I think his NBA career is coming to an end very soon.

Nets said it’s gonna be another 10 days or so before he’s in game shape

• superstars92

@iron_tactics said...

Nets said it’s gonna be another 10 days or so before he’s in game shape

Oh lol wait how is he not in game shape? Did he also get benched during the practices?

I was just confused because the game was a huge blowout…all the Nets played except him, so that was a bit weird. I guess we’ll see in 10 days. Who is he gonna replace? Zeller? I hope it isn’t Allen. Allen has potential.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975257

It’s very bad when Milton Doyle got PT today for the Nets but not Jah. I’ve NEVER heard of Milton Doyle in my life, and I do follow college basketball.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Couple of things.

1. CP3 is very close to returning. Could play tomorrow. Also it’s a big game for them vs. Boston (national TV, they are on a losing streak, BOS is a contender).

2. Even if CP3 doesn’t play, Boston is the #1 defensive team in the NBA on a ton of important metrics, including defensive rating.

I guess if CP3 doesn’t play, Harden is always playable, but even then, he has to contend with 2 elite defensive PGs and 1 improving defensive PG for all 48 mins (those 3 are the only ones who will be guarding Harden).

I would say if CP3 is out, Harden is fine, but still very risky. Look at what Boston did to Kemba and Batum today.

Kemba was major chalk and got on the edge of 5x. Batum didn’t even get 5x. 5x is bad today seeing the cash lines in the main slate are 300, which is 6x.

I think people don’t realize when you are a PG playing Boston, you aren’t guarded by Kyrie 100% of the time, and even if you are, Kyrie has improved his defense a lot this season. You are more likely to be guarded by I think a top 5 NBA perimeter defender in Marcus Smart.

Look at what Boston did to Booker…..oh they didn’t do anything. I’m rolling with Harden as sg is thin and see what happens.

• iron_tactics

@scott33 said...

Did he pork Walton’s wife or something? I mean seriously..

https://247sports.com/nba/los-angeles-lakers/Bolt/LOOK-Interesting-reason-why-Julius-Randle-may-not-be-starting-112760735

They gotta keep his minutes low I guess while they try and trade him to Dallas

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Oh yea DK already raised his price. I guess he’ll still be chalk. I like that they raised his price though. Makes it more than just a free square.

Ish + ABC + Bismack. Gotta find 5 others.

• iron_tactics

@superstars92 said...

Oh lol wait how is he not in game shape? Did he also get benched during the practices?

I was just confused because the game was a huge blowout…all the Nets played except him, so that was a bit weird. I guess we’ll see in 10 days. Who is he gonna replace? Zeller? I hope it isn’t Allen. Allen has potential.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400975257

I remember reading that he actually likes being with BKN and that the coaches actually care and they’re working with him. Probably won’t replace anyone, just be game situational hot hand kind of roulette. Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if he starts getting some run at the end of the season. Not Allen, young developing player. Maybe Zeller I dunno.

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

Tyus Jones

Yea I didn’t know Teague got injured. I didn’t get home to follow anything except the late games.

• achubs

Somewhat of a newbie to NBA but I’m assuming ABC gets Butler defense, which might be as solid as he’s been putting up tons of minutes carrying the Wolves last few games. I can see ABC flirting with one of his ceiling games against a worn out club.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).