7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• achubs

*not be as solid

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Yea I didn’t know Teague got injured. I didn’t get home to follow anything except the late games.

3600 for Tyus, then possibly Rozier, Ish,

• superstars92

@damionismyname said...

Look at what Boston did to Booker…..oh they didn’t do anything. I’m rolling with Harden as sg is thin and see what happens.

What game are you talking about? Booker’s game this year might be the worst game they’ve allowed to a SG, and Booker is a very different player than Harden.

• tmarohl

Only reason I wouldn’t be on Harden is price and the fact CP3 will probably be back.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

What game are you talking about? Booker’s game this year might be the worst game they’ve allowed to a SG, and Booker is a very different player than Harden.

Just saying everyone was saying not to use Booker because of Boston defense yet he went off for over 50fpts. I get that they are a good defensive team but I’ll take 20pts from Harden along with the 15 assists and 12 rebounds any day. I doubt he will be shut down and regardless, on FD its either him, Middleton, McCollum and then a bunch of inconsistency at sg. I’ll go with the consistency in Harden and trust he does his thing. I’m also going heavy on Irving as he may go off also.

• pick6er

Wonder when this Kawhi explosion will occur at $6K, I’m sure he’s more likely to sit tomorrow but damn I’d love to roster him the night he surpasses 30 minutes for the 1st time at that price.

• scott33

@damionismyname said...

Just saying everyone was saying not to use Booker because of Boston defense yet he went off for over 50fpts. I get that they are a good defensive team but I’ll take 20pts from Harden along with the 15 assists and 12 rebounds any day. I doubt he will be shut down and regardless, on FD its either him, Middleton, McCollum and then a bunch of inconsistency at sg. I’ll go with the consistency in Harden and trust he does his thing. I’m also going heavy on Irving as he may go off also.

Yeah SG looks turrible tomorrow, not sure what I’m gonna do yet. Currently have Gordon & Brogdan but I’m sure I’ll switch it. Wiggins at 5400 on FD is enticing, haven’t rostered him all year.

• tmarohl

@scott33 said...

Yeah SG looks turrible tomorrow, not sure what I’m gonna do yet. Currently have Gordon & Brogdan but I’m sure I’ll switch it. Wiggins at 5400 on FD is enticing, haven’t rostered him all year.

I know what you mean, I am seriously thinking about Ginobli.

• Manyak

@tmarohl said...

Only reason I wouldn’t be on Harden is price and the fact CP3 will probably be back.

Damn kobi eh haha. Somehow went 5/5 anyways

• scott33

@tmarohl said...

I know what you mean, I am seriously thinking about Ginobli.

Yeah he’s exceeded value his last 5 games, not a bad play at all.

• chronoxiong

Seriously wished Tyreke was not questionable during the day. I had to alter my whole lineup because of that. So I upgraded him into Derozan thinking he should be safe for 35 fdp even if Roberson was on him. I just wanted raw points. But no, Derozan sucked and the team got blownout by a surging Thunder team. My other nasty dud was John fricken Wall. So you mean to tell me the Wizards showed up on Christmas day to beat the Celtics but couldn’t defeat the Hawks? I also went George Hill as my #2 PG when Rozier was available to pick from.

Anyways, I scored 302.50 with big games from Butler, Stephenson, Jarrell Martin, and Steven Adams. Still am shocked no one played Jarrell Martin. He went 9x value. Keep on playing Derrick Favors chalk. Kuzma was my last bust actually. Really wished he shot the ball better than his 4-20 line. So yeah, I only won a few cash games and lost the rest. I’m in little games though due to being at work during lock time. I had to be safe with bankroll management.

• superjon

Fading Harden tomorrow.

Best LU tonight was 338.90

Kyrie
    Rozier
    Beal
    Temple
    James
    Lance
    Kuzma
    Lyles
    Adams

• ASalvaro

@Bay101 said...

How did Ingram play so many minutes?

He was on a “minutes restriction” just like Tyreke “might” not play…fake news has crept into DFS and cost a lot of people money and made some for a few others

• upgradetoquestionable

Gotta love when you got three guys in a game that goes to overtime. Of course with my luck, one guy fouls out in regulation, one guy gets injured, and the third sits the entire OT because the first guy fouled out. Yup.

• BUFUu2

@damionismyname said...

or irving get 35dk points that a 5k player can get

• deerosa

@chronoxiong said...

So you mean to tell me the Wizards showed up on Christmas day to beat the Celtics but couldn’t defeat the Hawks?

So you mean to tell me the Wizards showed up on Christmas day to beat the Celtics but couldn’t defeat the Hawks?

There is something to said when you are playing on National T.V. That game was on Christmas and on ABC. Harden is match-up proof at this point. Only he can stop himself from having a bad game. Even with Paul in the game he should get assists and boards. SG tonite is not too deep and a healthy ABC hurts middleton.

• warrendeath

Wow. That was brutal night for me. 8 LUs and only managed a few dollars from it. Brutal. Had some good picks, and some rough ones. I think my highest point total might’ve been 230. Brutal.

• Jase32

I looked where Wall, Beal, Porter, and Obreu all did well against them. I think Boston’s court tends to generate high scoring games, whereas on the road they slow things down. Even if Harden doesn’t get his points, his assists could go up as can his rebounds. He can just dish it to Ariza or Anderson and with Capela out he has the chance to get more rebounds, I’m no expert though. I do have him currently in my LU because I’m worried Detroit and Orlando will be a blow out with so many injuries for Orlando.

I’m just now trying to get back into DFS, have not cashed in one NBA so far this time but three of five NFLs(mainly the two game slates). Dim and Crabbe were bad plays.

• Jase32

@damionismyname said...

Look at what Boston did to Booker…..oh they didn’t do anything. I’m rolling with Harden as sg is thin and see what happens.

I looked where Wall, Beal, Porter, and Obreu all did well against them. I think Boston’s court tends to generate high scoring games, whereas on the road they slow things down. Even if Harden doesn’t get his points, his assists could go up as can his rebounds. He can just dish it to Ariza or Anderson and with Capela out he has the chance to get more rebounds, I’m no expert though. I do have him currently in my LU because I’m worried Detroit and Orlando will be a blow out with so many injuries for Orlando.

I’m just now trying to get back into DFS, have not cashed in one NBA so far this time but three of five NFLs(mainly the two game slates). Dim and Crabbe were bad plays.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).