7:30 PM EST : Washington ( -5.5 ) at Atlanta ( 5.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 6 ) at Minnesota ( -6 ) —- T: 214.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 1.5 ) at Chicago ( -1.5 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 3.5 ) at Okla City ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10 ) at New Orleans ( -10 ) —- T: 220.5
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -9.5 ) at Sacramento ( 9.5 ) —- T: 207.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12 ) at Golden State ( -12 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -2.5 ) —- T: 198.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sholden

@monarch said...

Laker Point Guards: Ingram/Clarkson
    Laker off Guards: Ball/KCP/Hart

Ball out helps KCP and Hart, not Clarkson.

You do realize that it helps Clarkson because he will be getting some of Lonzo’s minutes? Though he primarily is a ball handler, Clarkson is absolutely a 2-way guard. He can play PG/SG. As the poster above me said, his usage is 26% without Ball. He’s going against one of the coldest teams in the NBA at a fair price point, sign me up. I would much rather play Clarkson with less minutes than Hart with higher minutes. Minutes are an important part, but ulitmately…Usage > minutes

• Supersharpie

@TeamTarek said...

Wall and Schröder

Don’t have that option on FD. Well, technically I do but I want to play Harrison at PG.

• mbunner23

@zigger77 said...

Ball out helps clarkson….. he grabs the start. Ingram/kcp out helps hart. Hart will come off the bench if Ingram plays and that will lower his minutes somewhat drastically.

This. Zinger is right.

• zigger77

@GeechQuest said...

Well then send me a message on here (I’m not sure how to), and I’ll shoot you information if you want to make this bet (assuming RG allows it). I promise you Hart will get the minutes.

They obviously don’t like it because you can’t trust the other to pay up and what not. And then one gets mad if he doesn’t get paid.

• gaelicgirl

Is the CW bigs against TOR? Can’t remember, but Dirk did well for me last night. If that’s the case, have to love RWB and Adams in this matchup.

• sholden

IMO very important for people to realize that while this is a pace down spot, the Grizz are the coldest team in the NBA

• DMeditator

Pick Clarkson if you want.

But nah, go with your gut if it feels right regardless. There are no right answers tbh

• monarch

Clarkson is .83 FP/minute with Ingram on the floor this season and no Ball. So if you are CONVINCED that Clarkson is starting and playing 30 minutes. Then enjoy your 24 FD points at 40 percent ownership.

The more likely scenario is Clarkson plays 25 minutes off the bench and gets more usage and still reaches 24 FD points…LOL.

I LOVE Clarkson if Ingram is declared out, can’t pick him if Ingram is in.

• Mr_tjRoto

https://i.imgur.com/EQhaJri.png

Virus going around, screenshot of

• KindGuy

@monarch said...

Dipo is questionable.

LOL!

• Panther85

I feel like Dwight Howard is a great at center tonight. Everyone is going to be on Kater & Boogie, but good C’s tend to do well against Boston.

• zigger77

@monarch said...

Clarkson is .83 FP/minute with Ingram on the floor this season and no Ball. So if you are CONVINCED that Clarkson is starting and playing 30 minutes. Then enjoy your 24 FD points at 40 percent ownership.

The more likely scenario is Clarkson plays 25 minutes off the bench and gets more usage and still reaches 24 FD points…LOL.

I LOVE Clarkson if Ingram is declared out, can’t pick him if Ingram is in.

Who do you think starts? You expect Ingram hart kcp kuzma bogut to start? I honestly think clarkson starts, and I don’t see why he wouldn’t.

• cbsharpe

I expect….

kuzma/clarkson/ingram/bogut/KCP to start but what do I know…LOL!!!!

• GTRandy27

@Njsum1 said...

God insight… this game is almost fadeable IMO from the Lakers side. Grizzlies are a bad team, yet they still slow the pace. Clarkson is priced up, Ingram is back, Kuzma is a fair price, yet with everyone back and going against the grizzlies I’ll use Kuzma sparingly. I have the most interest in a 5300 KCP.

Awesome slate tonight, just not a ton of edge as there are numerous good plays, nothing particularly obvious or can’t miss IMO.

If Ingram misses clarkson is a lock and load in all formats. The grizz slow the pace but they are also terrible at basketball

• fpsnba

@RandysCrow said...

Anything wrong with a Wall-Butler-Draymond-KAT build?

I would stay away from Wall & Butler tonight.

• KindGuy

@sholden said...

IMO very important for people to realize that while this is a pace down spot, the Grizz are the coldest team in the NBA

Conley is sooooo underrated. Everyone laughed at the contract he got. He deserves every single penny of it.

• fpsnba

@raef02 said...

Will Kleber repeat again tonight???

he might repeat the scoring but I dont think he can block 5 shots & 2 steals again.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Any specific reason for Butler, or just a gut feeling?

• DirkDigglerz

Dwight Howard jammed his finger in game he put it back on and played through might be wary of him he’s soft

• gaelicgirl

Rather than playing the minutes/usage guessing game with LAL against the slowest paced team for the late night hammer, I’ll be taking GSW against the third slowest paced team. More peripheral points is almost a guarantee, KD put up 60 against DAL, and his price has come down $400 from the CLE game. Without Gobert, nobody will be able to stop him even though UTA will bring their A game.

• DirkDigglerz

Liking PG13 he’s gonna be low owned as usual he’s getting the points back might be a multiple steal night

• elmore0631

@gaelicgirl said...

Rather than playing the minutes/usage guessing game with LAL against the slowest paced team for the late night hammer, I’ll be taking GSW against the third slowest paced team. More peripheral points is almost a guarantee, KD put up 60 against DAL, and his price has come down $400 from the CLE game. Without Gobert, nobody will be able to stop him even though UTA will bring their A game.

UTAH and their A game does not mix.. they’ve been terrible as of late and their offense last night was U-G-L-Y

• TeamTarek

@gaelicgirl said...

are you not afraid of a blowout? i mean utah had big troubles vs denver the last night and playin now b2b vs gsw?

• TeamTarek

@fpsnba said...

I would stay away from Wall & Butler tonight.

agree on butler but why wall? MINS are there + under 9k + schröder def

• DirkDigglerz

Only playing Schroeder if Quavo is watching

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).