• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jasonresno

@elmore0631 said...

Brogdon defense is… pretty good.

personal defender is the last metric i weigh when rounding out my picks

talent -> game situation (pace, increase in mins, missing starters etc) -> price – > defense

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@depalma13 said...

Sorry, didn’t mean to cross the line with the Fox News gif.

Apology accepted. It was funny, but borderline.

On a side note for everyone, not you Depalma, also please stay on topic to this thread. I’m late getting to it, but all tax related things can be taken to the taxes thread. No reason to discuss how to file taxes in a thread dedicated to today’s NBA games. Thanks.

• draggin49

Hmmmm last spot I can afford crowder or iggy ?

I know crowded is splitting time with favors . Could crowder get more run to matchup with chandler ?
    Iggy feels like a chase , I had him last game when he went off . But that was an Xmas game vs LBJ, I knew he would be a bit more impactful than usual.Thoughts ?

• nickgalvani

Who is the better punt, Kornet or Trier?Wonder if Kornet in the starting lineup hurts his value in a blowout

• Luctyl99

@mbunner23 said...

Oh idk…

I’m confused…

• Tajtrivedi

Im really tempted to take mccollum at 6k. Just feels so cheap in a big time matchup, he could 6x easy

• mbunner23

@jasonresno said...

personal defender is the last metric i weigh when rounding out my picks

talent -> game situation (pace, increase in mins, missing starters etc) -> price – > defense

You forgot to factor in blowout.

• mbunner23

@Luctyl99 said...

I’m confused…

Bjelica has busted in great spots all year.

• FunchessOfFun

@DirkDigglerz said...

Hardaway OUT damnnnnn…It’s really a blowout…

Where are you seeing this?

Edit: my bad…I quickly read this as Harden and started freaking out ha

• dpalltheway

@ASitar said...

Great heads up. On DK, I moved up to WCS from Nurkic at C and DOWN from Kuzma to Butler at F. Makes total sense too.

Nurk hasn’t been getting benched in 4th quarters near as often this year. Doesn’t mean it couldn’t still happen but I’d bet against it.

• chrisbanas

Alright someone please convince me to put Harden back into my lineup, it looks so much more balanced without him

• kdsdawg

I really don’t think we should worry about McGee or Chandler as it pertains to Zubac anymore…he is going to continue to be developed at the rate he has been going IMO…and Lebron likes him. What’s not to like over those other two…

• JSteele

The only player I want from that Knicks game is Kevin Knox.

• jess701

is tucker a bad play tonight

• Kmasonbx

@nickgalvani said...

Who is the better punt, Kornet or Trier?Wonder if Kornet in the starting lineup hurts his value in a blowout

I would say he’s one of those starters that will still get minutes in a blowout. They aren’t going to throw a veteran like Kanter in there down 20+. It’s like Thomas Bryant in Washington, he gets a few more minutes in blowouts.

• monarch

@jess701 said...

is tucker a bad play tonight

I like him. 36 minutes…should get open for those corner threes

• mbunner23

I’m going back to Zubac, hoping other people are hoping off.

• draggin49

Is Knox gonna get 30+ min even if game ends up a blowout ?

• mrdaman

Brown or Smart???

• deepfat

I think a mini-fade on the Laker tilt is going to be the key tonight. Better pivot correctly though.

• zpa1989

who’s a better play on FD strait up pope or hart? or could both hit 10x?

• DirkDigglerz

@FunchessOfFun said...

Where are you seeing this?

https://basketballmonster.com/playernews.aspx

there

• mbunner23

@mrdaman said...

Brown or Smart???

Gun to my head. Smart…

• jess701

@monarch said...

I like him. 36 minutes…should get open for those corner threes

• jjpk

4 LUs tonight. One has Kornet and Lee. YOLO?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).