• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 1 ) at Houston ( -1 ) —- T: 215.5
    8:00 PM EST : New York ( 14.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -14.5 ) —- T: 225
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 230
    10:30 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 219
    10:30 PM EST : Portland ( 9 ) at Golden State ( -9 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mtdurham

@chrisbanas said...

DO I FADE HARDEN YES OR NO IVE ASKED LIKE 10 TIMES

I have 20 unique classic lineups and 20 unique tiers lineups and he’s in precisely zero of my lineups…

I mean he’s james harden he can always go off but I really don’t need to pay up much at all tonight. Too many great options in the midrange.

• mnsugrinder

Balance will outscore Harden. Why try and squeeze him and ABC into lineups with cheaper players in better spots and game totals.

• TJRhodes

Is Shaq back tonight on TNT?

• deepfat

@chrisbanas said...

DO I FADE HARDEN YES OR NO IVE ASKED LIKE 10 TIMES

What are you 12?

• jess701

what has durant done against portland before?

• texasmajor

Mudiay or Bozo Ball

• mbunner23

@texasmajor said...

Mudiay or Bozo Ball

Zo

• JSteele

@jess701 said...

32-9-7 last time out

• mbunner23

@jess701 said...

Actually has done very well.

• captainwacky

I wish I had a better feel on where the field will be with Harden. My guess is like 15-18 percent, while projections have him at like 25-30… If my guess is right then I kinda want the field. If it’s less I want way over. If it’s 25-30 then I want way under. Thus… I’m going with about 15 percent Harden in my lineups and accepting that I’m weak lol

• jess701

thanks guys

• realphipps

I aint much for callouts but this MakinItHappen dude needs a joint something awful.

Killing the mood around here worse than the dude from Raleigh-______

• maxxxoo

Do they wait to launch the large showdown slated after the main slate has started? Or did I just miss out?

• mbunner23

I don’t feel great about any of the pay up options…if I go KD I leave way too much $$ on the table

• emnj69

mark my words the knicks will destroy many a line up tonight-their coach lies and cant be trusted-I pulled Kanter from a line up and I know it will bite me in the ass almost certain of this-kornet will bust-two quick fouls and kater will play a full game and drop a 50 burger

• mbunner23

@realphipps said...

I aint much for callouts but this MakinItHappen dude needs a joint something awful.

• jess701

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t feel great about any of the pay up options…if I go KD I leave way too much $$ on the table

take the greek and kd I left only 300

• FunchessOfFun

I hate myself for how much Kornet I have tonight. I know the incoming 2 fouls on Giannis in 3 minutes is imminent.

• DfsBopBooth

Smart on harden, kyrie on Gordon?? I know they switch on pnr just wondering if that’s how Celtics will start

• Moneymakers90

Who’s that rollin Jefferson tonight

• tmarohl

@JSteele said...

The only player I want from that Knicks game is Kevin Knox.

Those of you who think the Bucks are a bad defensive team, especially guarding the perimenter, should be loading up on Mudiay, Burke, Kornet, etc.

• mambaland

@realphipps said...

fascinated by sound of his own voice…thinks its around the horn

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@FunchessOfFun said...

I hate myself for how much Kornet I have tonight. I know the incoming 2 fouls on Giannis in 3 minutes in imminent.

Why wouldn’t Kornet be on Lopez and Vonleh on Giannis?

• mbunner23

@jess701 said...

take the greek and kd I left only 300

Got too many Lakers/Kings to go both.

• FunchessOfFun

@Pandamonious said...

Why wouldn’t Kornet be on Lopez and Vonleh on Giannis?

From what I’ve read he will be on Lopez, but I would imagine the Bucks try to do a lot of switches onto him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.